Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Blacks voters feel Biden matches up better than Bernie Sanders against Trump in the general election .

Nah, that ain't it. A lot of blacks are just slaves to the Democratic establishment. There's no other way to put it. When that shit about Biden supporting bussing and then trying to justify why he did it came out, he should have been disqualified as far as the black vote went, but niggas still letting him live off the fact that he was Obama's vice president. Shit is ridiculous.

Nah, that ain't it. A lot of blacks are just slaves to the Democratic establishment. There's no other way to put it. When that shit about Biden supporting bussing and then trying to justify why he did it came out, he should have been disqualified as far as the black vote went, but niggas still letting him live off the fact that he was Obama's vice president. Shit is ridiculous.
I don't know what you thought was gonna happen... like our folk was just gonna wise up suddenly after being duped for generations

#SuperTuesday

Lets keep it 100
The reality is that substance, vision, policy doesnt count for much.. Its all about familiarity, lineage, and appealing to people on its most basic level comfort. People buy the feel for better or worst.

Politically, personally, professionally

#SuperTuesday

Lets keep it 100
The reality is that substance, vision, policy doesnt count for much.. Its all about familiarity, lineage, and appealing to people on its most basic level comfort. People buy the feel for better or worst.

Politically, personally, professionally
That has always been the reality connectivity will always be the game changer

Do any yall caucus?

Only diehards caucus.

Nobody w a life got any time for that bullshit

I got faith the youth gonna show up in the real election

Do any yall caucus?

Only diehards caucus.

Nobody w a life got any time for that bullshit

I got faith the youth gonna show up in the real election
NO i dont caucus and no i dont have faith

this bullshit matters... participation matters 17-44 cant wait til the "real election"

we will have a real status quo nominee if that holds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back