Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Research joe biden and his relationship with james eastland and jesse helm. Two vile ass racist politicians. He hand wrote letters asking them to support his opposition against busing. eastland was an evil fuck, racist as they come. list to the audio between him and lbj about the three civil rights activists that were found dead, the brother was tortured before he was shot.

“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” Biden told the assembled donors. “He never called me ‘boy,’ he always called me ‘son.’”

''

Listen how callus he is here in his 94 crime bill speech. A much different tone to the opioid crisis. At one point he actually said the bill does "everything but hand people for jaywalking"

Biden cappin about all kinds of shit

B...b...b..but that's obamas homie
FOH

Research joe biden and his relationship with james eastland and jesse helm. Two vile ass racist politicians. He hand wrote letters asking them to support his opposition against busing. eastland was an evil fuck, racist as they come. list to the audio between him and lbj about the three civil rights activists that were found dead, the brother was tortured before he was shot.

“I was in a caucus with James O. Eastland,” Biden told the assembled donors. “He never called me ‘boy,’ he always called me ‘son.’”

''

Listen how callus he is here in his 94 crime bill speech. A much different tone to the opioid crisis. At one point he actually said the bill does "everything but hand people for jaywalking"

FOH

Yikes!

this is bad

''

FOH

One can always say who he was then is not who he is today......

at one point we were ok w R Kelly being a pedo today we are not

things change, ppl change

and who tf was ok with r kelly being a pedo?
there were mad ppl that jst werent hip to what was really was going on.

after being provided with the information of his horrendous actions, he was reprimanded

now you and your voting class posse have been shown how these ppl feel about you and still choose to participate

sooo that weak ass analogy doesnt work
when you find out someone is no good, u toss em

you dont give them more power to abuse

and who tf was ok with r kelly being a pedo?
there were mad ppl that jst werent hip to what was really was going on.

after being provided with the information of his horrendous actions, he was reprimanded

now you and your voting class posse have been shown how these ppl feel about you and still choose to participate

sooo that weak ass analogy doesnt work
when you find out someone is no good, u toss em

you dont give them more power to abuse
Educate me on those racist propaganda he s echoing today plz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back