Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Establishment has brainwashed black voters for decades, so in a way - yes they are responsible.

That’s who they voted for.

How a black voter could support Joe Biden in 2020 is beyond me. I do knowX If he gets the nom, Trump will destroy him

Bruh they said Biden deadass won like 66% of the black vote smh

Its over......

I wonder how these niggas will react if their 2nd "electable" candidate in a row gets waxed by Trump

Clearly America's only hope is a black woman with Sanders policies. Guess it'll have to be Ayanna Pressley or Stacey Abrams or summin in 2024. Can't trust black voters to choose AOC over Zimmerman.

Last edited:
Bottom line is this. The strength of the Democratic party is black voters. Where the party fucks up is continuing to cater to the interest of other people. Trying to win over whites. Republican whites. Progressive whites. never Trump whites. That's a total failure on the party. This idea that whoever the Democratic nominee is can't win unless that have those blocks of white voters is simply a falsehood that is stated to make those white voter feel more important and crucial than they are.

So knowing that, as black people we need to focus on the candidates who currently and historically have the black voting interest. Right now that's Joe Biden and it's not even close. Bernie Sanders doesn't have a history with black voters. Warren was a Republican when Bill Clinton was in office so yea. Bloomberg damn sure doesn't have a positive history will black voters. That leaves Joe Biden who like I said previously is a part of the coalition. So vote accordingly niggas.

source.gif
Prior to Biden being Obama's Vice, what exactly had Biden done to ingratiate himself to black people?

I know he at one point voted for segregation. I cant seem to find anything else as it relates to blacks and Biden prior to Obama, could u help me?

There’s one republican running... wth... they really want trump to win again... nope

I still don’t know who I am voting for tho... I don’t like anyone
That's uh..thats usually the case with the president on either side

Prior to Biden being Obama's Vice, what exactly had Biden done to ingratiate himself to black people?

I know he at one point voted for segregation. I cant seem to find anything else as it relates to blacks and Biden prior to Obama, could u help me?
He pushed for the Drug War, and Crime bill too. I'm just shaking my head right now, these fools gonna get Trump re-elected by pushing Biden. Dude is senile and has no platform. Nevermind all these people side-swiping Bernie days before this vote is gonna piss off his base.

They didn't learn shit from 2016. Obama wins two terms showing them how its done, and yet they decide to go back to their 2000 & 2004 strategy.

I think black people just want Trump out of office and believe that Biden will probably be somewhat a shadow of what Obama's time in office was like. A lot of his policies build on what Obama originally did. How else can we rate Biden's experience other than when he was with Obama ? The odds are stacked against black people and if Trump gets a second term. He's going to act aaalll the way out and finish what he started.
Black people being pussy, buss ya gun and kill or die bussin...

Niggaz wanna go home and hug they girl..no heart for war

Feel da fuckin Bern

All year folk claim Malcom, then when faced wit hard choices they turn MLK

If we gotta die we die on principal

Enough of this seat at the table shit..soon as biden is pres he gone stuff all the good lil niggaz away till he need them again

He pushed for the Drug War, and Crime bill too. I'm just shaking my head right now, these fools gonna get Trump re-elected by pushing Biden. Dude is senile and has no platform. Nevermind all these people side-swiping Bernie days before this vote is gonna piss off his base.

They didn't learn shit from 2016. Obama wins two terms showing them how its done, and yet they decide to go back to their 2000 & 2004 strategy.

Bernie sanders voted for the crime bill.

Interesting to see folks getting behind Biden all of a sudden..

he IMO hasn't had a single decent debate performance since he got in the game... and I honestly worry about how he would fare in a debate against Trump going forward.

Not based on merit or actually making good points... but actually having a good debate performance that folks will remember lol guess we'll see

he IMO hasn't had a single decent debate performance since he got in the game... and I honestly worry about how he would fare in a debate against Trump going forward.

Not based on merit or actually making good points... but actually having a good debate performance that folks will remember lol guess we'll see

10 mins max before he just challenges Trump to a fist fight

They just wanna beat Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back