Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel emotion coming from you and sneak specifically, everybody else is just like "we gotta do wtf we gotta do". I get that, yall 2 come off as personally offended im not voting for the lesser of 2 anti black bigots. Im attributing age to that energy yall giving off

End of the day, i don't like either candidate so im not voting for president

I don't take your choice personal at all. But when you choose to be disrespectful in generalizing anyone who doesn't think like you, I will return that same disrespect. Period. I'm not about to be cordial while knowing you're taking slick shots with your generalizations.

In the end, conduct yourself how you want others to conduct themselves when dealing with you.

tenor.gif

Refuted what? You think a medium article....is better sourced than a New York Times one? What exactly did they get wrong, explain. Everything listed was specific and things people in CA already knew. There's a reason she didn't win her home state. I don't like how you throw around "without factual receipts...NUMBERS, DATA to back it up" as if that very thing wasn't provided.

It's funny, a week ago everyone knew Kamala's record. We been over it multiple times in this topic, and during the primaries. But as soon as Biden picked her, anyone who points out her record is tearing her down? I'm sitll of the mind that people should vote Biden/Harris if they can get over all the baggage they carry, I may too. But I'm disgusted at how hard people go at their own for not co-signing those two. How we supposed to ignore reality and act like their records aint what we all know they are.

Yall go harder on those of us who question their records, than the candidates themselves. Rinse repeat.

I am not condemning you or anyone for thier choice to support or oppose Sen Harris bro.

I just want it to be based on facts, data, statistics and numbers. Real tangible shit.

You obviously have done your reserch and also being a Cali citizen are very familiar with her...good and bad. If based on the data and knowledge you have you choose not to support her...Im perfectly ok with that...but its based on the facts that you, yourself have reserched which is awesome.

My particular gripe is with those who dont have the same dillegence to the very same thing we are...researching and looking at all the data presented...then coming to our conclusion

I respect your decision bro dont misconstrue me challenging or presenting a different argument as disrespect man.

I am not condemning you or anyone for thier choice to support or oppose Sen Harris bro.

I just want it to be based on facts, data, statistics and numbers. Real tangible shit.

You obviously have done your reserch and also being a Cali citizen are very familiar with her...good and bad. If based on the data and knowledge you have you choose not to support her...Im perfectly ok with that...but its based on the facts that you, yourself have reserched which is awesome.

My particular gripe is with those who dont have the same dillegence to the very same thing we are...researching and looking at all the data presented...then coming to our conclusion

I respect your decision bro dont misconstrue me challenging or presenting a different argument as disrespect man.
Sure.

Refuted what? You think a medium article....is better sourced than a New York Times one? What exactly did they get wrong, explain. Everything listed was specific and things people in CA already knew. There's a reason she didn't win her home state. I don't like how you throw around "without factual receipts...NUMBERS, DATA to back it up" as if that very thing wasn't provided.

It's funny, a week ago everyone knew Kamala's record. We been over it multiple times in this topic, and during the primaries. But as soon as Biden picked her, anyone who points out her record is tearing her down? I'm sitll of the mind that people should vote Biden/Harris if they can get over all the baggage they carry, I may too. But I'm disgusted at how hard people go at their own for not co-signing those two. How we supposed to ignore reality and act like their records aint what we all know they are.

Yall go harder on those of us who question their records, than the candidates themselves. Rinse repeat.
You're wasting your time they're on terry crews time over here.

Bruh you just posted a tweet making a claim she is identified as white when that block is clearly listed as the race of her mother

If I were you I would relax
She does she ran her first campaign as the first asian woman to run for her previous postion do ya googles man. Smh.

She does she ran her first campaign as the first asian woman to run for her previous postion do ya googles man. Smh.

She identifies as Black and Indian. Probably because her father is Jamaican and her mother is Indian.

You proly woulda saw that birth cerificate tweet was purposely misleading if you “did your googles bro”

Like I said b

Relax.
Bruh I'm calm and collected and ice cold. She identifies as white and uses her father as a hustle to fool a voting block which is black amercian women. These demacraps have used and abused black americans for far to long. Its a new day and theirs has ended. No reparations for black americans alone no vote. No justice no peace will get it in these streets.

If Harris was the most “liberal” Biden could pick and still have Wall Street popping champagne then there’s still fundamental problems with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back