Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yall belive that why?

Russian media loves her. They cover her like a favorable candidate. The same way Trump keeps tweeting about the "establishment going" against Bernie. It was proven in the Mueller report that Russia aided Bernie Sanders and Trump and what was Bernie's response? He blamed HRC for not doing anything avout it? Like seriously? He blamed the candidate he was running against for not topping The Kremlin from aiding him. Tulsi is a known Bernie supporter and a very easy Kremlin target to pull third part votes just like Jill Stein's bitch ass did in 2016. Oh and it was also proven that Russians aided Jill Stein too.

So you think HRC is just talking shit about Tulsi being a clear Russian asset? Niggas act like she didn't sit up here and tell us everything that was gonna happen if Trump won. She was right and for whatever stupid ass reason black people especially continue to push right wing talking points about Hillary Clinton. There haven't been better white allies than The Clinton's since The Kennedy's yet niggas will come on her talking shit about HRC when she's giving you the game straight up. It's exhausting as fuck and sad to see how easily our people are brainwashed. Niggas really are stupid.

Ppl so worried about russian media influencing them they dont see its doing exactly that.

:think3:

Don't be a smart dumb nigga. It's not a good look. We're not worried about Russian media influencing us. It's already happened and it has been normalized because of responses just like yours. Do you watch politics outside of the United States? If you did you wouldn't need to understand why Tulsi is a Russian asset. You would already know. Americans are so fucking impressionable with politics that they completely look over common sense.

THERE WERE 2 CANDIDATES NAMED IN THE MUELLER REPORT THAT WERE AIDED BY RUSSIANS. DONALD TRUMP AND BERNIE SANDERS. BOTH OF THEM WERE ADVERSARIES OF HILLARY CLINTON. TULSI GABBARD LAUNCHED HER PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ATTACKING HILLARY CLINTON. CONNECT THE FUCKING DOTS MAN SHIT.

Pullin for Tulsi get that VP spot

Because you're a classic example of a smart dumb nigga which really boils down to being just dumb. You had the nerve to post that shit about Russia having influence thinking you were spitting when in reality you are a knife salesman. Primerica ass nigga. Cologne and roses at my passenger window ass nigga. Avon ass nigga. Valentine's Day and Easter baskets ass nigga.

It's exhausting explaining shit to niggas sometimes. All this talk about Bernie going against the establishment. Bernie Sanders is the fucking establishment. He's been in congress for over 30 years. What the fuck has he done? Nothing. This muthafucka has been in congress for 30 fucking years bruhs. 30!!!!! So don't give me that weak ass shit about the establishment going against Bernie. He doesn't even do his fucking job.

He's not even a fucking Democrat so you can get all the way the fuck outta here with this bullshit about the Democratic party opposing him. He's not a fucking Democrat!!!!! The fuck should they be doing? He's a fucking leach. Fuck him. He doesn't give a fuck about black people. He thinks going after banks and wall street will solve all of our issues. Two things with that. The first thing is going after banks and wall street does little to solve black issues. The second thing is he's been at it for 30 fucking years so you're telling me that the best guy for the job is the guy who couldn't even get his own job done for 30 years? Fuck outta here nigga.

NIGGAS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!! ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEMS WITH US (BLACK PEOPLE) IS WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE TO WIN. NIGGAS SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH BY NOW TO SEE HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED. LIKE YOU REALLY THINK AFTER ALL OF THIS SHIT THAT AN OLD WHITE MAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN WANNA RIDE WITH THE PARTY (DEMOCRATIC) THAT HAS BY FAR DONE THE MOST FOR BLACK PEOPLE IS GONNA BE THE ONE TO TURN THINGS AROUND FOR US? DID NIGGAS SLEEP THROUGH 2016? BERNIE HAS ALWAYS DONE TERRIBLE WITH BLACK VOTER. THAT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO REACH THEM.

Let me stop yelling. I'm sorry but y'all know this shit can be frustrating as fuck.

Look,

I don't like telling people how and who to vote for. Exercise your right how you see fit......but there's only one choice for black people.

Joe Biden and I'm gonna explain why.

