Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018 GRAMMYs (Jan 28th)

soooo song is for the niggas that actually write the shit and record is for the ones that dont? or vice versa??

most artists are somewhere in the writing credits, but song of the year awards the writers instead of just the artist

Fuckin robbery. This nigga regurgitating 80s and 90s rnb/new jack swing while kendrick and jay went and created some original shit.

But fuck all that, yall made jayz and beyonce come out there and he aint get shit? :yikes:

Grammys have done better with the diversity but ultimately they're still doing the same shit and awarding white/off white artists who are doing black music at a lower level than black people. They love black music in white face.

Bruno does give props to the people he gets his style from though. Can’t hate on that.. and I do enjoy a lot of his music.

But yeah like Goldie said I listened to that album front to back once and it just sounded like a bunch of music from the 80’s and 90’s that’s been done before.

I drive past a big ass billboard the grammy’s put up of Jay-Z everyday... I thought he was gonna get his lifetime achievement award or whatever it was on live tv, that was the main reason I sat through the whole show.

But anyway the rest of the awards was decent though. Kendrick was the hightlight.

I ain’t even mad not only was 24K Magic was jamming.....shit been trending for at least a calendar yr cuz he performed 24K last yr at the Grammys l....came back w that’s what I like then the shit w Cardi....he deserves it although ain’t nothing original bout the album at all

26865187_1538996452874420_2214374632604041216_n.jpg

Back