Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also the only reason why Butterigeig or Kolatichuk or however it is that you say that are endorsing Biden is because he's offering them VP positions if he gets in.

I'll make a bet that if Biden or Sanders get it, they're picking a woman as their running mate or someone with an ethnic background. Sanders I won't be surprised if he chooses Tulsi Gabbard
Gabbard would be a terrible decision lol

Can't believe our choices here in CA are two racist 78 year old clowns, and a 78 year old socliast clown as relaistic choices.

Guess I'll go with Tulsi

FiveThirtyEight has Biden and Sanders with 1 in 6 chance to get the nomination after today's news. Tomorrow is going to be huge

Yo. Still think the establishment loves Bernie Sanders?

They treat him just like everyone else, right?

View attachment 240903

Moderates are endorsing moderates...after bernies folks consistently shit on them.

If bernies campaign wouldve played their cards right warren may have dropped to support him. Beto may have endorsed him if his folks didnt go after him.

Nobody to blame but themselves.

Moderates are endorsing moderates...after bernies folks consistently shit on them.

If bernies campaign wouldve played their cards right warren may have dropped to support him. Beto may have endorsed him if his folks didnt go after him.

Nobody to blame but themselves.

How does that Kool Aid taste?

You envision a world where “Moderate” Candidates and the Democratic Establishment would simply adore Bernie Sanders if only he just “played his cards right”.

This has nothing to do with his policies or the movement to give power to the working people. It’s just that he is too grumpy and mean.

Hilarious.

You probably believe Amy Klobuchar and Mayor Pete just decided to drop out all of a sudden - days before super Tuesday.

And they just decided to endorse Joe Biden because you know - he is such such nice guy

I’m sure the DNC, Democratic Party elites, and wealthy Campaign donors had absolutely nothing to do with it.

How does that Kool Aid taste?

You envision a world where “Moderate” Candidates and the Democratic Establishment would simply adore Bernie Sanders if only he just “played his cards right”.

This has nothing to do with his policies or the movement to give power to the working people. It’s just that he is too grumpy and mean.

Hilarious.

You probably believe Amy Klobuchar and Mayor Pete just decided to drop out all of a sudden - days before super Tuesday.

And they just decided to endorse Joe Biden because you know - he is such such nice guy

I’m sure the DNC, Democratic Party elites, and wealthy Campaign donors had absolutely nothing to do with it.

I guess this evil establishment is why biden massacred bernie in sc

:kobe:
Enjoy super tuesday my guy. Honestly i think bernies gonna do well today.

It's exhausting explaining shit to niggas sometimes. All this talk about Bernie going against the establishment. Bernie Sanders is the fucking establishment. He's been in congress for over 30 years. What the fuck has he done? Nothing. This muthafucka has been in congress for 30 fucking years bruhs. 30!!!!! So don't give me that weak ass shit about the establishment going against Bernie. He doesn't even do his fucking job.

He's not even a fucking Democrat so you can get all the way the fuck outta here with this bullshit about the Democratic party opposing him. He's not a fucking Democrat!!!!! The fuck should they be doing? He's a fucking leach. Fuck him. He doesn't give a fuck about black people. He thinks going after banks and wall street will solve all of our issues. Two things with that. The first thing is going after banks and wall street does little to solve black issues. The second thing is he's been at it for 30 fucking years so you're telling me that the best guy for the job is the guy who couldn't even get his own job done for 30 years? Fuck outta here nigga.

NIGGAS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!! ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEMS WITH US (BLACK PEOPLE) IS WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE TO WIN. NIGGAS SHOULD BE SMART ENOUGH BY NOW TO SEE HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED. LIKE YOU REALLY THINK AFTER ALL OF THIS SHIT THAT AN OLD WHITE MAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN WANNA RIDE WITH THE PARTY (DEMOCRATIC) THAT HAS BY FAR DONE THE MOST FOR BLACK PEOPLE IS GONNA BE THE ONE TO TURN THINGS AROUND FOR US? DID NIGGAS SLEEP THROUGH 2016? BERNIE HAS ALWAYS DONE TERRIBLE WITH BLACK VOTER. THAT'S BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO REACH THEM.

Let me stop yelling. I'm sorry but y'all know this shit can be frustrating as fuck.

Look,

I don't like telling people how and who to vote for. Exercise your right how you see fit......but there's only one choice for black people.

Joe Biden and I'm gonna explain why.

