Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha legit. I only hear people tell black people to vote Democrat. It's never to vote because it's your right, it's vote the "right" way or you're wasting your rights. Black people, take a seriously look at our "progress" under Democratic leaders and prove it has worked out well.

I'm not saying vote Republican, but vote for people with your best interests; not some old white lady who panders to our culture by going on a radio show and swearing she doesn't go anywhere without hot sauce in her purse. Democrats are sickening.

Hahaha legit. I only hear people tell black people to vote Democrat. It's never to vote because it's your right, it's vote the "right" way or you're wasting your rights. Black people, take a seriously look at our "progress" under Democratic leaders and prove it has worked out be well.

I'm not saying vote Republican, but vote for people with your best interests; not some old white lady who panders to our culture by going on a radio show and swearing she doesn't go anywhere without hot sauce in her purse. Democrats are sickening.

FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!!

where have you been all my life??? this is spot on

In my humble opinion only way to get what what we want is an exodus and start our own nation built in our own image with our own self interests as the centerpiece.

You're right, they aren't exactly the same. What I'm implying is that they share the same interest though

No they don't. What you're doing right now is painting every democrat with a broad brush. We don't even have to go into detail. Simply look at the representation of the Republican party. It's nothing but white men. A few token niggas like Tim Scott. No black women. Submissive white women. That is the Republican party.

The Democratic party is the complete opposite. The Democratic party actually looks like America.

The Republican party is a cult. The Democratic party is not. Hell find any Republican in congress and compare them to a black woman who is in the Democratic party. You want us to sit here and believe that they are the same people from the same ilk?

Enough this rhetoric about all of these politicians having some secret society ill intentions or supreme power dynamics. Stop it. You act like some of these people aren't regular niggas just like us. They are. Where the fuck do you think all of these black people who get elected came from? I personally know niggas who are public officials. Mayors, Representatives, I have relationships with Senators who are from the same upbringing as most of us. But you want to sit up here and disregard anybody in the Democratic party because you're to jaded and simple to express your distain for the Republican party. So instead of focusing your energy on your real enemy which is the Republican party you get lazy as fuck and say "You know what while I'm here fuck Democrats too"

Stop doing that stupid ass shit.

It's lazy my nigga.

It serves no one except for Republicans. Thus why it is a Republican talking point.

You niggas that are talking all this blow it up bullshit look mighty silly doing it in the comfort of.........

the very country that you are so against.

FUCKING THANK YOU!!!!!!

where have you been all my life??? this is spot on
I think Obama's terms sent many black people underground. We thought his victory was our victory. But Obama's presidency was great for immigrants (helping to change their image), great for LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual), and great for people who wanted to get away with killing black people. These groups really got their 8 years of shine under Obama; hell, even rap went full pop under Obama. Black people got a poster and were told to pull themselves up by their boot straps (except this time it was bullshit) and stop complaining.

Trump didn't win because all of the white people voted for him, but because a lot of non-White's got so jaded by Obama's failure as a leader that they voted for the first dog without a leash, and that was Trump. He's a puppet still, but when he campaigned he did so as the anti-hero willing to shake shit up. I won't lie, I wanted Trump to stir shit up, though I didn't expect him to bring the extremist out of Democrats and the far Left.

I think Obama's terms sent many black people underground. We thought his victory was our victory. But Obama's presidency was great for immigrants (helping to change their image), great for LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual), and great for people who wanted to get away with killing black people. These groups really got their 8 years of shine under Obama; hell, even rap went full pop under Obama. Black people got a poster and were told to pull themselves up by their boot straps (except this time it was bullshit) and stop complaining.

Trump didn't win because all of the white people voted for him, but because a lot of non-White's got so jaded by Obama's failure as a leader that they voted for the first dog without a leash, and that was Trump. He's a puppet still, but when he campaigned he did so as the anti-hero willing to shake shit up. I won't lie, I wanted Trump to stir shit up, though I didn't expect him to bring the extremist out of Democrats and the far Left.

wow. I couldnt have said this any better. i have been speaking about this over and over again in this thread and ppl are still acting like sheep. dazed and confused.

do you write? this was very well explained and actually enjoyable to read

You just marginalized black people and blamed it on Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back