Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling for a national mask mandate was the smartest thing I seen BIden do all year lol

Trump retarded ass took the bait IMMEDIATELY like "noooo leave my screaming wal-mart Karens alone"

Every poll has shown COVIDIOT dickheads to be like 15% of the population, tops.

1597390113322.png

One of the most basic things in Politics is NOT being the guy stuck arguing against 75% of the public.

Trump understands this with other issues, but when it comes to the pandemic..........

tenor.gif

We're talking about 2 different things.

You're talking about the power of the Vice-President.........but I'm talking about the VP who gives the the presidential hopeful (Biden) the best chance of being elected.
No, I touched on both things. Sanders base doesn’t want to see him be vice president to Joe Biden.

No, I touched on both things. Sanders base doesn’t want to see him be vice president to Joe Biden.

True, but not true.

It's not really about Sanders' base not wanting to see Sanders as VP.

It's about them seeing it as a slight that Biden didn't choose him to be his running mate.

Look, they did it before in 2016............so it shouldn't come as a surprise that they'd do something similar now.

And it wouldn't just be about Biden.

It'd be due to a perception that the DNC sabotaged Bernie's campaign.

So, the way they see it, the best way to get back at the DNC would be to not support the candidate that they favored over Bernie.

Pardon my ignorance my G, but what bill was Gabbard apart of?? I'm assuming your speakin' of Tulsi b/c I know about Harris and the whole Lab/DNA evidence thing.

I don't follow Gabbard so my comment wasn't an endorsement of her(smash tho) but the reason I pointed that out was that debate reminded me of when that shit went down. It was all over the news for a hot second.

I'm appalled at the fact that just a year ago, the majority of us were not going for the kamala shit. We ain't want her ass in office and she whined, bitched then dropped out and posted sad as pics of her and her husband.

And the dems have the nerve to force her back on us. This is the same shit they did with hilary. The people wanted neither of them but them dems are like naw fuck that. Now magically, everybody forgets her record in CA, and most important to thing to me

The witch flat out admitted all the wrong this country has done AND STILL said naw I ain't doin shit specifically for black people. All that babble made no sense at all. Listen how she says any policy that benefits us will benefits everyone else as a reulst, but then says she's not gon do something that only benefits us cuz whatever benefits us will also benefit that community and society as whole.

That makes no fuckiing sense!

I dare any politician (even a republican) to say some shit like that about any other group. They won't cuz no other group will stand for that shit.

But naw, she's the first "black" vp nominee so we should celebrate and talk about what we bringin to the inauguration cookout
FOH

I don't understand their outrage either.. but i do.

They're conditioned. That simple.

Posters like inori and marc123 respectfully disagree but understand

Posters like mister and sneakdza can barely contain their vitriol for non voters

They punch down at me and others for not going with the flow instead of punching up and taking grievance with the Democratic Party for why their brothers and sisters feel this way
I'm late BUT non-voters shouldn't even voice their opinions on all things voting being that you're not going to vote in local or federal issues. That's like niggas telling you how fly a plane but never drove a car before let alone a plane.

I'm appalled at the fact that just a year ago, the majority of us were not going for the kamala shit. We ain't want her ass in office and she whined, bitched then dropped out and posted sad as pics of her and her husband.

And the dems have the nerve to force her back on us. This is the same shit they did with hilary. The people wanted neither of them but them dems are like naw fuck that. Now magically, everybody forgets her record in CA, and most important to thing to me

The witch flat out admitted all the wrong this country has done AND STILL said naw I ain't doin shit specifically for black people. All that babble made no sense at all. Listen how she says any policy that benefits us will benefits everyone else as a reulst, but then says she's not gon do something that only benefits us cuz whatever benefits us will also benefit that community and society as whole.

That makes no fuckiing sense!

I dare any politician (even a republican) to say some shit like that about any other group. They won't cuz no other group will stand for that shit.

But naw, she's the first "black" vp nominee so we should celebrate and talk about what we bringin to the inauguration cookout
FOH

She started by listing all the atrocities that have been done to black people pretty accurately and she ended with saying she's not doing shit for black people specifically, but in the middle she didn't explain the correlation between the beginning and the end of her rant

That's called the Benign Neglect policy.

Empathize but promise NOTHING to repair the damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back