Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
While i agree voting matters especially(mainly) in local elections, I dont understand how some get so outraged, when opinions are voiced against the Democratic party. Makes yall sound just as defeated as the people who say they dont vote on anything at all.

I have no choice in voting for Biden and the thought that the Dems know and are counting on that almost makes me wanna be like, "fuck it" & let Trump go wild even more to show how corrupt our government is. Its the feeling of, "black people are going to get fucked either way, might as well let other ethnic groups get fucked with us."
Bruh all these other groups have become protected under trumps admin dafuqyoutalbout!?! Black americans are the ones being murdered out here being mass incarcerated out here being systematically marginalized out here. These democraps and republicants are one and the same. Their agenda is to make sure we're bottom caste pause no homo.

Bruh all these other groups have become protected under trumps admin dafuqyoutalbout!?! Black americans are the ones being murdered out here being mass incarcerated out here being systematically marginalized out here. These democraps and republicants are one and the same. Their agenda is to make sure we're bottom caste pause no homo.
What groups are being protected under Trumps admin besides the typical white Trump supporter? In fact the only POC he'll look out for are the select people who are publicly vocal about being his supporter. All the shit you listed are things that have been happening to black people before and after Trump.

What groups are being protected under Trumps admin besides the typical white Trump supporter? In fact the only POC he'll look out for are the select people who are publicly vocal about being his supporter. All the shit you listed are things that have been happening to black people before and after Trump.
Are you serious? Or trolling honest question.

The democrats are suspiciously naïve or incompetent, I'm not sure which. This is going to be an easy victory for Trump unless the people collectively vote for a third party. I know that I'm going to write in a candidate. I wasn't going to vote for Biden anyway, but he actually picked someone as easy to dislike as Trump. Unless the Democrats are planning to steal the election (most likely), then they are simply giving the election to Trump.

I wouldn't put it pass them to have a plan to impeach Trump if he is re-elected, or they are ready to sick the military on the populace with the excuse that Trump created a bunch of radicals. Either way I don't see the Democrats allowing anyone (including American voters) to keep them from taking the Presidency.

The democrats are suspiciously naïve or incompetent, I'm not sure which. This is going to be an easy victory for Trump unless the people collectively vote for a third party. I know that I'm going to write in a candidate. I wasn't going to vote for Biden anyway, but he actually picked someone as easy to dislike as Trump. Unless the Democrats are planning to steal the election (most likely), then they are simply giving the election to Trump.

I wouldn't put it pass them to have a plan to impeach Trump if he is re-elected, or they are ready to sick the military on the populace with the excuse that Trump created a bunch of radicals. Either way I don't see the Democrats allowing anyone (including American voters) to keep them from taking the Presidency.

lol thanks for playing.

548F449E-F47F-41AD-9B3A-D65A1BAF4DF1.gif

While i agree voting matters especially(mainly) in local elections, I dont understand how some get so outraged, when opinions are voiced against the Democratic party. Makes yall sound just as defeated as the people who say they dont vote on anything at all.

I have no choice in voting for Biden and the thought that the Dems know and are counting on that almost makes me wanna be like, "fuck it" & let Trump go wild even more to show how corrupt our government is. Its the feeling of, "black people are going to get fucked either way, might as well let other ethnic groups get fucked with us."
I don't understand their outrage either.. but i do.

They're conditioned. That simple.

Posters like inori and marc123 respectfully disagree but understand

Posters like mister and sneakdza can barely contain their vitriol for non voters

They punch down at me and others for not going with the flow instead of punching up and taking grievance with the Democratic Party for why their brothers and sisters feel this way

I want to make a thread don’t know if I can flesh it out yet. But for a majority of Americans who don’t like the two party system what’s the best alternative? Neighborhood work and community work is always needed. But as far as states and fed laws go how do we find an alternative that seems to really make some changes

Shouldn't be hard for you to show proof of the underlined.

I want to make a thread don’t know if I can flesh it out yet. But for a majority of Americans who don’t like the two party system what’s the best alternative? Neighborhood work and community work is always needed. But as far as states and fed laws go how do we find an alternative that seems to really make some changes

It just has to start. I'm probably not going to campaign, but I will let anyone I know that's interested that they should consider writing in a candidate or voting third party. Because while the other options may not be the greatest, the DNC and RNC have lost their minds; Neither is sensible nor appears to really care what the people are saying or need. Everyone in Washington seems set on having their turn on the gravy train before anything else, like they know a meteor is headed for Earth and they just want to live it up real quick. Its that or they don't think very highly of the people and see us as ponds to be manipulated for their personal interest (most likely).

their alternative is to bitch and complain and constantly attack people who oppose them. That is their agenda. They don't have substantial plans when you eliminate all of their anti voting rhetoric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back