Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Harris was the most “liberal” Biden could pick and still have Wall Street popping champagne then there’s still fundamental problems with her.

Why would Wall Street care either way about the VP? Wall Street should and will worry more about who is the chair of the Senate Finance Committee, Joint Committee on Taxation, House Ways and Means Committee, House Financial Services Committee, and of course the FTC.

All of those matter wayyyyy more to Wall Street than who the VP or even POTUS is.

”I wish folks would just be honest and say that this need to get Biden into office is just about regaining a country that's more comfortable for YOU. Yourself. Individually. You had a certain level of comfort (material, symbolic or otherwise) prior to 45 and he fucked up the illusion by making it much harder to ignore that this system has always has been shit. Having to even kind of acknowledge the realities of this country terrifies you and you just wanna retreat back to that false sense of comfort.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I just want y'all to BE HONEST. Y'all know, good and well, that Biden is not gonna be championing Black and/or poor folks lol”

facts

I will go ahead and jump off the ledge and say that most white people over 50 are racists

and most of our active politicians nationally are over 50 and white

It may be overly simplistic and I am admitting that so all you big word, -ism, intellectual posting ass niggas can relax

but If we want to see more progressive and equal politics on both sides...we gotta get these old mother fuckers up outta there

i hope you take a critical race theory course

all white ppl are racist

That's all generic campaign stances, but at least you're posting something FOR Biden. The hurdle he has is convincing many that he will actually come through with any of this. Early in the primaries there was talking of some speeches he must give to address past policies. I wonder if he's just not capable of doing them now in his state. Hopefully he engages people more over the next 3 months and maybe that will change hearts and minds.

hes not! they know, u know, everybody knows ths lol

I feel emotion coming from you and sneak specifically, everybody else is just like "we gotta do wtf we gotta do". I get that, yall 2 come off as personally offended im not voting for the lesser of 2 anti black bigots. Im attributing age to that energy yall giving off

End of the day, i don't like either candidate so im not voting for president
I honestly you reconsider. If you hate both parties, vote for a 3rd one. I wish enough people did for it to matter.

Even if we know they'd lose, enough people voting for a 3rd parry sends a message to the other two fuckshows called Dems and TOP.

Not voting is muting yourself. Don't mute yourself. Black people only died for our right to vote. They didn't die for me to have to vote for the popular muhfuckas, especially if they've been proven to be fuck-ups.

Just go vote. Both these parties suck too, but I wouldn't feel right if I at least didn't have my say.

Man all I'm going to say about the post office shit is that Congress and the feds need to seriously get involved and really investigate that shit. That removing mail machines from the post office is some shit that the Trump Klan is doing by design to ensure he's re-elected by all means.

I can already see some shit happened where the election and votes get disputed and we're in a scenario like what happened in 2000.

”I wish folks would just be honest and say that this need to get Biden into office is just about regaining a country that's more comfortable for YOU. Yourself. Individually. You had a certain level of comfort (material, symbolic or otherwise) prior to 45 and he fucked up the illusion by making it much harder to ignore that this system has always has been shit. Having to even kind of acknowledge the realities of this country terrifies you and you just wanna retreat back to that false sense of comfort.

I'm not telling anyone how to vote. I just want y'all to BE HONEST. Y'all know, good and well, that Biden is not gonna be championing Black and/or poor folks lol”

facts
Co-Sign. This is my thing. If people are going to vote for Biden/Harris, that's cool and that's their personal choice. I may end up doing the same. But like you said, many aren't being honest about either of late. And if anyone brings up their flaws, it's "shut up and vote". Same posters who before and during the primaries criticized both are now going after any who same the same damn things they did a few months ago.

At the end of the day, it's about calling out their past polices and making sure they don't continue the same. That won't happen if we just nod and clap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back