Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant speak for anyone else but myself but I dont think it's about dictating someone else's actions...

I've said in here plenty of times... While I dont agree with those that choose not to vote... that's ultimately yall decision to make. I would hope at the very least if someone doesn't want to vote for president they would vote for the others on the ballot... cuz its still important imo.

Nah not everyone. This thread exploded since yesterday so obviously there is discussion going on.

Everyone in here has some type of motive for posting what they post.

Me... im trying to get insight into how folks that dont want to vote AT ALL or for anything are thinking...

I come from a viewpoint that voting matters even when both options are varying degrees of shitty... which is why I engage with those posters that aint tryna vote.. to get a better understanding and trying to find some kind of middle ground.

I realize tho with some folks... there is no middle ground to be had

shut up inori

The way she started off you'd think she would've end like

tenor.gif

Instead she gave an exaggerated nooOoo

Fuck her

And imagine ignoring why the people who voted them in there put them there. If you don't like what you see voting is how you change it. there is no running from that fact. No matter how much people kick, scream, and complain, it won't change the fact that voting matters.

Only problem with that is that we live in a Republic............not a true democracy.

Basically, we only get to vote every 2-4 years.

So if someone's in office who isn't doing what you voted them in for, they have at least 2 years to do irreparable damage.

have there been any real facts and data ie NUMBERS from REPUTABLE and OFFICIAL sources on the conviction rates, the various charges and demographic breakdown of Kamala Harris while she was DA of San Fransisco and AG of California in here? Also her voting history as a Senator

All I have seen so far is clever tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back