Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man all I'm going to say about the post office shit is that Congress and the feds need to seriously get involved and really investigate that shit. That removing mail machines from the post office is some shit that the Trump Klan is doing by design to ensure he's re-elected by all means.

I can already see some shit happened where the election and votes get disputed and we're in a scenario like what happened in 2000.

Investigating is fine and all but it always seems to stop there with Trump. Something beyond investigation is needed and ASAP.

”I wish folks would just be honest and say that this need to get Biden into office is just about regaining a country that's more comfortable for YOU. Yourself. Individually. You had a certain level of comfort (material, symbolic or otherwise) prior to 45 and he fucked up the illusion by making it much harder to ignore that this system has always has been shit. Having to even kind of acknowledge the realities of this country terrifies you and you just wanna retreat back to that false sense of comfort.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I just want y'all to BE HONEST. Y'all know, good and well, that Biden is not gonna be championing Black and/or poor folks lol”

facts
They know

Conditioned and complacent

Niggas wanna be rocked back to sleep

What you babbling about now?

That post was 100% true about black people in general

Hit dogs holler and you're howling

Just don't complain like an innocent when I label you a parrot and the like. Which is actually 100% true unlike your claim.

Just don't complain like an innocent when I label you a parrot and the like. Which is actually 100% true unlike your claim.
You staying reaching for an angle

Pathetic and butthurt

I've been say that and you know it

So anytime someone agrees with something they're being a parrot now...

Based on your fucklogic, every time you thumbs up a post you're being a parrot right?

You staying reaching for an angle

Pathetic and butthurt

I've been say that and you know it

So anytime someone agrees with something they're being a parrot now...

Based on your fucklogic, every time you thumbs up a post you're being a parrot right?

Don't try to act like you weren't just complaining about personal attacks yesterday and lying about not being disrespectful yourself. I can pull the posts up if you need me to.

No. A parrot is simply a person who doesn't have any original thoughts and just parrots the thoughts and ideas of others. You know, a person like you.

Not gonna keep beating a dead horse after this post but I'm starting to see ppl say shit like "Kamala was just doing her job"

Same people who probably all about criminal justice reform and decry institutional racism, now they get a prosecutor as VP who allegedly perpetuated exactly that, and it's "she was just doing her job"

They're taking on ignorant whites talking points who deny the shit even exists. Had a white prosecutor done exactly what she did no one in here would have a prob calling him and the whole system racist

I'm befuddled af at the hypocrisy n see many ppl treat their political bias the same as religion

Don't try to act like you weren't just complaining about personal attacks yesterday and lying about not being disrespectful yourself. I can pull the posts up if you need me to.

No. A parrot is simply a person who doesn't have any original thoughts and just parrots the thoughts and ideas of others. You know, a person like you.
Like i said, you're emotional and take my stance personally

As soon as i post there you are with the quote

The reaching and outright lies you spew because i don't love your favorite white supremacist is wild

You're threatened by me boy.

:ghost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back