Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do NOT underestimate the Republican party, they are going to try and marginalize black people this election and do everything in their power to shut them out and/or shake their faith in the democratic nominee so that they dont vote. They know full well just how powerful the black vote is.

This time around aaaalll Trump has to do is collect the most delegates and the Republicans know this.
How powerful is the black vote when the blacks vote for a dude that didnt even give a fuck enough to campaign for it..

Sharpton on Morning Joe saying black voters said"he stood by Obama, so we're gonna stand by him".

Then Scarborough went off about how stupid it is that the Dems start their primaries with 2 white states and how it just wasted everybody's time because Black Voters ARE the dem base.

Yeah. No lies detected. They need to start the primaries with like......Maryland. Make Dem presidential candidates go to Baltimore and talk to THOSE voters about their concerns and needs.

Last edited:
How powerful is the black vote when the blacks vote for a dude that didnt even give a fuck enough to campaign for it..
This we so powerful we made the same choice we would have made 40 years ago...

no one can really point to any concrete reason to vote for him other than feel/ association...

that whole vote like nigga shit is the biggest bit of marketing.. lol

Sharpton on MSNBC saying black voters said"he stood by Obama, so we're gonna stand by him".
cllearly.. and idiotic but many niggas rather be patted on the back for being a force...... of ridiculousness he litterally has no platform zero.. its all baseline shit it says everything you need to know about voter exactly what ive been sayin

cllearly.. and idiotic but many niggas rather be patted on the back for being a force...... of ridiculousness he litterally has no platform zero.. its all baseline shit it says everything you need to know about voter exactly what ive been sayin
Every black person that gains the ear of black people and can lead a political revolution, cashes out and uses it to scam for short term advancement and celebrity status.

Those of us that know better just gotta start stop voting our race and vote our own individual situation. Cause the collective dont have our individual back.

Cant move with the sheep no more just to get slaughtered and have the sheep throw they hands up and play victim..somebody did this (fab voice) and that somebody was u

:scust1:

Texas really voted for Biden huh...

Austin and San Antonio the only places with any sense left of Biden is not the one

Man this shit fucking wack! I swear black folks be our own downfall sometimes.
this aint just a black person thing.
Houston and Dallas votes is what put Biden over Bernie in Texas.
I figured, somebody needs to get on the phone with the Harris County Clerk. If those long ass lines are any indication, Trump gonna walk away with Texas yet again no matter who is on the ticket for Dems.

I know it ain't just a black thing alot of young voters didn't show up for their progressive counterparts, but I swear black folks be showing their intelligence on the " he was apart of the Obama administration so I'ma vote for him" shit. Trump about to WASH Biden bruh. Shit about to be BBQ chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back