Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all also keep trying to rewrite history. HRC got more votes than Trump last election. Trump is more unpopular now than he was in 2016. The Dems won The House in 2018 in record voter turnout for a mid term election. Biden has already garnered more voter turnout through Super Tuesday in 2020 than bot 2016 and 2012. Donald Trump's support has taken a hit since 2016 yet niggas are talking like he's inevitable. This nigga is not Thanos.

Also please don't forget that Joe Biden is literally the reason why Donald Trump got impeached. Let me repeat that for the niggas in the back. Joe Biden is literally the reason that our current president and most popular President ever got impeached. Y'all not gonna sit here and act like Joe Biden is a dead duck.
Know we arent trying to rewrite history we are using joe bidens history to explain why he is a horrible choice and using Sanders and Warrnes history to show that they are a good choice. The only thing in Bidens history that u can tout is him being Obama's vice and he was Obama's vice purely because obama needed a white guy that why guys would like, other wise it would have been Tim Kaine

Trump didn’t debate his way into the White House. He pandered to white people who felt like they were getting left behind in this country and the racists.

Winning the White House and being a good debater are not correlated.

Of course there were other factors. I never said there weren’t.

But Debates were a part of that. Part of pandering to white people was his performance at those debates - with the very people he was demonizing and lying about. They were and extension and reinforcement of his campaign rallies.

To discount them entirey is foolish.

I agree with all of this.

But you see the problem is that you are seeing things through the traditional lens of politics.

Trump broke that shit.

NONE of that shit you mentioned matters. This is all Entertainment.
This is a smear campaign with you can get the most one liners and look the best doing it. And Trumps base thinks he is a God.

He can make Biden look very very bad and he has a ton of material to do so.

Trump is Teflon. Nothing Trump has done will ever matter unless you can contextualize it in a way that speaks to his base and Independents who are fed up with the status quo.

Elite, Establishment talk from a senile person is not going to do that.

lololololol

Trump didn't break anything. His debating tactics led to him losing every debate and the popular vote. His debates didn't win him shit. The electoral college did. Don't die on this hill bruh. Come back down here with the rest of us.

Last edited:

But Debates were a part of that. Pandering to white people was His performance at those debates. They were and extension and reinforcement of his campaign rallies.

You’re talking about his debate performance in the eyes of his base then. Who will never think Trump lost. So he’s still a terrible debater to the people that matter in this election. So yes I will discount his debate performances.

Not only did Hillary Clinton easily win every debate against Trump she also got more votes in the election. What I'm saying is there's no way you can spin Trump being a good debater. It's simply not a true statement. Hillary lost the election due to not having enough Electoral votes. She was the more popular candidate and she won every debate. Don't try to rewrite history based on what a few dumb racist white people might think about Trump's debating skills.

Saying Trump is a good debater is like saying Dane Cook is funny because a few awkward bro's think he's cool.
See, this right here is gonna get Trump re-elected. Hillary was a FAR better candidate than Biden. Better debater. Had the "first woman" thing helping. Wasn't senile. And dominiated the 2016 primaries more than Biden. So far we haven't seen shit from Biden in the debates. He was a non-factor, and only had this surge do to all the others dropping out days before Super Tuesday and endorsing him.

Biden is about the last dude I want to see debate Trump, he plays right into his style. He's a senile Jeb Bush. Biden was calling people dog face as townhalls and challenging them to pushup contests, what's gonna happen when Trump goes after Hunter.

Know we arent trying to rewrite history we are using joe bidens history to explain why he is a horrible choice and using Sanders and Warrnes history to show that they are a good choice. The only thing in Bidens history that u can tout is him being Obama's vice and he was Obama's vice purely because obama needed a white guy that why guys would like, other wise it would have been Tim Kaine

You can't name 5 living politicians that are more popular than Joe Biden. Sanders and Warren don't even make the top 10. You're trying to preach about electability and good choices but the people have spoken multiple times on Bernie Sanders. He is not as wildly popular as his supporters want you to believe. I know that last part has to hurt but it's the truth my man.

But Debates were a part of that. Part of pandering to white people was his performance at those debates - with the very people he was demonizing and lying about. They were and extension and reinforcement of his campaign rallies.

