Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the shit right here. You see what Trump is doing? So niggas are okay with this because they think Joe Biden is gonna do worse shit than this. You know like hire inexperienced, young, racist white people to lifetime bench seats in courts. Show me how this is a lesser of two evils. Show me what Joe Biden is gonna do that's equivalent to this.

You're not even answering my posts, starting to wonder if you're a bot. Where have I said I'm worried about Biden or fear he's going to be a dictator?? Every one of my posts are about Biden's record and all the shit he's done and never owned up to.

Let me recap that shit for you..
-Fought desegregation
-Put the 100-1 rule in place for the 1986 crime bill which led to the mass incarceration of that generation.
-wrote the 1994 crime bill that turned police forces into mini-armies
-helped bring over votes to make the Iraq War happen
-he's still not apologetic about any of this

All of this is what I and many have to get passed. And yet again, if he had balanced the ticket, then maybe that would be easier to do. But picking Harris is leaving alot feeling cold and left out. People like you being dismissive ins't helping either. And of course we know he'll be appointing others to positions, but again, the Harris pick doesn't signal to me that Biden's choice will do shit for us.

What the fuck do you mean balance the ticket? Excuse my language.

Are you aware of how our government works? You know that the Senate is up for grabs for the Dems right? There's gonna be a mid term in 2022. You know that he has to make a VP selection with that in mind right? This election is not about the next 4 years. You have to look past that.

While you and many other black folks struggle and wrestle with getting past voting for Joe Biden and waiting for a savior that doesn't exist "they" will continue to vote for their people regardless. What do you think is gonna happen while you and other black people get past voting for Joe Biden? What do you think the opps gonna do? they're gonna keep up their bullshit and laugh while you contemplate a plan to make things better and ignore any gain we can make like voting for Joe Biden no matter how small it is.

Democracy won't stop just because niggas aren't onboard with the candidates but niggas want to explain why they aren't voting. You don't get it. There is no point in explaining why you oppose voting for the Democratic nominee if you're black if you aren't spending that time creating a true alternative. Otherwise what are you really saying? Nothing.

Are all the people on the fence about voting for Biden going to make a big splash in 2024 with something or are y'all gonna come back again with the same this ain't good enough arguments?

You're not voting for good enough. You are voting to make progress. You're ignoring any sort of progress that Joe Biden can make for us as POTUS because of what he did in the past yet he has proven that there are things he will have in his agenda that will lead to substantial progress for us. Stop looking for the perfect candidate when you only have 3 options. Joe Biden. Donald Trump. The Sideline.

I will go ahead and jump off the ledge and say that most white people over 50 are racists

and most of our active politicians nationally are over 50 and white

It may be overly simplistic and I am admitting that so all you big word, -ism, intellectual posting ass niggas can relax

but If we want to see more progressive and equal politics on both sides...we gotta get these old mother fuckers up outta there

Let me preface by saying I'm not attacking you personally

Well Joe Biden just put a 55 year old black woman who happens to be one of the most qualified candidates on the ticket with him. I'm sorry but is that not progressive? There were people crying about it not being old white man Bernie sanders and old white woman Liz Warren or even older black candidates. Kamala is relatively young to be on the stage that she's on in Congress. She's black. She is a woman.

Does every single box need to be checked for niggas to vote or do black people not understand the concept of gains and how they work?

Every election I think niggas more and more are waiting for a mythical savior that does not exist. This whole time could be spent making any small gains we can until something really changes but nope. Niggas will shoot everything down unless we get it all back at once.

400 years and niggas think we can fix it all at every single election.

Black people need to be better at accepting progress. Niggas are so beat down and scorned hat that don't even know that they are voting against their own interest because of a thing here or there. Not realizing that there are substantial gains to be made but since it doesn't sound right they wanna throw the whole baby away. Sometimes that baby is gonna shit up their back. That doesn't mean that you need to throw it away. Take you gains and move forward. WTF are we honestly waiting for? in 2020? What are niggas waiting for? Okay so you didn't get what you wanted now what? You gonna come back in 2024 with the same approach? Stop running away when everything is not right.

