Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
People stating their opinion on why they ain't voting and the system same as you and some others stating yalls opinions on why yall voting and the system.

Shit really is that simple.

Word. That's like how people go into the WWF threads and talk about how wrestling is not only mad gay but also fake and has been since back in the day.

Except probably nobody does that.

This is a presidential election thread... if someone has no plans on voting in the presidential election I truly don't understand why they're wasting their time in here. I never said they shouldn't be here... I just want to know what the point is.

Word. That's like how people go into the WWF threads and talk about how wrestling is not only mad gay but also fake and has been since back in the day.

Except probably nobody does that.

This is a presidential election thread... if someone has no plans on voting in the presidential election I truly don't understand why they're wasting their time in here. I never said they shouldn't be here... I just want to know what the point is.

Actually that happens in every thread on this board. Folks have gone in the NFL and stated fuck football and how they only like basketball. People go in movie and rapper threads and talk shit about movies they haven't seen and music they've never heard.

You need to find a better example

Everything ain't for you to understand. They stating their opinions on it same as you. That is their point.

theres a high level of cognitive dissonance at play here with this biden/harris ticket and i dont wish to play the reindeer games.

like vote for who you want to vote for. i mean thats some of yalls only contribution to society anyway but let's stop with the mythmaking and lies

yall went from chanting defunding the police to championing a career prosecutor whose career was built on locking niggas up. now yall are making excuses for it ”well that was her job” which is sickening at best.

then yall are trying to convince us that trump is the worst thing that ever happened to america like niggas aint 30+ and able to see that america has always been a SHITHOLE no matter who is in the drivers seat.

you wish to spin this shit to make you feel better about your hypocrisy and i get it but you cant get mad at non voters and 3rd party voters for speaking on what we all know to be true....

that a country brokered on genocide; violent racism, homophobia, misogyny, xenophobia not to mention the most ruthless and sinister form of slavery the modern world has ever known, has been anything other than that.

and a vote aint gon change it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back