Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
"bigly....bigly."

Even Trump knows that black voters sitting it out is good for him. There are people in this thread that would like to speak to him on that point.
Trump knows he is finished if Black people come out to vote,he knows the demographics is not in his favor

Look through a lot of your posts in this thread from when Biden was nominated. Any criticism no matter how mild, is met with disdain like you're his father.

Biden could say or do something goofy and someone could post "what the fuck is Biden doing, is he trying to give this orange retard the election?". You swoop in "dur dur dur what the fuck are you and your candidates doing!!!??? Stop Supporting Trump!!"

Anyone that questions anything, is met with a reaction like they said voting means nothing, people who arnt white that vote are stupid & they love Trump . The only time I've see people even say something close to that was in dumb yt comments or on worldstar comments, not on here.

Also note I dont read every comment on this site.

Cot damn. This got homies panties in such a bunch, hes tracking what other threads i post in and trying to press me, proving my description right.

Shit kinda feels like I'm on reddit with those incel autistic white kids who are appealed someone doesnt take what they post as gospel.

Cot damn. This got homies panties in such a bunch, hes tracking what other threads i post in and trying to press me, proving my description right.

Shit kinda feels like I'm on reddit with those incel autistic white kids who are appealed someone doesnt take what they post as gospel.

You ran over here like a.....

And then couldn't even @ me. You know what type of behavior that is so I don't need to tell you.

Get that proof while you're in here. Or you could just admit you were flinging isht against the wall and hoping it would stick. I told you, I'm here. I'll be waiting.

So what is Biden gone do specifically for blacks? Is he gone try and...... fuck it y'all got it. Regardless if we vote the same shit is going to happen to blacks. Still gone be 90% of jail population. Still gone get killed in the streets by cops. Still gone be the last hired first fired. We need lobbyist. But I want y'all to keep this same energy ifthey get elected and blacks still in the same hole. And oh.....i vote locally.

So what is Biden gone do specifically for blacks? Is he gone try and...... fuck it y'all got it. Regardless if we vote the same shit is going to happen to blacks. Still gone be 90% of jail population. Still gone get killed in the streets by cops. Still gone be the last hired first fired. We need lobbyist. But I want y'all to keep this same energy ifthey get elected and blacks still in the same hole. And oh.....i vote locally.
CNN thinks for most folks so whatever they say will be the general narrative

This is my thing. There are enough voting ass mfs that looked at Biden as a bad call for nomination, and furthermore called Kamala a bad call even longer before her nomination. Stating that if either or both were nominated the Dems are shooting themselves in the foot.

If Biden/Harris loses y'all will be right back in here pushing that non voters fucked us narrative.

I implore u to instead keep that same energy.

With that said I got Biden winning over 10% margin who's taking bets name the price ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back