Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2 Chicks That Were Making The Kids Smoke Bud Facing 45 Yrs

smh @ the comments arguing that the penalty is excessive and claiming racism

dumb is dumb and these broads are dumb af for thinking that intoxicating CHILDREN with fucking drugs and RECORDING IT was the smart thing to do that day...on top of that...they're supposed to be watching kids that aren't even their own....naw 45 sounds about right to me....im sure they can sit and think about this fuck up for a good 20 years before it even starts to become excessive.

Sad. The sentence is excessive. Those kids will wind up in the system. Punishment? Yes. But parenting classes, and family reunification should be the goal. They didn't know any better. They were probably raised themselves in a similar or worse environment.

Would you say that if it was your child they was getting high?...lets say your 18 month old baby develops asthma and lung problems for life becuz of this...is it still excessive?

smh @ the comments arguing that the penalty is excessive and claiming racism

dumb is dumb and these broads are dumb af for thinking that intoxicating CHILDREN with fucking drugs and RECORDING IT was the smart thing to do that day...on top of that...they're supposed to be watching kids that aren't even their own....naw 45 sounds about right to me....im sure they can sit and think about this fuck up for a good 20 years before it even starts to become excessive.

No one mentioned race. I didnt see the part about them being babysitters. I still think it's excessive.

Good arguments on both sides. I do think they should be locked up, but for 45 years aka their entire life? nah

so what seems "fair"?....they're being charged with felony child abuse...what's a fair sentence for that crime in your opinion?

so what seems "fair"?....they're being charged with felony child abuse...what's a fair sentence for that crime in your opinion?

2 years.

They need to be sat down for a min, but they don't deserve to lose their entire life. They're still kids. If they were older I'd say more time should be given, but we've all done dumb shit when we were that age. 2 years in prison should suffice.

2 years.

They need to be sat down for a min, but they don't deserve to lose their entire life. They're still kids. If they were older I'd say more time should be given, but we've all done dumb shit when we were that age. 2 years in prison should suffice.

as a father of 1 with another one on the way....they need to do atleast 5-10 IMO...i can't excuse them being young cuz this is just being stupid af.....extra stupid for recording it and posting it online.....if the kids were theirs i might agree with what your saying but they smoked out someone else's kids...being young aint got nothing to do with it at that point becuz they were "mature" enough to volunteer to watch the kids in the first place...the mother "trusted" she would get her kids back the same way she left them and they broke that trust

as a father of 1 with another one on the way....they need to do atleast 5-10 IMO...i can't excuse them being young cuz this is just being stupid af.....extra stupid for recording it and posting it online.....if the kids were theirs i might agree with what your saying but they smoked out someone else's kids...being young aint got nothing to do with it at that point becuz they were "mature" enough to volunteer to watch the kids in the first place...the mother "trusted" she would get her kids back the same way she left them and they broke that trust

The chicks didn't seem like the mature type to begin with, how much blame are you placing on the parents for leaving their children with these mfs? Should they be locked up too?

what if the blunts were laced?....what if they was smoking that fake K2 shit?....what if the kids had a bad reaction to the weed?

these are all factors that weigh in on this penalty
The chicks didn't seem like the mature type to begin with, how much blame are you placing on the parents for leaving their children with these mfs? Should they be locked up too?

that's fair to blame the parents but i'm pretty sure the parents wouldn't even fathom a babysitter smoking their child out....go smoke that shit outside away from the kids...simple as that

Given the possible long term effects on the kids, 45 years is about right for the max. Accountability is a dying art form. Let's make some examples. No compassion for dumb shit.

The race card is funny for the simple fact that if the tables were turned, thoses numbers and outrage would be doubled.

what if the blunts were laced?....what if they was smoking that fake K2 shit?....what if the kids had a bad reaction to the weed?

these are all factors that weigh in on this penalty

that's fair to blame the parents but i'm pretty sure the parents wouldn't even fathom a babysitter smoking their child out....go smoke that shit outside away from the kids...simple as that

That's alot of what ifs. Can't lock a mf up for what didn't happen.

Yall niggas trying to basically give these kids the death penalty over some childish shit. I hope yall niggas never have kids lol Cuz they're gonna do shit nearly as dumb as this and yall aint gonna be talkin that give em 45 years shit.

I don’t feel bad for whatever time they get.
Had it been my child I would’ve lost it. Trifling ass shit.
1-2 years would be a joke to them. Type of dumb young mfs to get out and brag about being locked up for 2 years like that shit is cute and funny. 10 years would be cool if anything.

Back