Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your opinion what can he specifically do?
He needs to speak open and honestly about his past polices. Again, speeches and then followups would be nice, but at this point i doubt he's capable of doing that not with his health. Trust is not an overnight thing, and we're talking four decades of polices Biden pushed personally on our us. Biden and Trump were buddies, of the same ilk. The D or R before the name isn't what I look at, but what the man/woman represents.

This is what's on my mind. Look at the spike in 1986. Look at the 100 to 1 rule Biden pushed and how it targeted us, and let off white users as prisons filled up. This is one of the hurdles I'm grappling with. This is something Biden must answer for directly. We're owed that and then some.

US_incarceration_timeline-1920-2013-500x335.png

View attachment 337188
Has anybody answered yet what people expect to get out of posts like this? As if Kamala's history isn't well known and publicized at this point? Is the point to get people to not vote for her and Biden? Is it to get people to not vote at all? What exactly is the end game at this point by denigrating her and sounding like Fox News pundits? Also...this same smoke is rarely there for the right. You'd think with all the fucked up shit Trump and Pence have done in the past 4 years you would also see the left criticizing them, but right now it's a battle of people trying to make the best hot take.

dry your liberal tears

the critiques are warranted

See, this is why I don't think you can read. You sound silly. Look at what you said lololololol.

White people don't be what?????? lololololol

The poorest and most impoverished communities in America are in primarily white in states that are run by white Governors. The poorest people in America are white. the majority of people on welfare and public assistance are white. The most uneducated people in America are white. But go off sis and tell us how white people would never.

Are you even black? I'm seriously asking. Are you really a white person trolling? There's no way that you can spew this much nonsense about black people as if you and your alleged black skin have been blessed with some higher power. For someone who's supposedly black you sure do talk to and about black people like yo shit don't stank but look at where you are. Here arguing with niggas who fap to Cardi B and Meg videos instead of out their leading the political revolutions you so desperately speak of.

Cut the act troll. Any real black woman wouldn't say half the stupid shit you say and be comfortable in black skin.

now this is true low class white folks will vote against their own interest often they also have white supremacy. Nobody is talking about crime and drugs in rural Appalachia. They bringing up Chicago and black areas. I think folks supported the three strikes rule back then because of the crime in the 80s and people thought you had to be tough on crime to lower crime. Sadly folks were not thinking about 30 years later.

And bro she is definitely black and she is for the people don’t think because she debates niggas(like we all do) that she is against black people. Do we not have valid reasons not to trust the political process and haven’t we often chose the lesser of two evils? I think because Trump is literally the worst of the worst y’all go so hard on not wanting folks to judge Biden or you want people who don’t trust the system to come up with a new way overnight. Some people just don’t see any good in the system and I don’t think they have to be screamed on or blamed for Trump.

No vote crew are yall looking to accomplish anything in particular with what yall doing in here or yall just looking to argue/debate at this point?

It seems pretty clear yall aren't changing your stance on this... soooooooo what are we doing?

Are you aware that we can think of alternatives without abandoning the only real sense of power that black people even have in this country?

Why abandon voting until we find an alternative when nobody has a real alternative and we have no idea how long it will take to come up with one? Doesn't it make more sens to instead of abandoning voting for an alternative black people should effectively take control of the voting process in this country?

You know how niggas love to get on their soap box and say we need to buy black and spend our money in our communities and keep our money with our people right? Why don't we take that same approach with voting instead of completely abandoning it like people are suggesting?

Because if we're keeping it real the people who are anti voting and shitting on the whole idea of voting are the same people who won't sit down and listen about empowering the black communities they just don't realize it.

I think that last part is false. I don’t think folks gonna find a way overnight but it’s like right now y’all don’t even want to have the discussion of alternatives because y’all feel it will distract people.

No vote crew are yall looking to accomplish anything in particular with what yall doing in here or yall just looking to argue/debate at this point?

It seems pretty clear yall aren't changing your stance on this... soooooooo what are we doing?

this is a discussion board tho I don’t think anybody is trying to sway anybody else

View attachment 337188
Has anybody answered yet what people expect to get out of posts like this? As if Kamala's history isn't well known and publicized at this point? Is the point to get people to not vote for her and Biden? Is it to get people to not vote at all? What exactly is the end game at this point by denigrating her and sounding like Fox News pundits? Also...this same smoke is rarely there for the right. You'd think with all the fucked up shit Trump and Pence have done in the past 4 years you would also see the left criticizing them, but right now it's a battle of people trying to make the best hot take.

But I think black peoples know trump and pence and their ilk ain’t about shit. They go hard on Kamala because a lot of folks don’t fully know what she was about and they know black peoples support other black peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back