Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2 Chicks That Were Making The Kids Smoke Bud Facing 45 Yrs

Niggas will sit on their high horse and call every nigga they looked up to a coon for having a different opinion and co-sign this stupid shit. They out of line but they should do the whole 45? Word? They should go to jail? You niggas looking for a coon, start looking in the mirror.

This is the appropriate response. People come from fucked up backgrounds especially when they look like us. Stop fucking throwing people away. We scarred as fuck. I was probably 7 max when the older niggas in the hood passed me the blunt. I ain’t pick it up again til I left HS.

You weak as hell or just dumb if you want these kids in jail for this. They fucked up but address it in a progressive way

Awe you don't agree, so fucking what. I said what I said and meant it, fuck those bitches. They should eat every fucking year

Sad. The sentence is excessive. Those kids will wind up in the system. Punishment? Yes. But parenting classes, and family reunification should be the goal. They didn't know any better. They were probably raised themselves in a similar or worse environment.

camron.gif

C'mon now...stop.

They knew EXACTLY what they were doing. They wanted to show out for The Gram and post the vid. Don't give these ig'nant azzz muthafuccas an excuse as to why they endangered the well being of those kids.

I feel you deserve the highest punishment when it comes to you doing anything to a child, foh with that dumb ass excuse of they not knowing any better.

There is an age limit when it comes to alcohol

There is an age limit when it comes to operating a vehicle

But there is no age limit on stupidity.

Giving weed to an infant is fucked up. They arong for ruining those childrens lungs. They are old enough to know better. Give them 3 to 5 years. Women in Merica need to lose the ratchet mentality.

I say give them 5 years probation an d some kind of child care education program . Or 1 yr and 5 yrs probation. Obviously they're stupid if they are giving weed to infants and toddlers. A long jail term isn't gonna fix stupid.

Back