Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are literally adopting the Trump world nickname calling in your post now.

This nigga is a MAGA Republican and he don't een kno it.

Can't be. He got those names and talking points from the #1 opposition to white supremacy in America!

Nobody is outraged at the opposition of the Democratic party. It's all the talk but no action niggas who think they are Martin Luther X but they're really Dollar General Cornell West.
Why are you up in this thread yelling at people because they're not feeling the ticket? Like 12 hours straight it's you going on and on. You never give a reason FOR voting for them, you're just constantly attacking those who are disgusted with their choices.

To be clear, we're all adults. So don't talk down to people like your opinion is more important fam, it isn't. And it's not about acting like we're MLK, but instead bringing up legit problems with both Biden/Harris that were talked about since the primaries. If you want people to vote, then give them reasons to, but don't come at them with insults.

Why are you up in this thread yelling at people because they're not feeling the ticket? Like 12 hours straight it's you going on and on. You never give a reason FOR voting for them, you're just constantly attacking those who are disgusted with their choices.

To be clear, we're all adults. So don't talk down to people like your opinion is more important fam, it isn't. And it's not about acting like we're MLK, but instead bringing up legit problems with both Biden/Harris that were talked about since the primaries. If you want people to vote, then give them reasons to, but don't come at them with insults.

Because nigga,

The current democracy in these here United States is dependent on voting. It cannot be dismantled as currently constructed. The only way for people like us to effectively do something about it is to seize power of the voting process. The only way to do that is for us to put people favorable to us in power. The only way to do that is to vote.

Now please tell me a way around that? Tell me how we can dismantle our current democracy and create a more effective one for us without voting? I'm all ears.

So i should just fall in line despite my beliefs?

What you believe and what you do are your business.

All I’m saying is, your house is on fire. Right now it’s just in one room. But shit, you never really liked this house anyway and you been wanting new furniture. So fuck it let it burn. Any house beats this one.

I’m not that naive....I’m looking for water.

You were probably locked up for longer than you should've been because of biden and kamala and you don't even realize it

:lol10:

You wish you actually knew me so your jokes would actually land. But you don't and never will. Parrots aren't my type of people.

I'm not excited.

The most pressing issue the world got rn is rona and I know they would be handling it better than the overgrown sea monkey we got now.

I'm not excited.
I agree

I even posted here that I was considering voting for Biden because I know he wouldnt have handled the pandemic this carelessly

But then Biden blew it time and time again

Ain't you from Cali? She was calling herself the first Indian-American senator when elected. She's no different from Zoe.

Should she ignore that the woman who birthed and raised her is indeed Indian? Thereby making her half Indian?

I hope y'all understand that while y'all sit and ponder your black strategies white people will still be voting. Your opps will still be voting. Your worst nightmares will still be voting. Vote or don't vote just know that "they" will still be voting no matter what you do.

I agree

I even posted here that I was considering voting for Biden because I know he wouldnt have handled the pandemic this carelessly

But then Biden blew it time and time again
It's gettin real hard to be the shepherd....

I didn't vote for hilary (i wrote someone in) but as much as I wasnt fuckin with her I know we'd be better off far as the pandemic goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back