All this "look at this black woman" bullshit toward kamala needs to stop asap

Black folks love falling for the okie doke and stay claiming ppl who don't claim us. The mixed politicians only claim black when it benefits them.

We had a half black PRESIDENT signed a blue lives matter bill and told us we need to take off our bedroom slippers and pull ourselves up by the bootstraps.

Now we have this mixed "black" woman parading around her so called blackness because it benefits her and niggas are eating it up. Fuck the fact that she specifically said no she's not going to do something specifically for black ppl. More rising tide lifts all boats bullshit.

We keep doing the same exact shit, allowing ourselves to let all the other communities come in, get on code, and move ahead of us. They demand something in exchange for their vote.

But nope, niggas gotta vote dem or life as we know it will end.

Last I checked, we survived

Regan
Bush
Clinton
Bush pt 2
etc

Oh and I though the president doesn't really affect our every day lives? Remember yall were saying that when obama was in office?
Local elections are way more important! Remember that?

Well now you have a lot more of us saying we're going to keep focusing on local elections because those affect our daily lives. And now you niggas are crying the sky is falling because of who the president is.

Which one is it

What the fuck do you mean balance the ticket? Excuse my language.

Are you aware of how our government works? Yo know that the Senate is up for grabs for the Dems right? There's gonna be a mid term in 2022. You know that he has to make a VP selection with that in mind right? This election is not about the next 4 years. You have to look past that.

While you and many other black folks struggle and wrestle with getting past voting for Joe Biden and waiting for a savior that doesn't exist "they" will continue to vote for their people regardless. What do you think is gonna happen while you and other black people get past voting for Joe Biden? What do you think the opps gonna do? they're gonna keep up their bullshit and laugh while you contemplate a plan to make things better and ignore any gain we can make like voting for Joe Biden no matter how small it is.

Democracy won't stop just because niggas aren't onboard with the candidates but niggas want to explain why they aren't voting. You don't get it. There is no point in explaining why you oppose voting for the Democratic nominee if you're black if you aren't spending that time creating a true alternative. Otherwise what are you really saying? Nothing.

Are all the people on the fence about voting for Biden going to make a big splash in 2024 with something or are y'all gonna come back again with the same this ain't good enough arguments?

You're not voting for good enough. You are voting to make progress. You're ignoring any sort of progress that Joe Biden can make for us as POTUS because of what he did in the past yet he has proven that there are things he will have in his agenda that will lead to substantial progress for us. Stop looking for the perfect candidate when you only have 3 options. Joe Biden. Donald Trump. The Sideline.
Biden is trash, plain and simple. By balancing, I mean picked someone who we could at least hope would influence him within the next 4 years.

And why do you keep asking "are you aware"? Clean up your talking points fam. This election IS about the next 4 years. None of us know how long we have on this Earth, or our families. And Biden wouldn't be the guy to lead us past 4 years anyway. This isn't about looking for a savior, it's about looking for a someone who actually represents US. Crazy concept right? Electing someone who will actually make our votes worth something.

You just keep sidetepping points people give and circle back to some recycled shit I could get form reading a Huffinton Post article. We're all on the sidelines right now, because even when we vote.....we end up with Biden/Harris. I keep saying, point to the progress you think Biden will create if you want to sway people. But stop attacking them for having reservations.

Shouldn't be hard for you to show proof of the underlined.
Look through a lot of your posts in this thread from when Biden was nominated. Any criticism no matter how mild, is met with disdain like you're his father.

Biden could say or do something goofy and someone could post "what the fuck is Biden doing, is he trying to give this orange retard the election?". You swoop in "dur dur dur what the fuck are you and your candidates doing!!!??? Stop Supporting Trump!!"

Anyone that questions anything, is met with a reaction like they said voting means nothing, people who arnt white that vote are stupid & they love Trump . The only time I've see people even say something close to that was in dumb yt comments or on worldstar comments, not on here.

Also note I dont read every comment on this site.

