The 2 Chicks That Were Making The Kids Smoke Bud Facing 45 Yrs

The white devil been sending blacks to prison for long sentences so long, that it seems some of you have grown to love it and become accustomed to it. Dont even realize you are a victim in an abusive relationship. Sheesh. Hope you keep that same energy tho.

What does this mean in relation to this topic?

Reactions: Playmaker88
Rapists out here getting a year per rape if that but they looking at 45 now that’s extreme 5 and a few anal rape sessions and we call it even

The white devil been sending blacks to prison for long sentences so long, that it seems some of you have grown to love it and become accustomed to it. Dont even realize you are a victim in an abusive relationship. Sheesh. Hope you keep that same energy tho.

All true, but this is the wrong example to take up that argument.

And 45 is a correlative punishment?

Not at all.

I was just responding to what you said about the purpose of prison.

Like I said earlier, the DA/Prosecution is probably just throwing that out there to pressure the 2 women into taking a plea deal and saving the cost of having to go to trial.

If they don't have enough sense to take a plea deal, then they're just confirming how ignorant they really are.

i hate topics like this..only because when it's children involved u wanna throw logic and rationale thought out the window and hit them with the harshest penalty imaginable....

then when u see the penalty, u almost wanna renig on that shit... because there is a bigger story here...especially with poc getting unreasonably harsh sentencing.....

as much as i hate riding the fence, imma ride the fence....

we know thee system is corrupt.... but when u fuck with kids a consequence is subjecting yourself to that corrupt system

when i first saw the video, i saw behavior that i absolutely detest....

i won't even smoke in the same room as kids,... preferably outside all together if they're in the same house/apt

that shit was beyond just stupid, it was disgusting imo.....i was feeling really judgey...

but damn 45 years???

smh.....they brought that shit on themselves tho....

i think fair would be 5 a piece.....do 3 and 2 probation....

but shit......45???

What are they facin, 5-6 charges?

they prolly sayin 45 max if guilty on all charges runnin consecutive

so even if they found guilty on all charges but sentenced concurrently no more than 10

Reading through these pages I can see a lot of you never grew up in the hood. This shit happens everyday minus the social media. If this upsets you then check your homies next time they leave a QP in the house where younger kids live.

No jail time is needed. They'll be charged and put on probation for a year or two.

Sad. The sentence is excessive. Those kids will wind up in the system. Punishment? Yes. But parenting classes, and family reunification should be the goal. They didn't know any better. They were probably raised themselves in a similar or worse environment.

I agree 45 years is probably excessive, but I'm calling bullshit on them not knowing any better. They knew that shit wasn't right. They just didn't give a fuck.

Reactions: deadeye
Reading through these pages I can see a lot of you never grew up in the hood. This shit happens everyday minus the social media. If this upsets you then check your homies next time they leave a QP in the house where younger kids live.

No jail time is needed. They'll be charged and put on probation for a year or two.
So by your logic, just because you grew up one way means you shouldn't want better for the people coming up behind you?

just cuz sht is normal in certain environments don't mean it's not toxic....

if social media existed 100 years ago, and someone posted a video of a nigga being hanged... white boys be like

"i can tell yall ain't grow up in the stix, cuz that's how we treat niggers out here when they get outta line"

i think 45 might be excessive, but the shit definitely ain't no cool ass shit that should just be ignored as growing up in the hood

So by your logic, just because you grew up one way means you shouldn't want better for the people coming up behind you?
Nope. I'm referring to the overreacting and people coinciding with 45 years. You can't stop stupid. People in here wanna see the max handed out but walk pass fuckery everyday.

Nope. I'm referring to the overreacting and people coinciding with 45 years. You can't stop stupid. People in here wanna see the max handed out but walk pass fuckery everyday.
Well most of the responses I've read said that sentencing 45 vs actually serving 45 at two different things. They also advocated sentencing the 45 as a lesson but only serving maybe 5-10.

Reactions: deadeye
Well most of the responses I've read said that sentencing 45 vs actually serving 45 at two different things. They also advocated sentencing the 45 as a lesson but only serving maybe 5-10.
It's too much. Physical child abuse usually equates to probation. I'm not for throwing someone in jail for 45 years unless they are child rapists.

The question is why did these two young women feel comfortable to let these kids hit the blunt? Mom must be doing it on the regular.

Get dem hoes the fuck outta here, B.

giphy.gif

Dont get me wrong this is child endangernent like hell but i dont thonk nobody should get 45 whole years for this. I would probably have to consider the damage done to the kid. Like of they gave him something that like made him retarded

Sad. The sentence is excessive. Those kids will wind up in the system. Punishment? Yes. But parenting classes, and family reunification should be the goal. They didn't know any better. They were probably raised themselves in a similar or worse environment.

1510520952505.jpg

Are you really coppin pleas for these gutter skanks???