Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2 Chicks That Were Making The Kids Smoke Bud Facing 45 Yrs

That's alot of what ifs. Can't lock a mf up for what didn't happen.

Yall niggas trying to basically give these kids the death penalty over some childish shit. I hope yall niggas never have kids lol Cuz they're gonna do shit nearly as dumb as this and yall aint gonna be talkin that give em 45 years shit.

While children can stray and make mistakes, home training goes a long way. It's clear these young ladies lack that. Freedom of choice, not freedom of consequence.

That's alot of what ifs. Can't lock a mf up for what didn't happen.

Yall niggas trying to basically give these kids the death penalty over some childish shit. I hope yall niggas never have kids lol Cuz they're gonna do shit nearly as dumb as this and yall aint gonna be talkin that give em 45 years shit.

we didn't give these kids nothing....they did this to themselves with thier own dumb actions.....if my children were dumb enough to do this dumb shit or worse I've clearly failed as a parent and i'll just go make more kids and try again...lmaooo

While children can stray and make mistakes, home training goes a long way. It's clear these young ladies lack that. Freedom of choice, not freedom of consequence.

You can raise kids perfectly and they're still gonna do what they want, they're still kids tho. Taking their entire life away for a bone headed mistake is excessive.

Yall niggas throwing murder #s at them smh.

we didn't give these kids nothing....they did this to themselves with thier own dumb actions.....if my children were dumb enough to do this dumb shit or worse I've clearly failed as a parent and i'll just go make more kids and try again...lmaooo

You'll say fuck your kids and go make some more. It's that easy huh?

WRay.gif

You can raise kids perfectly and they're still gonna do what they want, they're still kids tho. Taking their entire life away for a bone headed mistake is excessive.

so child abuse is a bone headed mistake?

While hypothetical, if those childen become addicted to drugs, that's two lives lost one way or the other. Simply put, they knew it was wrong to do. Hell, I'd be cool with them being sentence 45 and get out after 7-10 just to send the message. I preach accountability to an eight year old, along with respecting and looking out for others. He'll get some version of those lessons for a long time. Should he go left, I will hold him to that standard. Can't just go aroumd doing dumb shit and not expect to be consequences just because it didn't cross ones mind that there will definitely be consequences.

I did a little Google digging and come to find out the mother of the three kids was good friends with the babysitters. The mother was not even the one who called the cops. It was Facebook followers. The mother knew her friends were burnouts. She probably was one too. Sad environment for the kids to grow up in.

While hypothetical, if those childen become addicted to drugs, that's two lives lost one way or the other. Simply put, they knew it was wrong to do. Hell, I'd be cool with them being sentence 45 and get out after 7-10 just to send the message. I preach accountability to an eight year old, along with respecting and looking out for others. He'll get some version of those lessons for a long time. Should he go left, I will hold him to that standard. Can't just go aroumd doing dumb shit and not expect to be consequences just because it didn't cross ones mind that there will definitely be consequences.

Yeah but 45 years?

Yall some ruthless mfs man. I hope yall saints and your angel children never break a law

Back