This is what I mean when I say we don't know how to lose to win. Niggas are falling for the okie doke thinking Bernie is gonna come in and inact sweeping changes. I THINK THE FUCK NOT MY NIGGA. Niggas need to learn how to read the room. How to read the opponent. How to read the other side. If this election was the NBA Bernie Sanders is a team that just lost it's star player and is in a small market. You niggas wanna go out and spend in Free Agency and try to do extreme shit to win now and get back to being a contender. Of course we all want the team to be a contender but think niggas. The shit is not gonna happen overnight. You can go out there and spend to try to be good again but you're gonna end up like The Sacramento Kings. Bernie Sanders is The Sacramento Kings. Throughout their history they've had some moments. Like the run they had with Webber, Bibby, Divac, Christie, and them boys. They even made it to the Western Conference Finals before they were cheated out of advancing against The Lakers but overall they have accomplished nothing throughout their history. Nothing my nigga. Nothing. Look at what they've been doing. Busting on draft picks. Mismanaging trades and irresponsible spending in Free Agency. Just blowing though assets. All to try to get back to that one moment of glory during that early 2000's run. Because if they would've just made it over the hump it would've been like something we've never seen before. Sort of like Toronto winning it last year. That's what SAC wanted in the early 2000's. But just like Bernie they don't have a plan to get back. They will talk to you all day about how the league is rigged though. I'm serious. Talk to a Kings fan. They sound like Bernie Bros. Get them sorry ass niggas outta here man.

Now Joe Biden is like the Dallas Mavericks. They've been to the promise land (Mavs 2011) and for the better part of the last 20 years they've been a solid team with a solid foundation. Obama, The Clintons, Harry Reid, Black women. They don't win as much as they should but overall they are a solid ass organization with ownership that can get shit done as long as they have the resources and support. Now after Dirk left much like Obama in 2016 The Mavs took a hit. They found themselves back in the draft lottery and look at this. These muthafuckas done found not one but 2 star players. Luka and Porzingis. They have the pieces in place to reduplicate their previous success with Nash and Dirk but take it to the next level and actually win one with their All Star pairing. Now The Mavs might not be the best choice. There's other organization that you would probably prefer to be a fan of. But if you had to choose right now between being a Kings fan or a Mavs fan the smart bet would be to be a Mavs fan. Niggas will point out that being a Mavs fan would be to vanilla. They've won before or it's not anything new. But look at the Kings my nigga. peel back them layers. A lot of the draw to being a fan of teams like that is hope that maybe one day you can rise to the top like The Raptors did but snap back to reality B Rabbit. Don't put too much energy into hope on some shit that needs so many things to fall in line just to make it happen.

Be smart. Vote for Joe Biden. He is the best ally for black people remaining in this race. That should be you're first priority when voting. Which one of these candidates is the best ally to me and my people. Well nigga Joe Biden has the muthafucking coalition in his corner. If you didn't know who the coalition is let me tell you. The Obama's, The Clinton's, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and her fat pocket ass donors, and the most critical elemnt of course is dun dun dunnnn Black Women. That's the democratic coalition my nigga. Joe Biden is the only candidate in this race that has the full fledged support of the coalition. Bernie fucking Sanders literally went against the coalition in 2016 and almost tried to primary my nigga Barry O in 2012. Think about that. The man who these delusional ass niggas like Killer Mike, Nina Turner, Marc Lamont Hill (who voted for muthafucking Jill Stein in 2016 wit his ol smart dumb nigga ass) support literally went up against the coalition. Like it or not but that coalition is the heart and soul of the democratic party. The party goes as the coalition takes them. So smarten up niggas. Vote for the only candidate who has the support of the coalition. That's how you win. Turning away Bernie to vote for Biden is how you lose to win niggas. You lose all of that snake oil that Bernie has been pushing for 30 years and you lose the "political revolution" that he has but guess what.

You stay a united front if you vote for Biden because the coalition is united my nigga. Oh yes it is. Just like niggas were dragging Kamala Harris the whole last year. Watch how quick niggas switch up when they realize that Joe Biden and the coalition have been playing the long game with Kamal this whole time. Don't be in tis bitch acting surprised when Biden announces Kamala harris as his VP pick. She would get overwhelming support from the coalition. Black women, The Obama's, and The Clinton's. She's young, black, and has a bright political future. Yea, yea, yea she's a cop. Learn how to lose to win niggas. It's gonna happen. So vote for Joe Biden so we can stop bullshitting and get that orange nigga the fuck outta the White House.

I agree somewhat. This is what everybody said about hillary and she got dusted.

Now biden is far more likeable than hillary and he'll go after the blue collar worker. That said he needs to pick somebody who can lock up much of the progressive wing if hes the nominee. Thats why he should go hard after warren as vp.

