Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us not move goalposts. It seems you were unaware of the fact that Biden's Twitter account was so active when you asked your initial question. Now that you are aware, you want to discount it because the tone dosen't meet your approval.

This is why we should verify claims before repeating them.
I'm not moving the goal post anywhere, what i said still stands. He's not tweeting anything. Someone else is making generic posts like they're an AI.

You dont honestly believe that I thought he had no tweets since the CoronaVirus lock down started, do you?

Last edited:
I'm not moving the goal post anywhere, what i said still stands. He's not tweeting anything. Someone else is making generic posts like they're an AI.

You dont honestly believe that I thought he had no tweets since the CoronaVirus lock down started, do you?

You are moving goalpost but you'll never admit to it, so there's no point in going back and forth about it.

You wanted him to have a social media presence now it's insufficient because you say he's not the one actually using the account. Seems like if you were aware of how active the account was, this would have been part of your initial complaint and not that Biden wasn't on social media daily getting hits message out. But I digress...

Show me where I made that claim or you can refute what I actually stated in the post that you quoted.

Bruh not that i agree with the tactic but Bidens whole campaign is based on the fact that hes the anti-Trump. Trump attacks and calls peoples mfers in so many words, whereas as Biden listens and shows compassion.

You could disagree with this tactic and say he wont win, but to expect him to flip it and try to out-Trump Trump means you aint been paying attention to dudes campaign message at all.

That article is from March 30th. I remember when it was a headline. Got anything current saying that? And can you post a current poll showing that Trump's approval rating is increasing?

And at this point in 2016 were you arguing against Clinton's ability to win while having leads in all the polls? If not, then why is it different now?

Biden's record has been being picked apart since Kamala put him on blast. And how exactly could Trump take advantage of Biden's record? Seriously?

The Hunter Biden isht truly has you concerned? Serious question.

The rape accusers credibility has been torn to shreds. Seems the only people taking it seriously at this point are Republicans and hurt Bernie supporters.

Like I said, you have you mind made up and it's not my job to change it. Just keep it clean and don't try to claim you're being objective here.

I don’t think you even understand your first question...

At this point in 2016 I was worried about Hilary’s chances because Trump’s base was very energized and passionate.

Regardless of what I thought - did Hilary lose or not?
Did she have a huge lead in the polls or not?

You can’t pretend those facts don’t exist because of some logical fallacy using my feelings from 4 years ago.

Biden’s record has not been touched by the media. The media has glorified everything Joe Biden has done while demonizing Bernie.

Biden’s record has been picked a part by people like me and people on Twitter. NOT the corporate media or any other campaign.

THAT WILL CHANGE SOON

You underestimate the effect of the 100s of Millions of dollars of negative Ads and Negative press from the corporate media. Large swaths of the country depend on the media for their opinion.

I’ll just leave alone the fact that you are essentially attacking a credible sexual assault claim because it is convenient for you.

Suffice it to say - Millions of others will think differently. Especially once it gets shoved into the their faces over the next several months.

And You don’t think Hunter Biden will be an issue to white suburbia and people who hate Establishment Corruption?

Really? Why do you think no one was moved by Impeachment Hearings given when Trump was so obviously in the wrong ?

Answer - Hunter Biden shit was so sketchy it gave Trump cover for what he did in the eyes of regular people.

Fam - people cared about Hilary’s damn emails you won’t think they will care about a VP’s son getting a corporate gig overseas and landing a fraudulent Billion dollar contract?

What leads you to that conclusion?

What’s funny about all of this is that you are describing yourself and projecting when you talk about my mind being made up ...

You just twisted yourself in pretzels trying to dismiss legitimate risks to Joe Biden’s candidacy. You could have acknowledged those risks for what they were and said you still believe Biden has enough to win.

But instead you are pretending they are not even issues at all.

I don’t think you even understand your first question...

At this point in 2016 I was worried about Hilary’s chances because Trump’s base was very energized and passionate.

Regardless of what I thought - did Hilary lose or not?
Did she have a huge lead in the polls or not?

You can’t pretend those facts don’t exist because of some logical fallacy using my feelings from 4 years ago.

Biden’s record has not been touched by the media. The media has glorified everything Joe Biden has done while demonizing Bernie.

Biden’s record has been picked a part by people like me and people on Twitter. NOT the corporate media or any other campaign.

