Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2018 GRAMMYs (Jan 28th)

@Goldie was Gambino bitin too then?
giphy.gif

Exactly, Gambino's biggest song was damn near Bootys Collins I Rather Be With You.

And this is the guy who help Gambino w/ the sound of that album.

composer-ludwig-goransson-and-director-ryan-coogler-attend-crafting-picture-id538142930

And it's not the black guy

What does that have to do with bruno being a biter?

That's like talkin about drake using writers and a nigga like "well dre did too" ... ok, but we're talkin about drake , who gives af about what dre did lol

Yall deflecting like a mf

On top of that , did gambino win? is gambino black?

Yall making my point for me lol

oh Gambino was biting too...then the CAC who produced it had the nerves to say there are no samples in Redbone and that he just randomly created it....ill knock his teeth out

What does that have to do with bruno being a biter?

That's like talkin about drake using writers and a nigga like "well dre did too" ... ok, but we're talkin about drake , who gives af about what dre did lol

Yall deflecting like a mf

We are discussing the validity of Bruno winning. U say he shouldnt because he was biting.

But u loved Gambinos album which by your logic was biting too.

Both drew from past influences and made something new for 2017

Both made great albums.

Something tells me u wouldnt be talkin all this "bitin" shit if Gambino won

We are discussing the validity of Bruno winning. U say he shouldnt because he was biting.

Both made great albums.

I said Kendrick or Jay should have won........

Both made great albums.

i think his point is non whites are always rewarded for making black music especially at a higher rate than black artists...his point is proven by 24K sweeping the grammys including wins over the also biting Childish Gambino

i think his point is non whites are always rewarded for making black music especially at a higher rate than black artists...his point is proven by 24K sweeping the grammys including wins over the also biting Childish Gambino

Pretty simple logic lol but let him keep reachin. I wanna see what else Goat comes up with

Rih lookin healthy outchea wit a lil meat ona I think she left those heavy drugs alone.

@Goldie the two Hiphop albums, are you referring to Lauryn Hill and OutKast? Because those two albums weren't even 100% rap albums in the true sense

Back