All this "look at this black woman" bullshit toward kamala needs to stop asap

Black folks love falling for the okie doke and stay claiming ppl who don't claim us. The mixed politicians only claim black when it benefits them.

We had a half black PRESIDENT signed a blue lives matter bill and told us we need to take off our bedroom slippers and pull ourselves up by the bootstraps.

Now we have this mixed "black" woman parading around her so called blackness because it benefits her and niggas are eating it up. Fuck the fact that she specifically said no she's not going to do something specifically for black ppl. More rising tide lifts all boats bullshit.

We keep doing the same exact shit, allowing ourselves to let all the other communities come in, get on code, and move ahead of us. They demand something in exchange for their vote.

But nope, niggas gotta vote dem or life as we know it will end.

Last I checked, we survived

Regan
Bush
Clinton
Bush pt 2
etc

Oh and I though the president doesn't really affect our every day lives? Remember yall were saying that when obama was in office?
Local elections are way more important! Remember that?

Well now you have a lot more of us saying we're going to keep focusing on local elections because those affect our daily lives. And now you niggas are crying the sky is falling because of who the president is.

Which one is it

Kamala is black. No quotation marks. You sound silly implying anything else. Are all mixed people not black enough for you? Or just the ones you dislike?

How many presidents in your lifetime have failed the country during a pandemic that took 1000 American lives daily? The sky may not be falling but it's cracked and drooping like a big dog.

Last edited:
Look through a lot of your posts in this thread from when Biden was nominated. Any criticism no matter how mild, is met with disdain like you're his father.

Biden could say or do something goofy and someone could post "what the fuck is Biden doing, is he trying to give this orange retard the election?". You swoop in "dur dur dur what the fuck are you and your candidates doing!!!??? Stop Supporting Trump!!"

Anyone that questions anything, is met with a reaction like they said voting means nothing, people who arnt white that vote are stupid & they love Trump . The only time I've see people even say something close to that was in dumb yt comments or on worldstar comments, not on here.

Also note I dont read every comment on this site.

You typed a whole lot instead of simply providing the proof of your claim. Shouldn't be hard. I'll be here.

Lol at the feelings being caught in this thread. Don’t matter who’s in office y’all fucked either ways. The question I got for the Biden/Harris fans what has these two done that makes y’all say they the better option no one has still answered that question. They can literally pick up where Trump left off at and half of u wouldn’t even know it. What’s the difference between the Racist in office and the one y’all trying to vote in please answer that for me.

Let me preface by saying I'm not attacking you personally

Well Joe Biden just put a 55 year old black woman who happens to be one of the most qualified candidates on the ticket with him. I'm sorry but is that not progressive? There were people crying about it not being old white man Bernie sanders and old white woman Liz Warren or even older black candidates. Kamala is relatively young to be on the stage that she's on in Congress. She's black. She is a woman.

Does every single box need to be checked for niggas to vote or do black people not understand the concept of gains and how they work?

Every election I think niggas more and more are waiting for a mythical savior that does not exist. This whole time could be spent making any small gains we can until something really changes but nope. Niggas will shoot everything down unless we get it all back at once.

400 years and niggas think we can fix it all at every single election.

Black people need to be better at accepting progress. Niggas are so beat down and scorned hat that don't even know that they are voting against their own interest because of a thing here or there. Not realizing that there are substantial gains to be made but since it doesn't sound right they wanna throw the whole baby away. Sometimes that baby is gonna shit up their back. That doesn't mean that you need to throw it away. Take you gains and move forward. WTF are we honestly waiting for? in 2020? What are niggas waiting for? Okay so you didn't get what you wanted now what? You gonna come back in 2024 with the same approach? Stop running away when everything is not right.

Im def not in the "no vote" crowd although I understand and empathize with their position on the matter.

I was just speaking specifically about the WHITE politicians when I made that statement. Most white folks 50 and older were probably raised by or are the white folks in these pictures
image-placeholder-title.jpg

UBH-COLUMBO-master768-v3.jpg
+

I keep saying, point to the progress you think Biden will create if you want to sway people.