Biden will draw the black and midwestern vote. Warren can go after the suburbs and progressives.

I agree somewhat. This is what everybody said about hillary and she got dusted.

Now biden is far more likeable than hillary and he'll go after the blue collar worker. That said he needs to pick somebody who can lock up much of the progressive wing if hes the nominee. Thats why he should go hard after warren as vp.

Biden will draw the black and midwestern vote. Warren can go after the suburbs and progressives.

Hillary Clinton was the most popular Presidential Candidate ever if we're basing it off the numbers which is what we should be basing it off of.

Anyway, Biden doesn't need Warren. She already fucked up. She's been bullshitting going soft at Bernie and it's gonna fuck her over. She polls horribly with black people and she used to be a registered Republican until she turned 50. She's 70!!!!!!

We don't need to pander to white progressives and suburbanites. We need more black and hispanic voters.

Pander is a funny word...

Bottom line is this. The strength of the Democratic party is black voters. Where the party fucks up is continuing to cater to the interest of other people. Trying to win over whites. Republican whites. Progressive whites. never Trump whites. That's a total failure on the party. This idea that whoever the Democratic nominee is can't win unless that have those blocks of white voters is simply a falsehood that is stated to make those white voter feel more important and crucial than they are.

So knowing that, as black people we need to focus on the candidates who currently and historically have the black voting interest. Right now that's Joe Biden and it's not even close. Bernie Sanders doesn't have a history with black voters. Warren was a Republican when Bill Clinton was in office so yea. Bloomberg damn sure doesn't have a positive history will black voters. That leaves Joe Biden who like I said previously is a part of the coalition. So vote accordingly niggas.

source.gif

Hillary Clinton was the most popular Presidential Candidate ever if we're basing it off the numbers which is what we should be basing it off of.

Anyway, Biden doesn't need Warren. She already fucked up. She's been bullshitting going soft at Bernie and it's gonna fuck her over. She polls horribly with black people and she used to be a registered Republican until she turned 50. She's 70!!!!!!

We don't need to pander to white progressives and suburbanites. We need more black and hispanic voters.

Them numbers dont mean shit if you dont win...you know that.

Bottom line is hillary had everything you said behind her and still lost. White women actually determined the election in 2016. Hillary lost them and lost the presidency. Thats what it was.

If your all about getting trump gone then you need to acknowledge that. To me, is about locking down geography (klobuchar, baldwin) or ideology (warren).

Them numbers dont mean shit if you dont win...you know that.

Bottom line is hillary had everything you said behind her and still lost. White women actually determined the election in 2016. Hillary lost them and lost the presidency. Thats what it was.

If your all about getting trump gone then you need to acknowledge that. To me, is about locking down geography (klobuchar, baldwin) or ideology (warren).

imrs.php

It's exhausting explaining shit to niggas sometimes. All this talk about Bernie going against the establishment. Bernie Sanders is the fucking establishment. He's been in congress for over 30 years. What the fuck has he done? Nothing. This muthafucka has been in congress for 30 fucking years bruhs. 30!!!!! So don't give me that weak ass shit about the establishment going against Bernie. He doesn't even do his fucking job.

He's not even a fucking Democrat so you can get all the way the fuck outta here with this bullshit about the Democratic party opposing him. He's not a fucking Democrat!!!!! The fuck should they be doing? He's a fucking leach. Fuck him. He doesn't give a fuck about black people. He thinks going after banks and wall street will solve all of our issues. Two things with that. The first thing is going after banks and wall street does little to solve black issues. The second thing is he's been at it for 30 fucking years so you're telling me that the best guy for the job is the guy who couldn't even get his own job done for 30 years? Fuck outta here nigga.

NIGGAS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!! ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEMS WITH US (BLACK PEOPLE) IS WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE TO WIN. NIGGAS SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH BY NOW TO SEE HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED. LIKE YOU REALLY THINK AFTER ALL OF THIS SHIT THAT AN OLD WHITE MAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN WANNA RIDE WITH THE PARTY (DEMOCRATIC) THAT HAS BY FAR DONE THE MOST FOR BLACK PEOPLE IS GONNA BE THE ONE TO TURN THINGS AROUND FOR US? DID NIGGAS SLEEP THROUGH 2016? BERNIE HAS ALWAYS DONE TERRIBLE WITH BLACK VOTER. THAT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO REACH THEM.

Let me stop yelling. I'm sorry but y'all know this shit can be frustrating as fuck.

