Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the hills in the universe bro

cotdamn

and for the record, biden ain't apologized for shit. Listen at how he talks to ppl, I keep tellin yall, trump 2.0
Lol fam it’s fuck Biden I been said that but we are here now we gotta make a choice ....at least we know Biden will listen to pandemic experts lol

Lol fam it’s fuck Biden I been said that but we are here now we gotta make a choice ....at least we know Biden will listen to pandemic experts lol

lmaoooo niggas so focused on a pandemic ok so boom* pandemic ends now what? lmaooo yall dont give af about this pandemic fr lets just stop lying

yall are not voting for biden because of the pandemic and if you are, dip from this thread because your political ideas/analysis is shotty at best

lmaoooo niggas so focused on a pandemic ok so boom* pandemic ends now what? lmaooo yall dont give af about this pandemic fr lets just stop lying

yall are not voting for biden because of the pandemic and if you are, dip from this thread because your political ideas/analysis is shotty at best
Critical thinker huh? Lmao

Republicans are the majority and could keep Congress in session if they so choose. Democrats who control the house have already finalized their agreement but nothing can be done until the senate ratifies it.

i know. this futher proves my point that this sys is useless

i say we burn some more shit down

Deductive reasoning.

Why else would Amy Klobuchar make a public statement withdrawing herself from contention?

None of the other prospects did that.

Why did she do it?

Well, because she already had confirmation from Joe Biden that it would be her.

Once it came out that she could've prosecuted George Floyd's killer years ago but chose not to, she realized that her being his running mate would be a hindrance.

Plus, she probably didn't want to subject herself and her family to the scrutiny of that situation.

Only thing that makes sense.

Or because Klobachar was the senator of the state where George Floyd was murdered and was too toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back