Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden told his donors an a fundraiser earlier in the campaign that if he's elected that nothing will fundamentally change, that's the main thing that keeps me from voting for him. I keep asking myself what's really the difference between him and Trump? They're first and only priority will be to wall street and corporations. We're never gonna have real change in this country until we get money out of politics once and for all.

Trump wants to remove the payroll tax....the payroll tax pays into social security

Most of u non voting niggas don’t make enough and definitely not saving enough to be able to survive without working and without federal support 25-30 yrs from now

Lol let tweets and memes make decisions for y’all
So its black people's duty to save a country that spits in our faces?

You already setting a trash precedent to start punching down at non voters for whatever happens to this shithole

Punch up bruh

The irony of that debate that will be missed by most

Here we have two people who have a documented history of jailing black people. One of them constructed the bill that arguably was one of the biggest blows to our community in recent history. The other was fucking over lab results and blocking dna evidence.

Pardon my ignorance my G, but what bill was Gabbard apart of?? I'm assuming your speakin' of Tulsi b/c I know about Harris and the whole Lab/DNA evidence thing.

again, i dont want to hear niggas bemoaning about police repression in the coming months. you voted for someone as carceral and as punitive as they come

and dont let a netflix doc come out years from now about how this nomination halted grassroots efforts to transform this settler police state. how this ”representation” that niggas so desperately fiend for made it even harder to demilitarize police, deprivatize prisons and decrease incarceration rates

the backpedaling will be enormous.

its cool, imma just go ahead and get my ”i told you so” off now

... i told you so ?

I’m not calling anybody broke ....I know how much it cost to live life in the US past age 65.....it’s fucking expensive .....

If one of the assholes running for president would have it social safety net would be done away with

there s many other examples of how impactful this election could be

It's not only about being 65 it's also about people who are disabled and can't work whose lives that Trump is going to try and fuck up if he gets re-elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back