Look,

I don't like telling people how and who to vote for. Exercise your right how you see fit......but there's only one choice for black people.

Joe Biden and I'm gonna explain why.

This is what I mean when I say we don't know how to lose to win. Niggas are falling for the okie doke thinking Bernie is gonna come in and inact sweeping changes. I THINK THE FUCK NOT MY NIGGA. Niggas need to learn how to read the room. How to read the opponent. How to read the other side. If this election was the NBA Bernie Sanders is a team that just lost it's star player and is in a small market. You niggas wanna go out and spend in Free Agency and try to do extreme shit to win now and get back to being a contender. Of course we all want the team to be a contender but think niggas. The shit is not gonna happen overnight. You can go out there and spend to try to be good again but you're gonna end up like The Sacramento Kings. Bernie Sanders is The Sacramento Kings. Throughout their history they've had some moments. Like the run they had with Webber, Bibby, Divac, Christie, and them boys. They even made it to the Western Conference Finals before they were cheated out of advancing against The Lakers but overall they have accomplished nothing throughout their history. Nothing my nigga. Nothing. Look at what they've been doing. Busting on draft picks. Mismanaging trades and irresponsible spending in Free Agency. Just blowing though assets. All to try to get back to that one moment of glory during that early 2000's run. Because if they would've just made it over the hump it would've been like something we've never seen before. Sort of like Toronto winning it last year. That's what SAC wanted in the early 2000's. But just like Bernie they don't have a plan to get back. They will talk to you all day about how the league is rigged though. I'm serious. Talk to a Kings fan. They sound like Bernie Bros. Get them sorry ass niggas outta here man.

Now Joe Biden is like the Dallas Mavericks. They've been to the promise land (Mavs 2011) and for the better part of the last 20 years they've been a solid team with a solid foundation. Obama, The Clintons, Harry Reid, Black women. They don't win as much as they should but overall they are a solid ass organization with ownership that can get shit done as long as they have the resources and support. Now after Dirk left much like Obama in 2016 The Mavs took a hit. They found themselves back in the draft lottery and look at this. These muthafuckas done found not one but 2 star players. Luka and Porzingis. They have the pieces in place to reduplicate their previous success with Nash and Dirk but take it to the next level and actually win one with their All Star pairing. Now The Mavs might not be the best choice. There's other organization that you would probably prefer to be a fan of. But if you had to choose right now between being a Kings fan or a Mavs fan the smart bet would be to be a Mavs fan. Niggas will point out that being a Mavs fan would be to vanilla. They've won before or it's not anything new. But look at the Kings my nigga. peel back them layers. A lot of the draw to being a fan of teams like that is hope that maybe one day you can rise to the top like The Raptors did but snap back to reality B Rabbit. Don't put too much energy into hope on some shit that needs so many things to fall in line just to make it happen.

Be smart. Vote for Joe Biden. He is the best ally for black people remaining in this race. That should be you're first priority when voting. Which one of these candidates is the best ally to me and my people. Well nigga Joe Biden has the muthafucking coalition in his corner. If you didn't know who the coalition is let me tell you. The Obama's, The Clinton's, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and her fat pocket ass donors, and the most critical elemnt of course is dun dun dunnnn Black Women. That's the democratic coalition my nigga. Joe Biden is the only candidate in this race that has the full fledged support of the coalition. Bernie fucking Sanders literally went against the coalition in 2016 and almost tried to primary my nigga Barry O in 2012. Think about that. The man who these delusional ass niggas like Killer Mike, Nina Turner, Marc Lamont Hill (who voted for muthafucking Jill Stein in 2016 wit his ol smart dumb nigga ass) support literally went up against the coalition. Like it or not but that coalition is the heart and soul of the democratic party. The party goes as the coalition takes them. So smarten up niggas. Vote for the only candidate who has the support of the coalition. That's how you win. Turning away Bernie to vote for Biden is how you lose to win niggas. You lose all of that snake oil that Bernie has been pushing for 30 years and you lose the "political revolution" that he has but guess what.

You stay a united front if you vote for Biden because the coalition is united my nigga. Oh yes it is. Just like niggas were dragging Kamala Harris the whole last year. Watch how quick niggas switch up when they realize that Joe Biden and the coalition have been playing the long game with Kamal this whole time. Don't be in tis bitch acting surprised when Biden announces Kamala harris as his VP pick. She would get overwhelming support from the coalition. Black women, The Obama's, and The Clinton's. She's young, black, and has a bright political future. Yea, yea, yea she's a cop. Learn how to lose to win niggas. It's gonna happen. So vote for Joe Biden so we can stop bullshitting and get that orange nigga the fuck outta the White House.
Wait.......so first you say Bernie's been there for 30 years and did nothing. But then say we should vote for Biden??? What kind of sense does this shit make?