THAT WILL CHANGE SOON

You underestimate the effect of the 100s of Millions of dollars of negative Ads and Negative press from the corporate media. Large swaths of the country depend on the media for their opinion.

I’ll just leave alone the fact that you are essentially attacking a credible sexual assault claim because it is convenient for you.

Suffice it to say - Millions of others will think differently. Especially once it gets shoved into the their faces over the next several months.

And You don’t think Hunter Biden will be an issue to white suburbia and people who hate Establishment Corruption?

Really? Why do you think no one was moved by Impeachment Hearings given when Trump was so obviously in the wrong ?

Answer - Hunter Biden shit was so sketchy it gave Trump cover for what he did in the eyes of regular people.

Fam - people cared about Hilary’s damn emails you won’t think they will care about a VP’s son getting a corporate gig overseas and landing a fraudulent Billion dollar contract?

What leads you to that conclusion?

What’s funny about all of this is that you are describing yourself and projecting when you talk about my mind being made up ...

You just twisted yourself in pretzels trying to dismiss legitimate risks to Joe Biden’s candidacy. You could have acknowledged those risks for what they were and said you still believe Biden has enough to win.

But instead you are pretending they are not even issues at all.

Projecting? What is my mind made up about, exactly? That Biden has a chance? Guilty. That's the only thing you can possibly accuse me of having my mind made up about.

I notice you did a lot of typing but failed to answer a single question that I asked or refute what I stated. You also failed to provide proof of your claims that, at present, Trump's approval rating is increasing and that the majority of Americans still trust him with this crisis.

But like I said earlier, it is what it is.

Edit: you halfway answered the Clinton question.

Last edited:

Just one of the articles questioning the accusers credibility and highlighting the contradictions in her actions and stories.

Projecting? What is my mind made up about, exactly? That Biden has a chance? Guilty. That's the only thing you can possibly accuse me of having my mind made up about.

I notice you did a lot of typing but failed to answer a single question that I asked or refute what I stated. You also failed to provide proof of your claims that, at present, Trump's approval rating is increasing and that the majority of Americans still trust him with this crisis.

But like I said earlier, it is what it is.

Edit: you halfway answered the Clinton question.

Lol

I answered your question about HRC and provided context
I answered your question about Hunter Biden and provided context.

The only question i didn’t answer was “how could Trump take advantage of Biden’s record” - because it would take 5 pages to answer.

I’m actually surprised you even asked that question...

Can you name a potential issue with Biden’s record? Or do you just think he has been a stellar politician for 40 years?

Trump’s overall approval ratings are the same range they have been for 4 years - around where they were since before he was elected.

They have always dipped and risen around 40% no matter what he has done throughout his presidency - government shutdown, kids in cages, aggressive racism, Trade war costing farmers Billions, Trillion Dollar deficit, sacrificing Kurds, ignoring the constitution, funneling tax payer dollars into his business, potential war with Iraq, impeachment etc.

I don’t see this as a source of confidence. But perhaps you do.

You are moving goalpost but you'll never admit to it, so there's no point in going back and forth about it.

You wanted him to have a social media presence now it's insufficient because you say he's not the one actually using the account. Seems like if you were aware of how active the account was, this would have been part of your initial complaint and not that Biden wasn't on social media daily getting hits message out. But I digress...

Show me where I made that claim or you can refute what I actually stated in the post that you quoted.

I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, especially on an internet forum. I maintained my point that he has no social media presence. Your point is him merely having a social media account is a presence itself, which I disagree saying its not. Biden merely exists on twitter, but hes not saying anything.

But you can keep playing dumb like you dont know exactly what i mean. You got it.

I have no problem with anyone not being excited that Biden is the presumptive nominee. But it seems like the only people on the doom and gloom train are the ones that are upset that Bernie couldn't get his supporters out to beat the guy who has no chance of beating Trump.

Lol

I answered your question about HRC and provided context
I answered your question about Hunter Biden and provided context.

The only question i didn’t answer was “how could Trump take advantage of Biden’s record” - because it would take
5 pages to answer.

I’m actually surprised you even asked that question...

Can you name a potential issue with Biden’s record? Or do you just think he has been a stellar politician for 40 years?

Trump’s overall approval ratings are the same range they have been for 4 years - around where they were since before he was elected.

They have always dipped and risen around 40% no matter what he has done throughout his presidency - government shutdown, kids in cages, aggressive racism, Trade war costing farmers Billions, Trillion Dollar deficit, sacrificing Kurds, ignoring the constitution, funneling tax payer dollars into his business, potential war with Iraq, impeachment etc.

