Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed better candidates than the ones that is presented to us for this election.

That’s a fact.

I’m voting to get trump out.

We all know this aint the best for most causes we would like to see changed but I never seen y’all come with folks that is trying to do what’s right and get the talked about on here. The folks on the ground level that’s on the come up. I never seen y’all talk about y’all local elections on folks that can make a difference.

All I see is

Don’t do this.
I ain’t doing nothing.
Voting don’t matter

Some of y’all is the most problem oriented folks I have ever seen.

The type to walk in the kitchen and see a leaking water bottle and instead of picking it up y’all look for who did it while the water spreads further.

@Marc123

I think he should've picked the candidate that would have given him the best chance to win.

In my opinion, that would've been Bernie Sanders.

Not really a Sanders fan, but picking him would've guaranteed that he got the votes of all of Sanders supporters.

Or at least most of them.

However, once he backed himself into a corner by saying he'd pick a woman...........that option was no longer available.

Actually, this is a wrong assumption. The Vice Presidency has no power beyond what the incumbent president delegates. Constitutionally speaking, as fictional VP John Hoynes stated, the vp’s constitutional obligation is to have a pulse.

But what’s more, is the vice president has no ability to stump for any agenda beyond the president’s. And none of Sanders’s base wants to see Sanders go shut up for four years. They want him holding Biden accountable whenever Biden pulls out any of his closeted Republicanisms. He can’t do any of that from the Naval Observatory.

The best pick Biden could’ve made to be his vice president would’ve been Barack Obama himself, but presidents don’t run for office after the presidency and there’s no precedent involved for that kind of thing.

Like i said, you're emotional and take my stance personally

As soon as i post there you are with the quote

The reaching and outright lies you spew because i don't love your favorite white supremacist is wild

You're threatened by me boy.

:ghost:

Your silly ass can't even try to make a point without generalizing and being disrespectful. Then play the victim when I point out that you're a parrot of below average intelligence.

Highlight the lies. I'll wait.

Threatened by a keyboard militant? For what? Nobody has anything to fear from you.

Your silly ass can't even try to make a point without generalizing and being disrespectful. Then play the victim when I point out that you're a parrot of below average intelligence.

Highlight the lies. I'll wait.

Threatened by a keyboard militant? For what? Nobody has anything to fear from you.
Your constant quoting and reaching says otherwise

If i wasn't threatening to you you'd ignore or dismiss me.... but you don't

You stay on parrot angle because you can't refute "BIDEN DIDN'T EARN MY VOTE" straight up. You need a tilt. You stay fishing for an excuse other than the fact i respect myself enough to not vote in an openly anti black democrat who viciously disrespects YOUR race weekly with his gaffes... but you let it slide cuz he's "better than trump"

Your shut up and vote shaming tactics won't fly

Your constant quoting and reaching says otherwise

If i wasn't threatening to you you'd ignore or dismiss me.... but you don't

You stay on parrot angle because you can't refute "BIDEN DIDN'T EARN MY VOTE" straight up. You need a tilt. You stay fishing for an excuse other than the fact i respect myself enough to not vote in an openly anti black democrat who viciously disrespects YOUR race weekly with his gaffes... but you let it slide cuz he's "better than trump"

Your shut up and vote shaming tactics won't fly

So you must find me threatening since you quote me just as much. See how your silly ass attempt at logic is easily dismantled? You're not smart, guy.

I stay on that parrot angle because all you do is parrot other's thoughts and stances. When you try thinking for yourself you say silly isht like me quoting you means I feel threatened by you.

Stick to what you do best. This thinking thing isn't for you, kid.

Non-voters still focused on Kamala while Trump announces he's going to rig the mail-in vote.

I swear someone claimed yesterday that all their negative energy isn't focused on the dems.

So you must find me threatening since you quote me just as much. See how your silly ass attempt at logic is easily dismantled? You're not smart, guy.

I stay on that parrot angle because all you do is parrot other's thoughts and stances. When you try thinking for yourself you say silly isht like me quoting you means I feel threatened by you.

Stick to what you do best. This thinking thing isn't for you, kid.
You're threatened by the potential influence my stance can have. THAT'S why you're quick on the quote. I see you, shook one

Im not voting for your massa Biden

Get over it or cry louder, oldhead

Outb4 inori comes in here playing peacemaker lol

You're threatened by the potential influence my stance can have. THAT'S why you're quick on the quote. I see you, shook one

Im not voting for your massa Biden

Get over it or cry louder, oldhead

Outb4 inori comes in here playing peacemaker lol

You don't have any influence. The fact that you think you do is hilarious. Anybody that you could influence would be too dumb for me to pay any mind to. You're one of 1000s of keyboard militants that ain't moving anything but a mouse.

Actually, this is a wrong assumption. The Vice Presidency has no power beyond what the incumbent president delegates. Constitutionally speaking, as fictional VP John Hoynes stated, the vp’s constitutional obligation is to have a pulse.

But what’s more, is the vice president has no ability to stump for any agenda beyond the president’s. And none of Sanders’s base wants to see Sanders go shut up for four years. They want him holding Biden accountable whenever Biden pulls out any of his closeted Republicanisms. He can’t do any of that from the Naval Observatory.

The best pick Biden could’ve made to be his vice president would’ve been Barack Obama himself, but presidents don’t run for office after the presidency and there’s no precedent involved for that kind of thing.

We're talking about 2 different things.

You're talking about the power of the Vice-President.........but I'm talking about the VP who gives the the presidential hopeful (Biden) the best chance of being elected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back