This is what I mean when I say we don't know how to lose to win. Niggas are falling for the okie doke thinking Bernie is gonna come in and inact sweeping changes. I THINK THE FUCK NOT MY NIGGA. Niggas need to learn how to read the room. How to read the opponent. How to read the other side. If this election was the NBA Bernie Sanders is a team that just lost it's star player and is in a small market. You niggas wanna go out and spend in Free Agency and try to do extreme shit to win now and get back to being a contender. Of course we all want the team to be a contender but think niggas. The shit is not gonna happen overnight. You can go out there and spend to try to be good again but you're gonna end up like The Sacramento Kings. Bernie Sanders is The Sacramento Kings. Throughout their history they've had some moments. Like the run they had with Webber, Bibby, Divac, Christie, and them boys. They even made it to the Western Conference Finals before they were cheated out of advancing against The Lakers but overall they have accomplished nothing throughout their history. Nothing my nigga. Nothing. Look at what they've been doing. Busting on draft picks. Mismanaging trades and irresponsible spending in Free Agency. Just blowing though assets. All to try to get back to that one moment of glory during that early 2000's run. Because if they would've just made it over the hump it would've been like something we've never seen before. Sort of like Toronto winning it last year. That's what SAC wanted in the early 2000's. But just like Bernie they don't have a plan to get back. They will talk to you all day about how the league is rigged though. I'm serious. Talk to a Kings fan. They sound like Bernie Bros. Get them sorry ass niggas outta here man.

Now Joe Biden is like the Dallas Mavericks. They've been to the promise land (Mavs 2011) and for the better part of the last 20 years they've been a solid team with a solid foundation. Obama, The Clintons, Harry Reid, Black women. They don't win as much as they should but overall they are a solid ass organization with ownership that can get shit done as long as they have the resources and support. Now after Dirk left much like Obama in 2016 The Mavs took a hit. They found themselves back in the draft lottery and look at this. These muthafuckas done found not one but 2 star players. Luka and Porzingis. They have the pieces in place to reduplicate their previous success with Nash and Dirk but take it to the next level and actually win one with their All Star pairing. Now The Mavs might not be the best choice. There's other organization that you would probably prefer to be a fan of. But if you had to choose right now between being a Kings fan or a Mavs fan the smart bet would be to be a Mavs fan. Niggas will point out that being a Mavs fan would be to vanilla. They've won before or it's not anything new. But look at the Kings my nigga. peel back them layers. A lot of the draw to being a fan of teams like that is hope that maybe one day you can rise to the top like The Raptors did but snap back to reality B Rabbit. Don't put too much energy into hope on some shit that needs so many things to fall in line just to make it happen.

Be smart. Vote for Joe Biden. He is the best ally for black people remaining in this race. That should be you're first priority when voting. Which one of these candidates is the best ally to me and my people. Well nigga Joe Biden has the muthafucking coalition in his corner. If you didn't know who the coalition is let me tell you. The Obama's, The Clinton's, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi and her fat pocket ass donors, and the most critical elemnt of course is dun dun dunnnn Black Women. That's the democratic coalition my nigga. Joe Biden is the only candidate in this race that has the full fledged support of the coalition. Bernie fucking Sanders literally went against the coalition in 2016 and almost tried to primary my nigga Barry O in 2012. Think about that. The man who these delusional ass niggas like Killer Mike, Nina Turner, Marc Lamont Hill (who voted for muthafucking Jill Stein in 2016 wit his ol smart dumb nigga ass) support literally went up against the coalition. Like it or not but that coalition is the heart and soul of the democratic party. The party goes as the coalition takes them. So smarten up niggas. Vote for the only candidate who has the support of the coalition. That's how you win. Turning away Bernie to vote for Biden is how you lose to win niggas. You lose all of that snake oil that Bernie has been pushing for 30 years and you lose the "political revolution" that he has but guess what.

You stay a united front if you vote for Biden because the coalition is united my nigga. Oh yes it is. Just like niggas were dragging Kamala Harris the whole last year. Watch how quick niggas switch up when they realize that Joe Biden and the coalition have been playing the long game with Kamal this whole time. Don't be in tis bitch acting surprised when Biden announces Kamala harris as his VP pick. She would get overwhelming support from the coalition. Black women, The Obama's, and The Clinton's. She's young, black, and has a bright political future. Yea, yea, yea she's a cop. Learn how to lose to win niggas. It's gonna happen. So vote for Joe Biden so we can stop bullshitting and get that orange nigga the fuck outta the White House.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back