Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got damn there’s a lot of black hate in here!!

Y’all need to chill the fuck out. Just because your precious Bernie didn’t get enough votes to beat Biden

What the fuck was his platform for blacks specifically?!

Exactly! That’s why niggas not fucking with him.

Y’all got 2 choices in November, Biden or Trump. If it was Bernie y’all wouldn’t even have that.

Trump would beat the shit out of Bernie cause he can’t get the black vote and even his precious youth don’t give a fuck enough to vote for him.

I actually voted for Bernie in the primary, but it’s clear now he would not beat Trump with the level of support he has in key demographics.

I wish it were different but this is the reality of the situation now. So y’all going to sit at home now and let Trump win then complain for the next 4 years when he puts another Trump loyalist on the Supreme Court and they send us back into the 50’s judicially? Or when he forces a 3rd term or rigs the system for Trump Jr. to win?
Bernie and Warren's platform wasnt specifically for black people. Their platform was for leveling the playing field to a certain extent for working class people, much of whom are black.

Biden has proposed and claimed basically no platform at all. He is against mostly all progressive policies and has antiquated beliefs about blacks in general.

Bernie and Warren's platform wasnt specifically for black people. Their platform was for leveling the playing field to a certain extent for working class people, much of whom are black.

Biden has proposed and claimed basically no platform at all. He is against mostly all progressive policies and has antiquated bigoted if not racists beliefs about blacks in general.

You can say it

fuck all that feel good shit black voters are jsut as susecpitable as anyone else im tired of this play

You don't understand politics. before you get upset understand that I'm not talking down on you I just need you to understand something. There is a way that black folks have to play this in order to win long term. There's a difference in winning the short game and the long game. We are trying to win the long game and you simply can't see it yet but that' okay. It will all make sense in November. Then it will make more sense in January 2021. Then it will make even more sense in August 2021. Relax brotha and remember this. President Obama was the most intelligent president we've ever had. You really think that the first black president and a man as smart as him didn't set this shit up for long term success?

I need you to think right now man. You keep asking questions why this is happening. Trust me when I tell you The Obama's and The Clinton's saw all of this way before it happened. What's happening now is necessary. Don't be so reactionary. Try and understand what's really happening here.

What has he done or said this whole campaign that shows any vision for the future... he has political muscle /media behind him ... every debate they graded him with a curve his sellng point is his "connetivity"and association thats it... its not real... it doesnt have to be..

This is true, but unfortunately that is the world we are in for a candidate to gain voters.

Since 2016 what has Bernie done to gain the voters he missed out on in his last run?

Biden has proposed and claimed basically no platform at all. He is against mostly all progressive policies and has antiquated beliefs about blacks in general.

Lololololololol

Joe Biden is not against progressive policies man. Y'all really let Bernie Sanders gas y'all up into thinking that he's the only forward thinking politician huh? Y'all really think Joe Biden is a political dinosaur that doesn't know his way around the ring huh? Y'all gonna learn real quick why this is all coming together.

Lololololololol

Joe Biden is not against progressive policies man. Y'all really let Bernie Sanders gas y'all up into thinking that he's the only forward thinking politician huh? Y'all really think Joe Biden is a political dinosaur that doesn't know his way around the ring huh? Y'all gonna learn real quick why this is all coming together.
What progressive policies does Biden support, you know him better than I do, convince me

Got damn there’s a lot of black hate in here!!

Y’all need to chill the fuck out. Just because your precious Bernie didn’t get enough votes to beat Biden

What the fuck was his platform for blacks specifically?!

Exactly! That’s why niggas not fucking with him.

Y’all got 2 choices in November, Biden or Trump. If it was Bernie y’all wouldn’t even have that.

Trump would beat the shit out of Bernie cause he can’t get the black vote and even his precious youth don’t give a fuck enough to vote for him.

I actually voted for Bernie in the primary, but it’s clear now he would not beat Trump with the level of support he has in key demographics.

I wish it were different but this is the reality of the situation now. So y’all going to sit at home now and let Trump win then complain for the next 4 years when he puts another Trump loyalist on the Supreme Court and they send us back into the 50’s judicially? Or when he forces a 3rd term or rigs the system for Trump Jr. to win?

The problem with the logic of this entire post is that analyzing the general months out is a fools errand and "Sleepy Joe" has a hundred red flags Trump could easily exploit.

We heard that "more electable" shit last time with Hillary too. How that go? Trump whipped her insider ass with the same anti-establishment sentiment that only Sanders could have mustered. Now we're being told this other borderline senile lookin insider got it this time. More electable. Ok...................................

So if Biden fucks this up AGAIN, and the Dems lose AGAIN, you know what gonna happen? They will learn nothing and blame Russia and Bernie again and blame his supporters. Anyone but they dumbass selves. Oh, and surprise! white liberals will blame black people too because WHY DIDNT YOU NIGGERS VOTE LIKE IT WAS OBAMA 08 WAHHHHHH!!! Completely ignoring all the fuckass establishment failure bullshit that gave Trump the car keys again.

And the Sanders people, already angry, already 80% swallowing their pride and voting for Biden like they did Hillary........but still getting blamed for the loss.......again........

What you think they gonna do?

Sanders shoulda did more but......miss me with that "Biden is low risk" shit.

What progressive policies just Biden support, you know him better than I do, convince me

Medicare. Specifically Affordable healthcare and expanding on the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) by adding a single payer option
Expanding the Child Tax Credit by doubling it!!!!!
Free Community College
Job creation
Free Childcare for kids up to age 5
Green Energy and re-entering the Paris Climate Agreement

Just because he's not wagging his finger and yelling about Wall Street doesn't mean that he's not aware of things that are progressive.

The problem with the logic of this entire post is that analyzing the general months out is a fools errand and "Sleepy Joe" has a hundred red flags Trump could easily exploit.

We heard that "more electable" shit last time with Hillary too. How that go? Trump whipped her insider ass with the same anti-establishment sentiment that only Sanders could have mustered. Now we're being told this other borderline senile lookin insider got it this time. More electable. Ok...................................

So if Biden fucks this up AGAIN, and the Dems lose AGAIN, you know what gonna happen? They will learn nothing and blame Russia and Bernie again and blame his supporters. Anyone but they dumbass selves. Oh, and surprise! white liberals will blame black people too because WHY DIDNT YOU NIGGERS VOTE LIKE IT WAS OBAMA 08 WAHHHHHH!!! Completely ignoring all the fuckass establishment failure bullshit that gave Trump the car keys again.

And the Sanders people, already angry, already 80% swallowing their pride and voting for Biden like they did Hillary........but still getting blamed for the loss.......again........

What you think they gonna do?

Sanders shoulda did more but......miss me with that "Biden is low risk" shit.

I know you didn't just try to compare and candidates red flags to Trump's red flags. really? Do we need to air out the laundry list of Trump's red flags? Trump's red flags are longer than every candidate running combined so please don't try and both sides that shit cause it ain't happening.

Also I don't think you understand how unpopular Trump is right now. You're talking as if he doesn't have the lowest approval rating of any President ever. Donald Trump is not the big bad wolf. Nigga got y'all shook in this bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back