I don’t see this as a source of confidence. But perhaps you do.

You didn't answer if you seriously believe that the Hunter isht is an issue. You wrote a bunch about how it possibly could be but I'm asking you a simple question, do you truly believe it to be a huge issue?

I've followed the stories regarding Biden's record from the points brought up by Kamala, to the 94 crime bill, etc. I know he has a problematic history. My question was how Trump could use it. Not anyone else. Trump. Since that was your initial point.

The bold is just a whole bunch of words instead of admitting that you can't provide current proof to back your initial claims.

But like I've repeatedly said, it is what it is.

Bruh not that i agree with the tactic but Bidens whole campaign is based on the fact that hes the anti-Trump. Trump attacks and calls peoples mfers in so many words, whereas as Biden listens and shows compassion.

You could disagree with this tactic and say he wont win, but to expect him to flip it and try to out-Trump Trump means you aint been paying attention to dudes campaign message at all.
I've been paying attention and I'm not saying he should start talking crazy like Trump. My thing is, they're running like he's President and Trump is trying to challenge him. Four years ago they had this same elitist attitude, like Trump couldn't possibly win, then sure enough look what happened. There no urgency, like this is a big deal.
If this was a boxing match, Trump is throwing erratic wild punches with no plan or training, while Biden is just in cruise control staying on the outside occasionally throwing a weak jab with proper technique. He thinks if he just makes it to the end of 12 rounds, the judges will definitely pick him because, they'd never pick someone who doesnt know what hes doing. Same thinking that fucked us.

You mean the people that backed Biden or more excited about him that the ones that backed his opponent?

You don’t say.

You mean the people that backed Biden or more excited about him that the ones that backed his opponent?

You don’t say.

Was this supposed to be addressed to me? If so, it might help if you quote the post that this is in response to.

I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong, especially on an internet forum. I maintained my point that he has no social media presence. Your point is him merely having a social media account is a presence itself, which I disagree saying its not. Biden merely exists on twitter, but hes not saying anything.

But you can keep playing dumb like you dont know exactly what i mean. You got it.

He doesn't have a presence, why? Because you weren't aware? What measurables would he need to meet to have a presence then?

I know you repeated a claim without first doing your research and here we are.

You didn't answer if you seriously believe that the Hunter isht is an issue. You wrote a bunch about how it possibly could be but I'm asking you a simple question, do you truly believe it to be a huge issue?

I've followed the stories regarding Biden's record from the points brought up by Kamala, to the 94 crime bill, etc. I know he has a problematic history. My question was how Trump could use it. Not anyone else. Trump. Since that was your initial point.

The bold is just a whole bunch of words instead of admitting that you can't provide current proof to back your initial claims.

Yes - Hunter Biden will be an issue. Im not sure how else you would like me to say it...

How will Trump use Biden's decades long horrific record against him?

This is a strange and academic question ...

Campaign Rallies
Presidential Debates
Social Media Advertisements
Cable News Advertisements
Presidential Interviews
Social media presence
Presidential Press Briefings
Door to Door campaigns
Various Campaign Events
Etc

Do you want me to craft a Trump Team specific Ad for you?

Yes - Hunter Biden will be an issue. Im not sure how else you would like me to say it...

How will Trump use Biden's decades long horrific record against him?

This is a strange and academic question ...

Campaign Rallies
Presidential Debates
Social Media Advertisements
Cable News Advertisements
Presidential Interviews
Social media presence
Presidential Press Briefings
Door to Door campaigns
Various Campaign Events
Etc

Do you want me to craft a Trump Team specific Ad for you?

So what exactly will he be saying in the bold and how will he contrast himself against Biden's record? Trump can bring up Biden's record until he's blue in the face but without the ability to contrast himself against it, what does he truly gain and how effective can that truly be?

And LOL at context being an excuse.

I claimed that his approval ratings rose recently - even during his horrible handling of the crisis.

They did. I am happy to provide you “proof” but it is common knowledge.

Your rebuttal was that they recently dipped. Ok
That actually proves my point.

Trumps approval rating has risen and dipped throughout his presidency - even during this terrible crisis.

You see that as a warning sign.

I look at historical context and view that as typical behavior.

I know “words” don’t mean much to you in the midst of a conversation (go figure).

But this logic seems sound enough to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back