Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checkout top cop kamala's relationship with planned parenthood

I though that program was detrimental to our community?

This guy uncovered planned parenthood doing some disgusting shit like selling body parts from fetuses and using a loophole to perform late term abortions. Instead of investigating the org, she went after him. Straight raided him

But hey, she's the first AA/Indian woman vp nominee, so it's all good right?

download.jpg

Ud rather him not remembering their names or openly undemine them leading to the shit we in right now

How many examples of his incompetence do you need?

Have you not seen his trump like arrogance?

Hell if he can't even remember the names of his advisors, it's likely he'll at a minimum unintentionally undermine them because he forgot what they said lmao

How many examples of his incompetence do you need?

Have you not seen his trump like arrogance?

Hell if he can't even remember the names of his advisors, it's likely he'll at a minimum unintentionally undermine them because he forgot what they said lmao
Obama /Biden left a pandemic playbook Trump destroyed it first chance he got ..... 200k dead in 6 months cuz of it

Now who u picking between these 2

Funny, niggas was crying about posting facts and data, now they complainin about the posting of facts and data

anyway,

top cop kamala ain't for the police reform that we all screamin for.

She refused to step in when oakland police officers were passing around an underage girl in a sex trafficking scandal

Quick rundown of her "progressiveness" in CA

Also google Jamal Truelove and what she did to him

Funny, niggas was crying about posting facts and data, now they complainin about the posting of facts and data

anyway,

top cop kamala ain't for the police reform that we all screamin for.

She refused to step in when oakland police officers were passing around an underage girl in a sex trafficking scandal

Quick rundown of her "progressiveness" in CA

Also google Jamal Truelove and what she did to him

Do you plan on voting?

Do you plan on voting?

I plan on voting and have voted on my local politics. I was recently in touch with my state rep to discuss what he was doing about police brutality. He showed me a copy of the George Floyd bill before it was passed.

I pressed my local police commissioner at a community forum about his plan to hold the pd accountable including officers who standby and don't do shit. Called up the mayors office demanding justice for the amazon driver that was arrested for parking on the wrong side of the street.

I'm out here holding politicians accountable. Are you?

but yall can keep the lessor of two evils approach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back