Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for the record would rather he picked Susan Rice.
However to see all the accusations being thrown around without actual FACTS to back them up is concerning to me.

im still doing more research but I chose to start with the good shit she has done. Im sure I will find some unfavorable stats during her tenures in her respective offices however, I am not in the buisiness of tearing down a sister (Yes she is black) for fucking likes and the chance to go viral

Folks that always do shit like that can’t even name the folks they voted for on a local level where all this shit start.

I don't understand their outrage either.. but i do.

They're conditioned. That simple.

Posters like inori and marc123 respectfully disagree but understand

Posters like mister and sneakdza can barely contain their vitriol for non voters

They punch down at me and others for not going with the flow instead of punching up and taking grievance with the Democratic Party for why their brothers and sisters feel this way

I'm not a democrat and and I actually think our whole form of government has been proven to be a failure.

With that said I don't give a shit if people vote or not. What I have a problem with is people who choose to not vote trying to convince others to do the same when their reasoning isn't sound.

If you don't want to vote that's cool... but what are you doing in the presidential election thread? Serious question.

Y'all can't be serious with this vote for the dems or stfu. Gtfoh. I'm black and I've been on the bottom even before I was born. So voting ain't gone change nothing for me until their is a candidate who fights for me. Somebody in this thread said something to the affect of we need is to seize power of the voting process. And the only way to do that is for us to put people favorable to us in power and to do that is to vote.

Nigga is you stupid or slow? How the fuck are blacks who make up only 13%Of the population going to do that? How sway?

And fuck kamala non foundational bee. She don't like your black ass but vote for that ticket because they'll be better master's to ya. Somebody on here said it best. The dems are like foxes and will be already eating on you before you know it. And the pubs are wolves. You know whay they're about and you can prepare accordingly. I swear I hate blacks more and more

Damn bro you sound broken and crestfallen and just all around depressed.

You seem like you're waiting for a savior - i hate to break it to ya but that's not what elections are for.

Obama got rights for the Alphabet community, Biden going to get rights for the pedophiles. They bout to gain another letter "LGBTQP"
giphy.gif

Obama got rights for the Alphabet community, Biden going to get rights for the pedophiles. They bout to gain another letter "LGBTQP"
This is dumb. I heard someone else push this false narrative that somehow people are pushing to have pedophilia viewed like being LGBTQ. Shit is just stupid and will never happen. It’s just something people throw out there to scare idiots who know I better.

This is dumb. I heard someone else push this false narrative that somehow people are pushing to have pedophilia viewed like being LGBTQ. Shit is just stupid and will never happen. It’s just something people throw out there to scare idiots who know I better.

Naw fam. It’s being pushed.

it’s being pushed ever so lightly but it’s happening.

Whats up with all these new members that just post conspiracy theories?
Russian bots and/or right wing nuts trying to sway blacks to not vote.

And they work.

Look at how many established members are spewing the same shit. From where do you think they get these talking points? You can just look at how vigorously they post tweets from unreliable and unknown sources as proof.

Russian bots and/or right wing nuts trying to sway blacks to not vote.

And they work.

Look at how many established members are spewing the same shit. From where do you think they get these talking points? You can just look at how vigorously they post tweets from unreliable and unknown sources as proof.

I'll never forget back on the IC some particular member was deadass fuckin serious that they weren't voting for Hilary bc she was down with what has since come to be known as 'Pizzagate'.

This member (who I'm pretty sure was an authentic black person) was totally convinced that Hilary was a participant in a pedophile ring run out of a pizza shop and spent several pages trying to make us all believe the same.

I'm not a democrat and and I actually think our whole form of government has been proven to be a failure.

With that said I don't give a shit if people vote or not. What I have a problem with is people who choose to not vote trying to convince others to do the same when their reasoning isn't sound.

If you don't want to vote that's cool... but what are you doing in the presidential election thread? Serious question.

People stating their opinion on why they ain't voting and the system same as you and some others stating yalls opinions on why yall voting and the system.

Shit really is that simple.

I just wish folks would RESEARCH.
Its not like the 90s where you gotta get newspapers and go get an encyclopedia.

information is legit a click away now

aint no excuse to be perpetuating bullshit and false information cause its witty smh

All that information at folks fingertips is a gift and a curse though. Cause with more information so readily available that just means there is more bullshit information right in peoples faces.

Also have to take into account a lot of people school educated or not don't really know how to research for information nor do they know discern what is a credible site for information and what is not.

I get what you saying but everything has it pluses and minuses.

All that information at folks fingertips is a gift and a curse though. Cause with more information so readily available that just means there is more bullshit information right in peoples faces.

Also have to take into account a lot of people school educated or not don't really know how to research for information nor do they know discern what is a credible site for information and what is not.

I get what you saying but everything has it pluses and minuses.
yeah but instead of even do that they go by facebook or some clown with a gift for gab and just are sold on whatever bullshit they say

yeah but instead of even do that they go by facebook or some clown with a gift for gab and just are sold on whatever bullshit they say

FACTS

As Queen Race would say

“You niggas need to read”

however it should be stressed that it needs to be more than 280 characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back