Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you the truth, Bernie probably gone run away with Cali but Texas is gone be wild! Bernie ain't running away with Texas. Of course Bernie is going to stay in it, but Joe is probably going to take the remaining Southern states (besides Florida) and win some of the Midwest and East Coast states.

If this happens ^^^^ Bernie is gone have to tap out.

Biden/Warren ticket? Interesting.

Joe Biden is gonna win Florida my dude

Young voters showed up in 2018, and with Obama.

Problem is the final top 4 candidates are 70, 77, 78, 78. The one young one left...Tulsi, gets no play for some reason(how she lose Somoa??). The other young ones, Mayor Pete, Amy, Booker, Harris, Yang, were cast aside. Bernie still does well, but the energy right now is really negative, and not the type that gets young voters out.

All of this spells bad news in November.

The name of the game is money and some of those candidates you could see right through the bullshit when they speak or check their track record. Example: Pete Buttigieg & Kamala Harris.

I said earlier that Kamala Harris would be Joe’s VEEP. I’m going back on that take. I think Joe Biden is gonna select Stacey Abrams as his VP. Young, black woman, progressive, and she doesn’t leave a void in The Senate for Dems like Kamala would. Kamala would actually be better suited as Attorney General. Either her or Adam Schiff.

It’s a lot of misinformation in this thread because people following establishment figures and msm

liberals aren’t your friends. Rich people are showing poor people their place.

you got thetexas Democratic Party closing polling stations in black and brown communities, and in Cali you got people still in line with 2 hr wait times who can’t vote.

Black voters area monolith.

mid you look at the breakdown you see it’s a generational divide.

biden has the boomers and Bernie has mostly under 35.

boomers just actually vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back