Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernie is not gonna win California. Anything less than a blowout for him in Cali is a loss. The primary is all but mathmatically over.
So at 87% reporting

with Bernie having over a million votes

and Biden not even at 800,000

and with counties like San Diego, San Francisco, Orange, Sacramento at 100% reporting Bernie won

You think BIDEN, is gonna pull some proverbial rabbit out of a hat and win California???

Biden Texas win was a loss then if a blowout is your dumbass standards

This will be my only reply to you, I know what you are.

The primary isn’t over at all but alright.

are you trying to say Putin genuinely thinks that Bernie is on his side or would be a great ally to him? In 2016 almost everyone in the world thought Hilary was def gonna beat trump based on polling so of course Putin would try to help Bernie because he didnt think Bernie could beat Trump.

Has Bernie done anything or said anything to indicate he wants Putins help or is a ally to Putin? No

You should look up two names. Jeff Weaver and Paul Manafort. The End.

Right,

Who cares about popularity in a voting contest. They might as well call it the Popular Vote...........
Do you understand the political ramifications of black people whole heartedly coming out to vote for a man that did not campaign vigorously for their vote. Who's whole platform is people u like like me?

His campaign logo should be the suge knight smilie

:ualreadyknow:

All that and still a shitty candidate

And what does that make Trump who is wildly more unpopular? Again y'all keep acting like Trump is FDR or Obama. Donald Trump is the most unpopular President in American History. It does not take the second coming of FDR to beat him.

And look if Joe Biden is tHe nominee I will probably be active trying to get everyone I know to support him to get rid of Donald Trump.

But he is not the best candidate to defeat him or govern the country.

The people would disagree

Do you understand the political ramifications of black people whole heartedly coming out to vote for a man that did not campaign vigorously for their vote. Who's whole platform is people u like like me?

His campaign logo should be the suge knight smilie

:ualreadyknow:

You care too much about optics and not enough about winning. It doesn't matter how you look fighting nigga did you win?

You should look up two names. Jeff Weaver and Paul Manafort. The End.

ok so you dont have anything to refute what i said, got it.

Also I looked up Jeff Weaver, he was bernie's campaign manager in 16 so what? And wtf does Paul Manafort have to do with Bernie? Nothing? cool im glad you randomly decided to throw his name in for no reason

You don't understand politics. before you get upset understand that I'm not talking down on you I just need you to understand something. There is a way that black folks have to play this in order to win long term. There's a difference in winning the short game and the long game. We are trying to win the long game and you simply can't see it yet but that' okay. It will all make sense in November. Then it will make more sense in January 2021. Then it will make even more sense in August 2021. Relax brotha and remember this. President Obama was the most intelligent president we've ever had. You really think that the first black president and a man as smart as him didn't set this shit up for long term success?

I need you to think right now man. You keep asking questions why this is happening. Trust me when I tell you The Obama's and The Clinton's saw all of this way before it happened. What's happening now is necessary. Don't be so reactionary. Try and understand what's really happening here.
Amazing optimism here...

And what does that make Trump who is wildly more unpopular? Again y'all keep acting like Trump is FDR or Obama. Donald Trump is the most unpopular President in American History. It does not take the second coming of FDR to beat him.

People swore up and down that there is no way that Clinton would lose to Trump. We all see what happened.

Keep basing your logic off of polls if you want to. Those same polls had Clinton winning as well.

FTR I said Trump was going to win over Clinton.

I think what's happening in this thread is there's a disconnect between what people see being discussed on here online and what happens offline in real life. Niggas are out of touch with what really happens off the internet. Y'all have good intentions but snap back to reality.

Hilary Clinton more popular than Donald Trump?

Really?

By what? 2 Points.

THATS TERRIBLE.

And That’s a blowout in the Electoral College for Donald Trump.

You looking at this the wrong way.

By the way, guess who the most popular active politician in the country is...

People swore up and down that there is no way that Clinton would lose to Trump. We all see what happened.

Keep basing your logic off of polls if you want to. Those same polls had Clinton winning as well.

FTR I said Trump was going to win over Clinton.

I'm not basing anything off of polls. I'm basing it off of results. The results say that Joe Biden will be the nominee and he is a more popular Presidential candidate than Donald Trump so there you go.

Hilary Clinton more popular than Donald Trump?

Really?

By what? 2 Points.

THATS TERRIBLE.

And That’s a blowout in the Electoral College for Donald Trump.

You looking at this the wrong way.

By the way, guess who the most popular active politician in the country is...

Charlie Baker and yes HRC is still to this day more popular than Trump. I don't think you understand how popularity is judged in politics.

Out of all of these candidates; who is the most like FDR?

Do you think history views FDR as a “Progressive”?

In fact name me one Centrist Democrat who has been elected President in the last 30 years.

Obama doesn’t count because he campaigned as a progressive and later turned out to be a Centrist.

Go ahead. I’ll wait.

I'm not basing anything off of polls. I'm basing it off of results. The results say that Joe Biden will be the nominee and he is a more popular Presidential candidate than Donald Trump so there you go.

The results of polls. I know

Out of all of these candidates; who is the most like FDR?

Do you think history views FDR as a “Progressive”?

In fact name me one Centrist Democrat who has been elected President in the last 30 years.

Obama doesn’t count because he campaigned as a progressive and later turned out to be a Centrist.

Go ahead. I’ll wait.

You totally missed my point on popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back