Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden has the older crowd pretty much on lock and in most states , 45 and up has a lot of people willing to vote. I know those long ass lines contributed to just 16% of 18-29 voters voting.

Looking at these Texas exit polls, like I was saying Sanders had the younger black and white and latino crowd on his side, but when you get to age 45+ , it's all Biden

The big takeaway from last night is Bernie Sanders is losing in Minnesota which is 85% white and 6% Black ,Massachusetts is 80% white and 7% Black, even in states that are tailor made for Bernie to grab victories in he is losing in.

If Biden wins the presidency black people will not benefit exclusively because he made no such promises. Benign neglect.

If he loses black people will be blamed for not coming out in record numbers like we did for Obama (even tho we made it clear beforehand benign neglect won't be tolerated.)

We will get the shit end of the stick either way

I can't be disappointed in the shit black doing in regards to Biden because I already knew that dumb ass shit was going to happen. For over 8 years Obama was the golden goose for a lot of people. Melissa Harris-Perry and Al Sharpton got TV shows basically because of Obama. Biden just doing the same shit. Niggas doing the same shit in turn by their blind support of Biden.

Too many black people want comfortability and not real change because real change means sacrifice and fighting for it.

He's been on the worng side of ever issue for us his whole career. I'm not sure what these voters expect from Biden. The fact he and Bloomberg are doing so well in the South just tells me this party didn't grow at all post-Obama. Crazy

EDIT: SMH, and Biden starts his speech by calling his wife his sister. This dude.....

He can’t talk ...

We are in the process of electing a nominee that can’t talk

I can't be disappointed in the shit black doing in regards to Biden because I already knew that dumb ass shit was going to happen. For over 8 years Obama was the golden goose for a lot of people. Melissa Harris-Perry and Al Sharpton got TV shows basically because of Obama. Biden just doing the same shit. Niggas doing the same shit in turn by their blind support of Biden.

Too many black people want comfortability and not real change because real change means sacrifice and fighting for it.
Or niggas are just lazy and dumb ass shit and impressionable. I knew some black voters from 2016 who voted for Hilary because" her Husband was Bill, and he was cool and played the saxophone with black people" it's like basic ass bird shit like this. Or it's the loser mentality that gets mixed with misinformation and conspiracy bullshit. SMH.

I love my black folks frfr but man I be losing hope sometimes because we don't be doing simple research on shit.

So basically the reason why Bernie is underperforming is due to young voters not coming out.

This might be a reason to go ahead and support Biden. Bernie is the better candidate by far but if the youth aint coming out and supporting him he has no chance against Trump.

This is a fair point. Except for the fact that there vote is being suppressed.

Google TX and CA poll closings. Check out the voting lines on college campuses.

Honestly regardless who the nominee is, we have to find a way to get young people’s votes counted.

Got damn there’s a lot of black hate in here!!

Y’all need to chill the fuck out. Just because your precious Bernie didn’t get enough votes to beat Biden

What the fuck was his platform for blacks specifically?!

Exactly! That’s why niggas not fucking with him.

Y’all got 2 choices in November, Biden or Trump. If it was Bernie y’all wouldn’t even have that.

Trump would beat the shit out of Bernie cause he can’t get the black vote and even his precious youth don’t give a fuck enough to vote for him.

I actually voted for Bernie in the primary, but it’s clear now he would not beat Trump with the level of support he has in key demographics.

I wish it were different but this is the reality of the situation now. So y’all going to sit at home now and let Trump win then complain for the next 4 years when he puts another Trump loyalist on the Supreme Court and they send us back into the 50’s judicially? Or when he forces a 3rd term or rigs the system for Trump Jr. to win?

Or niggas are just lazy and dumb ass shit and impressionable. I knew some black voters from 2016 who voted for Hilary because" her Husband was Bill, and he was cool and played the saxophone with black people" it's like basic ass bird shit like this. Or it's the loser mentality that gets mixed with misinformation and conspiracy bullshit. SMH.

I love my black folks frfr but man I be losing hope sometimes because we don't be doing simple research on shit.

It's combination of a bunch of dumb ass shit.

Bernie didn't even go to Selma during this campaign run ,that's similar to Hillary not going and not campaigning in Michigan and Minnesota in the general election and expecting to win,it doesn't work that way.

Bernie didn't even go to Selma during this campaign run ,that's similar to Hillary not going and not campaigning in Michigan and Minnesota in the general election and expecting to win,it doesn't work that way.

I'm not a fan of Bernie either. I get that certain shit is all part of this political game. But blacks folks who may have agreed with Bernie campaign but didn't vote for him because he didn't participate in the activities for the anniversary of bloody Sunday in Selma is just a continuation of dumb ass feelings of some black people. Truth be told having feelings over shit like that is why Hillary thought it made sense and a connection to black people to go on the breakfast club talking that I always have hot sauce in my bag shit.

We gotta get off shit like that. It does us absolutely no good IMO.

For the record Bernie did some campaign events in Alabama. You could say maybe he should've went back since I believe he last there in May. If folks not voting for him even though they agreed with him the most because he wasn't there for the Selma events is clown ass behavior.

I'm not a fan of Bernie either. I get that certain shit is all part of this political game. But blacks folks who may have agreed with Bernie campaign but didn't vote for him because he didn't participate in the activities for the anniversary of bloody Sunday in Selma is just a continuation of dumb ass feelings of some black people. Truth be told having feelings over shit like that is why Hillary thought it made sense and a connection to black people to go on the breakfast club talking that I always have hot sauce in my bag shit.

We gotta get off shit like that. It does us absolutely no good IMO.

For the record Bernie did some campaign events in Alabama. You could say maybe he should've went back since I believe he last there in May. If folks not voting for him even though they agreed with him the most because he wasn't there for the Selma events is clown ass behavior.
I agree with that ,but older black voters in that area felt that he wasn't showing attention to them.
Bernie just has to campaign harder he has basically been running for 2020 election since 2016 ,If Bernie doesn't win in Michigan on March 10 he is going to have even more questions about his candidacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back