Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I get that.

It’s just if I don’t care about something why not state your piece, and keep It moving?
It's never state your piece. It's state your piece then debate, critique or insults begin.

There are people who educate themselves on the shit and conclude it's not worth it

And there are people who don't give the shit a second thought n vote anyway (usually blindly)

It's a whole world out here breh

About as many times as yall give or take

Y'all? Who are y'all? I for one, come in sharing news and discussing what's happening regarding the race. I don't need to repeat my stance since I'm constantly told, mostly wrong though, what my stance is.

So I ask again, how many times is it necessary to repeat that you're not voting and hate both candidates in a thread about the election?

I plan on voting and have voted on my local politics. I was recently in touch with my state rep to discuss what he was doing about police brutality. He showed me a copy of the George Floyd bill before it was passed.

I pressed my local police commissioner at a community forum about his plan to hold the pd accountable including officers who standby and don't do shit. Called up the mayors office demanding justice for the amazon driver that was arrested for parking on the wrong side of the street.

I'm out here holding politicians accountable. Are you?

but yall can keep the lessor of two evils approach
I asked because if you wasn't a voter then I wasn't going to take none of your post seriously.

Far as the lesser of two evil's it literally is what it is really no changing of that until people all wake up BUT the pres can only do much as the congress let him. So my focus is moreso on the congress and getting them the fuck out of the way.

Biden/Harris wasn;t and ideal pick for me but compared to the jackass in office it's a no brainer pick for me........................also Trump tried to shut down the Fed Reserve and with that move he's not winning anything

So is everyone else.

Y'all can do like playmaker said and not engage. Instead u do and now we devolved to debating about 'why are u debating'

You missed a chunk of my post when you responded. It contained the part you were supposed to respond to. Probably an honest mistake on your part.

I don't remember which poster it was, that posted the link to biden's so called agenda for black america, but I urge everyone to go to bidens campaign site and review his agendas

You will notice his so called lift every voice agenda for our community has nothing tangible to us specifically. Hell even the title lift ever voice is some lowkey slick shit cuz the dems are always using the raising tide politics with us.

Then look at the agendas for the other groups. They all have specific language that directs funds and legislation to THEM.

That's good enough for yall huh?

Again, somebody tell me when they have heard politicians flat out refuse to do anything specifically for any other group as they do us. Maybe decades ago before social media and cancel culture, but in recent years, every group been stepping in and getting their share but us

U missed my previous post that answered exactly that. Must be an honest mistake on your part.

See, in that chunk, you missed me responding to your previous post and a few questions. You wouldn't have any reason to avoid such simple questions, would you? I mean unless you're being anything other than genuine that is.

Edit: Great idea, you could quote the whole post and respond.

So you quoted my post without seeing what I quoted? I can dig the hell out of that.

Admittedly I read that wrong and thought you were referring to the case I posted

But regardless, somebody posted that shit pages ago about "post raw data and facts". If you want the name so bad you can go back and check or do a search.

See, in that chunk, you missed me responding to your previous post and a few questions. You wouldn't have any reason to avoid such simple questions, would you? I mean unless you're being anything other than genuine that is.

Edit: Great idea, you could quote the whole post and respond.
By y'all I mean the anti non voter group thats engaging with non voters or those who are criticizing the democrat ticket. If that's not u I'm mistaken.

But it's clearly been debated by multiple posters on both sides so I figured the "y'all" was obvious. The other chunk I ignored has been answered.

I don't remember which poster it was, that posted the link to biden's so called agenda for black america, but I urge everyone to go to bidens campaign site and review his agendas

You will notice his so called lift every voice agenda for our community has nothing tangible to us specifically. Hell even the title lift ever voice is some lowkey slick shit cuz the dems are always using the raising tide politics with us.

Then look at the agendas for the other groups. They all have specific language that directs funds and legislation to THEM.

That's good enough for yall huh?

Again, somebody tell me when they have heard politicians flat out refuse to do anything specifically for any other group as they do us. Maybe decades ago before social media and cancel culture, but in recent years, every group been stepping in and getting their share but us

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a poster(@Los216 I believe) ask for anyone to go to the agenda and pull up the parts they had problems with and he'd discuss them? This was the day he provided the links and screenshots for those who were unaware of the agenda existence?

Admittedly I read that wrong and thought you were referring to the case I posted

But regardless, somebody posted that shit pages ago about "post raw data and facts". If you want the name so bad you can go back and check or do a search.

I mean you throw out "niggas" instead of naming the poster so that they can defend themselves against your accusations. I would guess you knew since you made the accusation.

I asked because if you wasn't a voter then I wasn't going to take none of your post seriously.

Far as the lesser of two evil's it literally is what it is really no changing of that until people all wake up BUT the pres can only do much as the congress let him. So my focus is moreso on the congress and getting them the fuck out of the way.

Biden/Harris wasn;t and ideal pick for me but compared to the jackass in office it's a no brainer pick for me........................also Trump tried to shut down the Fed Reserve and with that move he's not winning anything

The lesser of two evils is probably the biggest thing holding us back from getting our just due. Not only that, it's a fallacy because the dems ain't no less evil than the repubs. The just try to pretend they're better, their legislation and commitment proves otherwise

We really gotta get off this shit. They won't offer better until we demand it. Otherwise we will keep going down the lessor of road again and again.

By y'all I mean the anti non voter group thats engaging with non voters or those who are criticizing the democrat ticket. If that's not u I'm mistaken.

But it's clearly been debated by multiple posters on both sides so I figured the "y'all" was obvious. The other chunk I ignored has been answered.

That's why putting names on accusations helps.

It wasn't answered though. You tried a slick deflection instead of actually answering the question that I took the time to clarify. I mean we both know the answer but I just wanted to see if you'd say it.

That's why putting names on accusations helps.

It wasn't answered though. You tried a slick deflection instead of actually answering the question that I took the time to clarify. I mean we both know the answer but I just wanted to see if you'd say it.
I got no reason to be slick bruh.

If u engaged anyone on their non voting stance or made general comments about non voters it applies to u lol.

How u feel about that is up to u In the grand scheme it doesn't matter.

*Convo farther devolves*

I mean you throw out "niggas" instead of naming the poster so that they can defend themselves against your accusations. I would guess you knew since you made the accusation.

What's your point with all this? You remembered the posters name I didn't, big deal. Be more concerned about your presidential choice's memory.

Far as what @Los216 posted according to you, I went to the site and read it myself.

I already pointed out the fact that bidens plans mentioned nothing specifically for our issues yet his other agendas directly address those groups. There's no reason for me to screenshot and put together powerpoints on that shit. It's there in the link he posted so he should already know.

Tell me what's to debate there? It's either true or it isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back