We aren't discounting them. You're just giving them too much weight. Bill Clinton had one of the worst debates ever on his first term and lost his first Super Tuesday and still won The White House.

lololololol

Trump didn't break anything. His debating tactics led to him losing every debate and the popular vote. His debates didn't win him shit. the electoral college did. Don't die on this hill bruh. Come back down here with the rest of us.

if you think politics is the same as it was 10 years ago, you have know idea what you are talking about.

Most of the working class in this country has a rage that has been brewing for 40 years.

it’s no longer left vs right.

it’s establsihsmt vs anti establishment.

If you think I just made this up, you should do some research.

See, this right here is gonna get Trump re-elected. Hillary was a FAR better candidate than Biden. Better debater. Had the "first woman" thing helping. Wasn't senile. And dominiated the 2016 primaries more than Biden. So far we haven't seen shit from Biden in the debates. He was a non-factor, and only had this surge do to all the others dropping out days before Super Tuesday and endorsing him.

Biden is about the last dude I want to see debate Trump, he plays right into his style. He's a senile Jeb Bush. Biden was calling people dog face as townhalls and challenging them to pushup contests, what's gonna happen when Trump goes after Hunter.

Buddy

The Primary debates and the Presidential debates are two different animals. We haven't even had a Presidential debate yet and you're already grading Biden. Also Biden turned out more voters on Super Tuesday 2020 than HRC turned out on Super Tuesday 2016. Voter turnout matters ore than debates. We shouldn't even be discussing debates. Joe Biden just showed you last night that votes matter more than debates.

Trump didn’t debate his way into the White House. He pandered to white people who felt like they were getting left behind in this country and the racists.

Winning the White House and being a good debater are not correlated.

Let's leave pandering out of it
nEqcpbo0icNVt1Ud4RkFukEqEf1oxNyqZCTXVUMsLOW57hmeJg-r3juCIcbxkVcpqaXVAJiF

The fact that Putin is pushing for Bernie to win the nomination tells you ALL you need to know

Yea thats just not accurate at ALL. Putin is trying to stir up as much shit amongst Americans as possible. All the polls before super Tuesday showed bernie as the best shot of beating trump so Putin claimed to "support" Bernie so that it would create infighting amongst us to help Trump

You’re talking about his debate performance in the eyes of his base then. Who will never think Trump lost. So he’s still a terrible debater to the people that matter in this election. So yes I will discount his debate performances.

His supporters, the media spin, independents, and people who hate politicians and the status quo.

I am defining “good debater” by what is effective. I tie that into how Trump has managed to behave as the worst possible President in history while being Impeached in his first term - and he is still more popular than he has ever been.

Tell me how any other politician could have survived that?

And you still think this is “politics as usual”

You are hung up on the phrase, ok. I am focusing on who is more effective.

I thought Trump was a TERRIBLE debater 4 years ago by traditional standards.

Nothing about this is traditional.

if you think politics is the same as it was 10 years ago, you have know idea what you are talking about.

Most of the working class in this country has a rage that has been brewing for 40 years.

it’s no longer left vs right.

it’s establsihsmt vs anti establishment.

If you think I just made this up, you should do some research.

Umm.....

Have you seen Trump's numbers? Who do you think the working class has that rage towards? The Republicans run the Senate and they have the Presidency. You think the working class is angry at....Democrats? They're angry at the people in charge who just so happen to be Trump and his republican goons. This whole thing about establishment vs anti establishment is a very funny talking point that makes absolutely no sense when you realize who's in charge and who's fighting for what.

You can't name 5 living politicians that are more popular than Joe Biden. Sanders and Warren don't even make the top 10. You're trying to preach about electability and good choices but the people have spoken multiple times on Bernie Sanders. He is not as wildly popular as his supporters want you to believe. I know that last part has to hurt but it's the truth my man.
Da fuck u talking bout popularity for, da fuck cares about popularity

I haven't seen anybody here mad, upset or angry that Biden is winning. IMO folks have taken issue with the dumb ass reasoning that some black people are using voting for Biden which is just because he was Obama vp.

Yall can support and vote for Biden all yall want to but what yall shouldn't do and expect people to be OK with is to act like that is a good enough reason in and of itself to vote for Biden.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back