Bernie's socialistic platform is garabge, I agree, but Biden has done major damage during his time in office. He pushed both the Drug War and Iraq War. The two biggest mistakes in US policy over the past 50 years. This MFer was pro-segregation, and still has people writing long essays for him. smh

Funny how the media was saying if you combine Pete’s Klobuchar’s and Biden’s voter percentages, Bernie is actually losing.

Well look what the puppets went and did.
:js4:

Wait.......so first you say Bernie's been there for 30 years and did nothing. But then say we should vote for Biden??? What kind of sense does this shit make?

Bernie's socialistic platform is garabge, I agree, but Biden has done major damage during his time in office. He pushed both the Drug War and Iraq War. The two biggest mistakes in US policy over the past 50 years. This MFer was pro-segregation, and still has people writing long essays for him. smh

You miss the forest for the trees and wonder why he still has more support from black voters than any other candidate running. We can sit here all day and cherry pick shit from each candidate. The bottom line is winning. Joe Biden wins because he wins with the most necessary voting base in the Democratic party. Black voters. Now go show me that Bernie or Warren can get anything close to the turnout Joe Biden gets with black voters. You niggas think any candidate has a shot at beating Trump without black voters? That's fucking silly.

Black voters are who move the Democratic party. The Nominee needs black voters. Only one candidate can get the necessary black votes. It's Joe Biden.

So Bernie was literally chilling in the USSR during his honeymoon, Biden/Bloomberg both has dealings in Russia, but.......that bitch Hillary says an actual war vet is a Russian asset, and you believe her? Take your lips off Hillary's wrinkled ass fam.

Nah nigga. Don't even try to downplay Bernie and Russia. The Kremlin actively helped this muthafucka along with Trump last election. That's more than a fucking honeymoon and on a completely different level than any dealings that Biden and Bloomberg have. The Kremlin have only interfered to get two people elected. Trump and Bernie so let's get that straight.

Secondly, Tulsi has thousands of Russian bots on Twitter. She butters up to Putin and Assad. What the fuck does her being a war vet mean? Not a god damn thing. That's another weak ass talking point people y=try to use to excuse the fact that a small scale congresswoman from fucking Hawaii is one of the most influential American politicians in Russian media and she just so happens to fully support the only other candidate other that our crooked, fat, orange ass President with Russian ties. So don't try and act like this is some HRC conspiracy shit. How the fuck do you think Tulsi is still polling? Where do you think the disinformation that these supposed Tulsi supporters is coming from? I'll tell you nigga. The same place it came from with Jill Stein and all of those fake ass Black Live Matter accounts that all of those fake ass woke niggas were pushing last election. Russia.

Russia

Russia

Russia

Russia nigga. Russia.

That's what the Kremlin does. They will interfere in other countries politics, government to sow division and discomfort. they do this by launching disinformation campaigns and to help carry this out they need to use American politicians, celebrities, popular figures, as a tool. Tulsi is just that for the Kremlin. A fucking tool to continue to push disinformation. Tulsi's disinformation smear jobs are specifically aimed at destroying Hillary Clinton and supporting Assad. Two things that just so happen to be top priorities of the fucking Kremlin. What a fucking coincidence eh? No nigga. This shit isn't done by accident.

There's still people that call Hillary Clinton Killary or flat out the worst politician ever. Really nigga. Who she kill? What has she even done to be the worst politician ever? Nothing, but the disinformation put out there by the Kremlin has niggas thinking that she is some murdering, crooked, white lady out to get niggas. Those are Russian talking points that have successfully made their way to places like this. A predominately black message board that makes up the most critical part of the democratic voting base. Black voters.

Now ask yourself this. What does that say about The Kremlin that they got niggas on a top rated, black owned and operated message board made up predominately black people and predominately black voters using their talking points about candidates and specifically the most qualified person to ever run for President in Hillary Clinton? It means that their operation was and still is a success. Niggas will get distracted so quick when presented either with new information or the truth so they start pushing back on obvious shit like pointing out that fucking Tulsi Gabbard is a fucking Russian asset like that shit even needs to be explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back