Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018 GRAMMYs (Jan 28th)

i been said bruno would do a great morris day tribute.....

the influence is strong as hell

ohhhh, now i see, goldie mad cuz bruno beat kendrick..

lol

Kendrick racked up on awards, it aint even about the awards

7c2623463957893899cc3f82406c1e4ad636a2aac45fa76df7aa8bd514ce872b.jpg

It aint about hating b, yall thinking on a surface level. Hiphop's been around for what, about 40 years and only 2 times a hiphop album has one album of the year? A hiphop album was supposed to win this year.

Yall too busy cape'n for bruno and not seeing the big picture. Plus when you add the fact that bruno pretty much copied and pasted morris day's sound AND style, it's even more of a reason that 24k shouldn't have won those awards.

It aint about hating b, yall thinking on a surface level. Hiphop's been around for what, about 40 years and only 2 times a hiphop album has one album of the year? A hiphop album was supposed to win this year.

Yall too busy cape'n for bruno and not seeing the big picture. Plus when you add the fact that bruno pretty much copied and pasted morris day's sound AND style, it's even more of a reason that 24k shouldn't have won those awards.

Stop hatin B

:ainttrippin:

So first its "bruno deserved it you're hating!!" now it's "bruh, u take this shit seriously?" lmaoooooo Yall know i aint lyin.

So first its "bruno deserved it you're hating!!" now it's "bruh, u take this shit seriously?" lmaoooooo Yall know i aint lyin.

The Grammys are always spot on when it comes to other musical genres than Hiphop/rap music

You should know by now bro

Kanye, Jay, Eminem and Kendrick will always win Grammys against any other opposition.

Or if you promote a queer lifestyle as a rapper

The Grammys are always spot on when it comes to other musical genres than Hiphop/rap music

You should know by now bro

I get that part fam.

Kendrick got 5 grammys last night, it's not about cape'n for homie, it's the big picture. It's similar to what i was saying in the Black Panther thread, we have to stop settling for crumbs. They were 20 years late, but they HAD to officially announce that hiphop was the #1 genre in America. There's no reason that only 2 hiphop albums have won album of the year. I'm looking at it as black music/hiphop vs pop/white music. And when they keep rewarding black music in white face, it makes me feel a way. Somebody has to call this shit out. It aint about hating on bruno, im just stating facts.

Back