These are all on his website. https://joebiden.com/

Specifically, Biden will:

• Spur Public-Private Investment through a New Small Business Opportunity Plan
  • Reform Opportunity Zones to Fulfill Their Promise
  • Make a Historic Commitment to Equalizing Federal Procurement
  • Ensure His Housing Plan Makes Bold Investments in Homeownership and Access to Affordable Housing for Black, Brown, and Native Families
  • Achieve Equity in Management, Training, and Higher Education Opportunities Connected to the Jobs of the Future
  • Boost Retirement Security and Financial Wealth for Black, Brown, and Native Families
  • Ensure Workers of Color Are Compensated Fairly and Treated With Dignity
  • Ensure Equity in Biden’s Bold Infrastructure and Clean Energy Investments
  • Support Second Chances for Economic Success
  • Strengthen the Federal Reserve’s Focus on Racial Economic Gaps
  • Promote Diversity and Accountability in Leadership Across Key Positions in All Federal Agencies
  • Build a 21st Century Care Infrastructure
  • Address Longstanding Inequities in Agriculture

The Biden Plan for Black America will:

• Advance the economic mobility of African Americans and close the racial wealth and income gaps.
  • Expand access to high-quality education and tackle racial inequity in our education system.
  • Make far-reaching investments in ending health disparities by race.
  • Strengthen America’s commitment to justice.
  • Make the right to vote and the right to equal protection real for African Americans.
  • Address environmental justice.

These are all on his website. https://joebiden.com/

Specifically, Biden will:

• Spur Public-Private Investment through a New Small Business Opportunity Plan
  • Reform Opportunity Zones to Fulfill Their Promise
  • Make a Historic Commitment to Equalizing Federal Procurement
  • Ensure His Housing Plan Makes Bold Investments in Homeownership and Access to Affordable Housing for Black, Brown, and Native Families
  • Achieve Equity in Management, Training, and Higher Education Opportunities Connected to the Jobs of the Future
  • Boost Retirement Security and Financial Wealth for Black, Brown, and Native Families
  • Ensure Workers of Color Are Compensated Fairly and Treated With Dignity
  • Ensure Equity in Biden’s Bold Infrastructure and Clean Energy Investments
  • Support Second Chances for Economic Success
  • Strengthen the Federal Reserve’s Focus on Racial Economic Gaps
  • Promote Diversity and Accountability in Leadership Across Key Positions in All Federal Agencies
  • Build a 21st Century Care Infrastructure
  • Address Longstanding Inequities in Agriculture

The Biden Plan for Black America will:

• Advance the economic mobility of African Americans and close the racial wealth and income gaps.
  • Expand access to high-quality education and tackle racial inequity in our education system.
  • Make far-reaching investments in ending health disparities by race.
  • Strengthen America’s commitment to justice.
  • Make the right to vote and the right to equal protection real for African Americans.
  • Address environmental justice.

His agenda was made public months ago and his detractors acted like they were Ray Charles. After begging for it for months.

Im def not in the "no vote" crowd although I understand and empathize with their position on the matter.

I was just speaking specifically about the WHITE politicians when I made that statement. Most white folks 50 and older were probably raised by or are the white folks in these pictures
image-placeholder-title.jpg

I know. And Biden selected a 55 year old experienced black woman as his running mate. She has voted the same as Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren 93% of the time and they are considered progressive right? I'm just saying I think selecting Kamala was a progressive move and it's hard to argue that it's not.

Lol at the feelings being caught in this thread. Don’t matter who’s in office y’all fucked either ways. The question I got for the Biden/Harris fans what has these two done that makes y’all say they the better option no one has still answered that question. They can literally pick up where Trump left off at and half of u wouldn’t even know it. What’s the difference between the Racist in office and the one y’all trying to vote in please answer that for me.

Everything you are looking for is here.

I'm gonna post more shit from Joe Biden's website cause I know niggas ain't bout to click that link and read all that shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back