Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in iowa and i dnt caucus and nobody i know of my age does either

U cant even caucus unless u register as a dem first. Im not doin that.

Then u can just show up and vote. U gottta chill there for hours arguing w ppl who love this shit like sports.

Fuck all that

Bloomberg musta floated Flav sum cash

dude signed his note with a doodle of a clock lmao.

GTFOH nigga you was the hype man and had like 2 solo tracks ppl cared about.

Chuck ain't do nothing but keep working and recording albums and touring the past 30 years while Flav was busy smoking crack and ikeing his gf and catching cases.......Coonin on VH1...........opened a fried chicken restaurant that went outta business after 4 months. NAH BRUH. You livin' fantasies nigga i reject yo deposit

During election season its always funny to see white politicians shuckin and jivin to get the black vote lol

99% sure he knew that shit was over and just wanted to have a fun party with his staffers before throwing in the towel.

Thats why I don’t think bernie would beat Trump, he need a great turnout from the youth voter yet we are shitty voters.

It’s a shame because the youth have a lot of power..

I mean all their older brothers and cousins are saying voting don’t count. They saw Hillary win a majority but still lose. I’m not surprised a lot of folks feel like the status quo will win.

But apathy does nothing

They are gonna link up to try to stop Bernie Sanders..... Bet after thr results of Suoer Tuesday depends how it breaks kamala will endorse Biden... Smh

Flav really refused to help out the great Harry Belafonte tho? Foul. Chuck tolerated this nigga crackhead coonery long enough smh

Watching white wine moms on twitter try to blame Sanders for breaking up Public Enemy (as if that would really mean anything after like 1992 and i say that as a fan) is comedy.

Last edited:

:scust: :scust: :scust:

:hahaha:

BCqdFtT.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back