Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bold only reinforces my point that you're choosing to be pessimistic at this point. Biden is ahead of Trump in every poll out there. And because of Trump's handling of this Covid crisis, he's actually losing ground daily. So the ability to win argument should be a box checked as well.

But I'm not here to change anyone's mind that's already made up. Like I said, it is what it is.

I agree that Covid could hurt Trump in the long run.

But his approval rating has actually increased and I believe the last I checked 60% of Americans approved of his covid response. Sixty Percent.

How is that possible?

#1 - Trump is Teflon. His supporters would vote for him if he murdered their children.

#2 Americans rally around the flag during a crisis, and they don’t pay attention enough to the details to hold their leaders accountable.

Take a look at history if you disagree.

Also you seem to be ignoring the fact that not only is Biden on the sidelines, his response to Covid has been lackluster.

This is widely acknowledged fact. This is not Peace saying this...

Read the attached article. Americans trust Donald J Trump to handle Covid Crisis MORE than Joe Biden.

What does that tell you?

Also Hilary was destroying Trump in the polls at this point. By double digits - much more than Biden is. He is barely holding on to a lead.

And Hilary STILL lost.

Are you sure you are the one being objective about Biden’s chances?

This is the strongest he will be.

He had kid gloves against him throughout the primary. And the Trump campaign has not even started their $500 million media and social media onslaught against him.

Have you considered that he is on the wrong side of almost every issue for 40 years? What do you think Trump will do with that?

Have you considered that he helped his son in Billion dollar corruption plot that Congress is investigating as we speak?

What are the optics of that?

Have you considered the fact the his rape accuser has just filed for an criminal charge? What do you think Trump campaign will do with that?

Do you acknowledge any of the above?

“But Trump didn’t do well with Covid-9”

Ok - MAYBE that’s enough. But does the situation inspire confidence?

Nah... for me it doesn’t.

Last edited:
That article is from March 30th. I remember when it was a headline. Got anything current saying that? And can you post a current poll showing that Trump's approval rating is increasing?

And at this point in 2016 were you arguing against Clinton's ability to win while having leads in all the polls? If not, then why is it different now?

Biden's record has been being picked apart since Kamala put him on blast. And how exactly could Trump take advantage of Biden's record? Seriously?

The Hunter Biden isht truly has you concerned? Serious question.

The rape accusers credibility has been torn to shreds. Seems the only people taking it seriously at this point are Republicans and hurt Bernie supporters.

Like I said, you have you mind made up and it's not my job to change it. Just keep it clean and don't try to claim you're being objective here.

Keep seeing Kamala as Biden's presumptive choice for VP. I think that would be a mistake. I'm still hoping for Abrams.

History is repeating itself. Trump is prob gunna win again cuz Dems think they have it in the bag.

Was listening to BrilliantIdots yesterday and they brought up a good point. With all the fucked up shit that Trump is saying and doing, why isnt Biden on social
media and tv everyday refuting what hes saying and bringing up proper alternatives. We havent been hearing shit from him, like he isnt running for President. You dont even have to leave your home to fucking do this. So whats his excuse? Everyone is mostly stuck at home, online or watching tv and he isnt capitalizing on this at all.

And that Rogan clip/headline they used was rather click bait. If you watched that interview, their point was they're practically handing Trump the election because Biden cant seem to keep up and the drugs Trump is on has him talking circles around Biden. Unfortunately that shit matters in US politics. They both thought the Dems should of obviously pushed a younger proper candidate but, its American business as usual. They just promote the most senior person with most connections, not the best person for the job.

History is repeating itself. Trump is prob gunna win again cuz Dems think they have it in the bag.

Was listening to BrilliantIdots yesterday and they brought up a good point. With all the fucked up shit that Trump is saying and doing, why isnt Biden on social
media and tv everyday refuting what hes saying and bringing up proper alternatives
. We havent been hearing shit from him, like he isnt running for President. You dont even have to leave your home to fucking do this. So whats his excuse? Everyone is mostly stuck at home, online or watching tv and he isnt capitalizing on this at all.

And that Rogan clip/headline they used was rather click bait. If you watched that interview, their point was they're practically handing Trump the election because Biden cant seem to keep up and the drugs Trump is on has him talking circles around Biden. Unfortunately that shit matters in US politics. They both thought the Dems should of obviously pushed a younger proper candidate but, its American business as usual. They just promote the most senior person with most connections, not the best person for the job.

You may want to look into the social media part.

media and tv everyday refuting what hes saying and bringing up proper alternatives. We havent been hearing shit from him, like he isnt running for President. You dont even have to leave your home to fucking do this. So whats his excuse? Everyone is mostly stuck at home, online or watching tv and he isnt capitalizing on this at all.

Right or wrong I think their strategy is to let Trump continue to say dumb shit at the pressers.

Then use is words to attack him later in the year.

I was going to type a full response but I can see that the bottomline is that you're going to be pessimistic regarding Biden's chances to win because he's not your preferred candidate. It is what it is.

Youre wasting your time.

These arguments about biden shitting himself during the debates are not really rooted in anything.

Remember when some said that biden would lose his marbles in a 1 on 1 debate with bernie? And then biden finally disembowled bernie.

Now the same ones are parroting bad faith, propagandist attempts to label biden as a rapist even though his opponent has a mile long rap sheet of sexual assualt allegations (and thats not even mentioning the nbc tape).

Again, a waste of time.

Right or wrong I think their strategy is to let Trump continue to say dumb shit at the pressers.

Then use is words to attack him later in the year.
Thats another one of their problems, they wanna save some shit and wait till a later date to try and act on it. They could use now AND later.

You may want to look into the social media part.
No offense, but what in the fuck are soft tweets like this going to do? No real hard stance on shit and its all clearly written by an intern on his PR team. Stuff like this isnt going to motivate people to come out or win over voters that are on the fence

and an almost 2 min video on fucking faith & praying

No offense, but what in the fuck are soft tweets like this going to do? No real hard stance on shit and its all clearly written by an intern on his PR team. Stuff like this isnt going to motivate people to come out or win over voters that are on the fence

and an almost 2 min video on fucking faith & praying

Let us not move goalposts. It seems you were unaware of the fact that Biden's Twitter account was so active when you asked your initial question. Now that you are aware, you want to discount it because the tone dosen't meet your approval.

This is why we should verify claims before repeating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back