Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh I get all this I really do.

But there is a reason a ton of the population feels disengaged. 2016 is the poster child for that.

58% of the eligible voting population voted.

Since the year 2000 54-62% of the population voted every election.

It's like saying since the voting population is the majority y'all are to blame for where we're at right now.

And y'all would scoff at that

You are so twisted that you don't even see that you are making my point in why voting matters and people who pump their chest out about not voting are idiots.

Shouldn't be hard for you to show proof of the underlined.

I wouldn’t say outraged
their alternative is to bitch and complain and constantly attack people who oppose them. That is their agenda. They don't have substantial plans when you eliminate all of their anti voting rhetoric.

Relax bro. We all know this current system is flawed but it taught to all of us that it’s the best way. Then we get older and realize this is not as good as we thought. I think folks just need to seriously think of valid realistic alternatives. Why all our politicians lawyers? Why we still bomb the fuck out every country despite who the president is and a bunch of other shit

their alternative is to bitch and complain and constantly attack people who oppose them. That is their agenda. They don't have substantial plans when you eliminate all of their anti voting rhetoric.
And your "substantial plans" include voting for Crime bill Joe and Lock em up Kam no questions asked, no criticism. You're just gonna shut up and vote out of custom.

Good little minion

You might watch the words you use when generalizing those who disagree with you if you don't like personal attacks, champ. You want to talk slick and then catch feelings. Either be respectful or be prepared for disrespect in return.

Now find that proof that I asked about.
I didn't talk slick first liar

You couldn't poke holes in "my vote is to be earned" stance so YOU deflected and initiated personal attacks that i clapped back at

i tell you one thing, white ppl wouldnt have signed off on no 3 strikes rule if they knew it would adversely affect them. white ppl dont be hype to send their children up schitts creek but Black ppl have internalized so much bullshit that they cant even begin to think critically what they need and most importantly what they deserve

See, this is why I don't think you can read. You sound silly. Look at what you said lololololol.

White people don't be what?????? lololololol

The poorest and most impoverished communities in America are in primarily white in states that are run by white Governors. The poorest people in America are white. the majority of people on welfare and public assistance are white. The most uneducated people in America are white. But go off sis and tell us how white people would never.

Are you even black? I'm seriously asking. Are you really a white person trolling? There's no way that you can spew this much nonsense about black people as if you and your alleged black skin have been blessed with some higher power. For someone who's supposedly black you sure do talk to and about black people like yo shit don't stank but look at where you are. Here arguing with niggas who fap to Cardi B and Meg videos instead of out their leading the political revolutions you so desperately speak of.

Cut the act troll. Any real black woman wouldn't say half the stupid shit you say and be comfortable in black skin.

While i agree voting matters especially(mainly) in local elections, I dont understand how some get so outraged, when opinions are voiced against the Democratic party. Makes yall sound just as defeated as the people who say they dont vote on anything at all.

I have no choice in voting for Biden and the thought that the Dems know and are counting on that almost makes me wanna be like, "fuck it" & let Trump go wild even more to show how corrupt our government is. Its the feeling of, "black people are going to get fucked either way, might as well let other ethnic groups get fucked with us."

Nobody is outraged at the opposition of the Democratic party. It's all the talk but no action niggas who think they are Martin Luther X but they're really Dollar General Cornell West.

I didn't talk slick first liar

You couldn't poke holes in "my vote is to be earned" stance so YOU deflected and initiated personal attacks that i clapped back at

You weren't throwing around terms like "conditioned" and other disrespectful isht in regards to those of us who don't agree with you? Is that what you're going to claim?

Still on a mission to catch me in a lie since I pointed out your lying ways. Get over it and be better.

Nobody is outraged at the opposition of the Democratic party. It's all the talk but no action niggas who think they are Martin Luther X but they're really Dollar General Cornell West.

They know this but they think it strengthens their argument to pretend like we're just in here defending the democrats from any and all attacks.

You weren't throwing around terms like "conditioned" and other disrespectful isht in regards to those of us who don't agree with you? Is that what you're going to claim?

Still on a mission to catch me in a lie since I pointed out your lying ways. Get over it and be better.
Oh that triggered you? truth hurts eh

Yall are conditioned. Stuck in your ways.

Yall on some "shut up and vote" shit opposed to punching up and having smoke for dems

I wouldn’t say outraged

Relax bro. We all know this current system is flawed but it taught to all of us that it’s the best way. Then we get older and realize this is not as good as we thought. I think folks just need to seriously think of valid realistic alternatives. Why all our politicians lawyers? Why we still bomb the fuck out every country despite who the president is and a bunch of other shit

Are you aware that we can think of alternatives without abandoning the only real sense of power that black people even have in this country?

Why abandon voting until we find an alternative when nobody has a real alternative and we have no idea how long it will take to come up with one? Doesn't it make more sens to instead of abandoning voting for an alternative black people should effectively take control of the voting process in this country?

You know how niggas love to get on their soap box and say we need to buy black and spend our money in our communities and keep our money with our people right? Why don't we take that same approach with voting instead of completely abandoning it like people are suggesting?

Because if we're keeping it real the people who are anti voting and shitting on the whole idea of voting are the same people who won't sit down and listen about empowering the black communities they just don't realize it.

And your "substantial plans" include voting for Crime bill Joe and Lock em up Kam no questions asked, no criticism. You're just gonna shut up and vote out of custom.

Good little minion

You are literally adopting the Trump world nickname calling in your post now.

This nigga is a MAGA Republican and he don't een kno it.

Oh that triggered you? truth hurts eh

Yall are conditioned. Stuck in your ways.

Yall on some "shut up and vote" shit opposed to punching up and having smoke for dems

I don't get "triggered". I just return the energy I receive. So now that your lie about not being disrespectful has been dispelled, everything in my previous post stands.

You make this too easy.

You are literally adopting the Trump world nickname calling in your post now.

This nigga is a MAGA Republican and he don't een kno it.
You see how conditioned you are to say that criticism of the democrats means supporting trump

You know you can't refute what I said so you deflect to nonsense just like rest

Yall got nothing but "shut up and vote for better massa"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back