Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not voting can be a protest if it's backed up with a plan. In one of your previous replies you brought needing an organized front willing to play politics, except in the interest of black people as a cultural whole. The reason we don't have this is the same reason people say things like "go back to Africa," which we would if we knew where in Africa to go, but we are such a diverse group (even in America) that our values conflict. Black people may share melanin, but some just want the American dream, others way to reclaim what was stripped during slavery, and then there are groups who are still trying to discover an identity.

Collectively we should probably be treated for PTSD, because just learning black history is like reading horror fiction.

You know an easy organized front for black people that's readily available?

Have people with our interest run for office and then we can go vote them in.

For the "they're not the same" crowd

Here's some reading for you.

Basically, the republican party is a split from the whig party. I assume we all know (or should) that the democrats were avid supporters of slavery in the beginning, with the republicans being the opposition. However, I don't take that to mean that the republicans didn't agree that our ancestors were equal. It's just the political game as it is now, they just reserved roles during the civil rights era.

Anyway,

The founding of the republican party

Some info on the whig party and andrew jackson's democrats

And I will say this again, look at the shit I posted about biden, listen to his speeches and somebody please prove how he's different from trump

I see @Race Jones was in full propaganda mode.

Whether you admit it or not, you’re doing Trump’s work for him by actively trying to get people to not vote. If you don’t vote, cool, but your campaign against voting to a mainly democratic audience does help Trump if you’re successful.

You should at least try to get a check like his other black surrogates.

Thats what im sayin....

If SHE is anti establishment, cool. Do you, i can respect that. She goes out of her way to force her opinion onto ppl on this board...its not helpful, like gat damn

You can’t go into a Africa nation trying to turn it into what you want.

why would they give up land to folks that the only thing they share is the color of their skin? So much land would have to be given up. We don’t share their views at all. We are different in every way besides skin color. Biggest question is what would they have to gain?

That would never work and that’s one colonization type shot
Must have missed the part when I said make a deal...collaboration...even if it means buying land to settle and pay it off...im not talking like go over ther and take over thier shit

a mutually beneficial transaction bro

For the "they're not the same" crowd

Here's some reading for you.

Basically, the republican party is a split from the whig party. I assume we all know (or should) that the democrats were avid supporters of slavery in the beginning, with the republicans being the opposition. However, I don't take that to mean that the republicans didn't agree that our ancestors were equal. It's just the political game as it is now, they just reserved roles during the civil rights era.

Anyway,

The founding of the republican party

Some info on the whig party and andrew jackson's democrats

And I will say this again, look at the shit I posted about biden, listen to his speeches and somebody please prove how he's different from trump

Now tell me how does any of this apply to anyone in congress born after 1990?

Must have missed the part when I said make a deal...collaboration...even if it means buying land to settle and pay it off...im not talking like go over ther and take over thier shit

a mutually beneficial transaction bro

What countries you think run the world?

Or they can stop bitching and run for office their damn selves and stop getting mad that people aren't putting in work for them.
And be just as fervent in primaries for their choice as they are when they complain that their choice didn’t get the nomination.

I’m not going back to find out, but did these non-voters post full pages of Tweets in support of the candidate they supported in the primaries?

I voted for Bernie in the primaries and encouraged others to do so as well in my circle. But he lost so it is what it is.

What's the endgame for those of you saying that both parties are the same? Are you still living in the 19th century? I know a dude in my city that ran for a city council seat. he was born in 1992. Are you telling me that this nigga born in 1992 has the same exact vales that Democrats and Republicans had in the 1800's or 1900's?

You niggas act like politics never changes.

And be just as fervent in primaries for their choice as they are when they complain that their choice didn’t get the nomination.

I’m not going back to find out, but did these non-voters post full pages of Tweets in support of the candidate they supported in the primaries?

I voted for Bernie in the primaries and encouraged others to do so as well in my circle. But he lost so it is what it is.

They did not. They went off on some don't vote just do shit in your community which is dumb considering there's only so much you can do in a community that is run by elected officials who don't support your ideals and you chose not to vote and participate. It's very oxymoronic.

Marcia Fudge. She's from my city. She cares about black people. She used to babysit my cousins. She's not a black politician that doesn't care about black people like you suggested. She's a hard worker from the fucking streets. Worked her way up and she's one of only two black State Representative in the state of Ohio.

But go off on your rant and tell everybody how all of these niggas are coons or sheep that don't have our interest. Some of these people you are talking about are us. You sound stupid and you are very obviously young or have just picked up political information recently in your life because you have an incredible amount of disrespect to the people who paved a way for you black ass to even have a way.

who tf is martha fudge?

thats my right as a citizen of this hellscape

wtf do yall be talking about?

Your right? You wanna talk about what your rights are yet you seem to totally misunderstand this whole Democracy thing and voting.

How ironic is it that you will fall back on what your rights are yet here you are arguing against your own rights that people who look like you died for you to have. You do know that niggas died for you to even have rights correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back