Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth Warren is third in Massachusetts her home state
View attachment 241529

Gonna be interesting to see which way she goes when she inevitably drops out....

in terms of policy she seems to be more in line with Bernie but it wouldn't suprise me if she endorsed Biden in order to get the VP nom. Then again... Warren and Bernie throughout all of this have tried their best to steer clear of each other and to not actively attack one another....

Gonna be interesting to see which way she goes when she inevitably drops out....

in terms of policy she seems to be more in line with Bernie but it wouldn't suprise me if she endorsed Biden in order to get the VP nom. Then again... Warren and Bernie throughout all of this have tried their best to steer clear of each other and to not actively attack one another....
Oh....

241547 1583289619169.jpeg

I been watching CNN for about an 1hr 1/2 and really what I see is that this shit is gone go down to the wire. The national convention to be exact b/c after seeing how Joe is dominating the South and currently winning in the east so far, I don't see Bernie running away with the nomination.

Bloomberg needs to get his ass out the race b/c he's really taking away votes from Joe imo, and I don't see him winning the NY primary either. Warren is losing in her home state so I expect her to tap out after tonight.

Harris county clerk gotta do better

I hope whoever in Texas and Cali stay in line and vote !!

Biden winning Harris county (Houston) by only 318 votes at not even 1%, won Dallas by a lot more
Sanders won Travis county (Austin), no surprise

The way black folks are coming thru for Biden... you would expect he would reverse his take on legalizing weed and setting free those that were locked up for non-violent drug offences in relation to weed... amongst many other issues that directly affect the very same black communities that are delivering these wins for him..

I would hope that when the field goes down to two candidates... someone presses him on black issues seeing as how that's the whole reason he's still a viable candidate at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back