Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are all on his website. https://joebiden.com/

Specifically, Biden will:

• Spur Public-Private Investment through a New Small Business Opportunity Plan
  • Reform Opportunity Zones to Fulfill Their Promise
  • Make a Historic Commitment to Equalizing Federal Procurement
  • Ensure His Housing Plan Makes Bold Investments in Homeownership and Access to Affordable Housing for Black, Brown, and Native Families
  • Achieve Equity in Management, Training, and Higher Education Opportunities Connected to the Jobs of the Future
  • Boost Retirement Security and Financial Wealth for Black, Brown, and Native Families
  • Ensure Workers of Color Are Compensated Fairly and Treated With Dignity
  • Ensure Equity in Biden’s Bold Infrastructure and Clean Energy Investments
  • Support Second Chances for Economic Success
  • Strengthen the Federal Reserve’s Focus on Racial Economic Gaps
  • Promote Diversity and Accountability in Leadership Across Key Positions in All Federal Agencies
  • Build a 21st Century Care Infrastructure
  • Address Longstanding Inequities in Agriculture

The Biden Plan for Black America will:

• Advance the economic mobility of African Americans and close the racial wealth and income gaps.
  • Expand access to high-quality education and tackle racial inequity in our education system.
  • Make far-reaching investments in ending health disparities by race.
  • Strengthen America’s commitment to justice.
  • Make the right to vote and the right to equal protection real for African Americans.
  • Address environmental justice.
That's all generic campaign stances, but at least you're posting something FOR Biden. The hurdle he has is convincing many that he will actually come through with any of this. Early in the primaries there was talking of some speeches he must give to address past policies. I wonder if he's just not capable of doing them now in his state. Hopefully he engages people more over the next 3 months and maybe that will change hearts and minds.

I know. And Biden selected a 55 year old experienced black woman as his running mate. She has voted the same as Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren 93% of the time and they are considered progressive right? I'm just saying I think selecting Kamala was a progressive move and it's hard to argue that it's not.
I am not denying or saying that picking a black woman as a running mate is not progressive

what im saying...speaking from "forrest" POV rather than "tree"

is that for more progressive and ideally less or even non racist and racial politics on both sides of the isle ( Red and Blue)

we need to get these old mfs up outta there. The chances are a lot less likely that you have a person with non- racist ideals the younger they get

again as I said before

its simplistic as fuck.

That's all generic campaign stances, but at least you're posting something FOR Biden. The hurdle he has is convincing many that he will actually come through with any of this. Early in the primaries there was talking of some speeches he must give to address past policies. I wonder if he's just not capable of doing them now in his state. Hopefully he engages people more over the next 3 months and maybe that will change hearts and minds.

I know it might seem like generic campaign fodder but we can't just dismiss it when the opposition doesn't have anything close you know what I'm saying?

Also you have to look around Joe Biden. Kamala Harris, Julian Casto, Beto, Mayor Booty, Warren, Bernie, AOC, Cory Booker will all have prominent roles in his Administration. That's a good mix of young and progressive and different races of people right there and that's just the tip. Think about the positive impact having a real experienced like Joe Biden will have for America on the world stage. The rest of the world don't really fuck with us right now and rather niggas wanna hear it or not that shit is a burden for all of us.

I don't think we should hang onto every word during the campaign but we do need to be aware of some of the moves he intends to make.

ok so @Los216 will be the one to hold the goof troop accountable

if biden and kamala are elected

im on your ass boy and im not letting up

since you been in here talking nonsense for days

Folks really don't understand that if Biden is elected, Republicans will simply groom a more competent and palatable white supremacist to run in 2024. God forbid if klansmen like Tom Cotton or Tucker Carlson take things over in a rebuke to a President Harris in 4 to 8 years....

whew*

Also don't forget that Trump to this day still has a lot of government positions vacant. The only thing he's packing is the courts.

You know how we see fucked up shit like that insider trading those Republicans were doing and getting away with? Well if Joe Biden wins and appoints people like Liz Warren to lead those committees then we won't see muthafuckas skating away no more. She about that financial accountability action.

Biden's agenda for our community is laughable. The shit has no teeth

There's nothing in it specifically for us. In contrast, look at his agenda for the other communities. They address specific concerns of those communities. Notably, he has plans to direct funds to other groups, specifically for them.

But for us it's some ol "low income and people of color" shit.

Folks really don't understand that if Biden is elected, Republicans will simply groom a more competent and palatable white supremacist to run in 2024. God forbid if klansmen like Tom Cotton or Tucker Carlson take things over in a rebuke to a President Harris in 4 to 8 years....

Stop being scared of what Republicans are gonna do. We know they are a shady death cult of people. They don't need to be feared though.

Also don't forget that Trump to this day still has a lot of government positions vacant. The only thing he's packing is the courts.

You know how we see fucked up shit like that insider trading those Republicans were doing and getting away with? Well if Joe Biden wins and appoints people like Liz Warren to lead those committees then we won't see muthafuckas skating away no more. She about that financial accountability action.

Those are the most important positions too because they are lifetime appointments

There's nothing in it specifically for us. In contrast, look at his agenda for the other communities. They address specific concerns of those communities. Notably, he has plans to direct funds to other groups, specifically for them.

he knows Black ppl so desperate for anything and everything, we are going to vote regardless

Can you post up what you're talking about?

Even if they groom someone...

bruh still gotta get voted into office my nigga

and it will always be a back and forth both sets are always constantly "grooming" the next nominee bruh

but it all comes down to who gets....

you guessed it....

VOTED in

If y'all complaining about Joe Biden's agenda for black people post up the bullet points on his website and we can debate them. Don't just spew bullshit talking points. Back yo shit up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back