Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up for a sec. You did ask for Senator Harris's record, and some of us gave you facts. Not sure how a well-sourced New York Times article is unsubstantiated. We lived that shit here in CA. Meanwhile you posting lists from blackwomanviews which is the same type of sourcing.

Not sure where you get the idea that people haven't researched her record. As if any of this stuff is new and not been gone over for years? It didn't just pop up when Biden picked her.

I read this article after yours

credible refutes and rebuttals to many of the negative things being circulated about her and her record as DA of San Fran and AG of Cali

as far as the compilation that I posted...you can research every one of those programs and legislations to verify the validity

im just not gonna go hard against someone without factual receipts...NUMBERS, DATA to back it up.

She was a DA and AG...im sure those making claims of her “locking thousands of niggas up” can provide that.

You're gonna knock your shoulder out of place, old man. Stop reaching

I agree

I even posted here that I was considering voting for Biden because I know he wouldnt have handled the pandemic this carelessly

But then Biden blew it time and time again
Nah bruh. You need to vote despite your gut feelings, beliefs and principles just like the rest of A black sheep web
So were you a sheep at that point of thinking of voting for Biden? Or are you going to let that lie go now since your post today, and all throughout this thread, proves your stance on anyone choosing to vote for Biden?

Questions still waiting, champ.

credible refutes and rebuttals to many of the negative things being circulated about her and her record as DA of San Fran and AG of Cali

as far as the compilation that I posted...you can research every one of those programs and legislations to verify the validity

im just not gonna go hard against someone without factual receipts...NUMBERS, DATA to back it up.

She was a DA and AG...im sure those making claims of her “locking thousands of niggas up” can provide that.

And to reiterate

She was not my preferred choice as his running mate. I wanted Susan Rice.

I just want fair, fact based criticisms not hearsay and baseless witty quotes, quips and isms fam

I see what you mean bruh......

But it doesn't apply to you. You have a very sheep like, status quo mentality on this topic unlike other pro voters

Nah, you just can't refute anything I'm bringing and don't like that I'm not nice when I bring it. Logic + pragmatism will always beat emotion and idealism in my book.

Nah, you just can't refute anything I'm bringing and don't like that I'm not nice when I bring it. Logic + pragmatism will always beat emotion and idealism in my book.
I feel emotion coming from you and sneak specifically, everybody else is just like "we gotta do wtf we gotta do". I get that, yall 2 come off as personally offended im not voting for the lesser of 2 anti black bigots. Im attributing age to that energy yall giving off

End of the day, i don't like either candidate so im not voting for president

Refuted what? You think a medium article....is better sourced than a New York Times one? What exactly did they get wrong, explain. Everything listed was specific and things people in CA already knew. There's a reason she didn't win her home state. I don't like how you throw around "without factual receipts...NUMBERS, DATA to back it up" as if that very thing wasn't provided.

It's funny, a week ago everyone knew Kamala's record. We been over it multiple times in this topic, and during the primaries. But as soon as Biden picked her, anyone who points out her record is tearing her down? I'm sitll of the mind that people should vote Biden/Harris if they can get over all the baggage they carry, I may too. But I'm disgusted at how hard people go at their own for not co-signing those two. How we supposed to ignore reality and act like their records aint what we all know they are.

Yall go harder on those of us who question their records, than the candidates themselves. Rinse repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back