Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go ahead and jump off the ledge and say that most white people over 50 are racists

and most of our active politicians nationally are over 50 and white

It may be overly simplistic and I am admitting that so all you big word, -ism, intellectual posting ass niggas can relax

but If we want to see more progressive and equal politics on both sides...we gotta get these old mother fuckers up outta there
This shit here.

I've said this a million times over the last 10 years....the Baby Boomer generation destroyed America.

At this point, I feel like fuck it. Anyone know if its possible to vote without picking a presidential candidate? Cause I'll concede that the small elections matter but I don't like this biden/harris push no more than I did after the primary.

LLS yes you don't have to vote for the president but can vote for every other issue on your local election ballot from city wide things to county wide things to state wide things. All of that is on the ballot along with the presidency. Just because you leave some boxes blank doesn't mean what you did vote for isn't counted. It is counted.

While I appreciate the article fam
I dont think an opinion piece will suffice for what I asked

im talking numbers bro....raw unbiased data to substansiate a lot of the claims regarding her time as DA and AG as well as her voting history and legislation as Senator
I, for the record would rather he picked Susan Rice.
However to see all the accusations being thrown around without actual FACTS to back them up is concerning to me.

im still doing more research but I chose to start with the good shit she has done. Im sure I will find some unfavorable stats during her tenures in her respective offices however, I am not in the buisiness of tearing down a sister (Yes she is black) for fucking likes and the chance to go viral
Hold up for a sec. You did ask for Senator Harris's record, and some of us gave you facts. Not sure how a well-sourced New York Times article is unsubstantiated. We lived that shit here in CA. Meanwhile you posting lists from blackwomanviews which is the same type of sourcing.

Not sure where you get the idea that people haven't researched her record. As if any of this stuff is new and not been gone over for years? It didn't just pop up when Biden picked her.

At this point, I feel like fuck it. Anyone know if its possible to vote without picking a presidential candidate? Cause I'll concede that the small elections matter but I don't like this biden/harris push no more than I did after the primary.
Nah bruh. You need to vote despite your gut feelings, beliefs and principles just like the rest of A black sheep web

LLS yes you don't have to vote for the president but can vote for every other issue on your local election ballot from city wide things to county wide things to state wide things. All of that is on the ballot along with the presidency. Just because you leave some boxes blank doesn't mean what you did vote for isn't counted. It is counted.

all I needed to know. The whole presidential side of the election is ass and i want no part in it. Republicans laugh at us and Dems only pander to us by default.

All the little brownie points picking Harris goes out the window when you see she married white among other things

Nah bruh. You need to vote despite your gut feelings, beliefs and principles just like the rest of A black sheep web

But you just claimed yesterday that you were of the same mind just a little while ago. So you were a sheep for that moment until your ADOS powers kicked in and removed those evil thoughts?

blindly voting for the lesser of two evils gets us no where. If I vote Dem and purposely let them know I'm not endorsing Biden, they will be pissed to know they lost my vote somehow. Trump can win again for all I care but the other elections is where I'll spend my energy.

But you just claimed yardstick that you were of the same mind just a little while ago. So you were a sheep for that moment until your ADOS powers kicked in and removed those evil thoughts?

Lol stop reaching. You knee deep in your feelings

I already explained the PANDEMIC had me considering voting against trump. Its that's simple

Stop with your predictable "gotcha" schitck

blindly voting for the lesser of two evils gets us no where. If I vote Dem and purposely let them know I'm not endorsing Biden, they will be pissed to know they lost my vote somehow. Trump can win again for all I care but the other elections is where I'll spend my energy.
@Mister keep the same energy with him. I'll wait

Lol stop reaching. You knee deep in your feelings

I already explained the PANDEMIC had me considering voting against trump. Its that's simple

Stop with your predictable "gotcha" schitck

Yesterday:

I agree

I even posted here that I was considering voting for Biden because I know he wouldnt have handled the pandemic this carelessly

But then Biden blew it time and time again

Today:

So were you a sheep at that point of thinking of voting for Biden? Or are you going to let that lie go now since your post today, and all throughout this thread, proves your stance on anyone choosing to vote for Biden?

Yesterday:

Today:

So were you a sheep at that point of thinking of voting for Biden? Or are you going to let that lie go now since your post today, and all throughout this thread, proves your stance on anyone choosing to vote for Biden?
Whatever Stretch Armstrong

There's no contradiction there

You nothing on me nigga

You mad as fuck

:cont:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back