Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2 Chicks That Were Making The Kids Smoke Bud Facing 45 Yrs

Yall some ruthless mfs man. I hope yall saints and your angel children never break a law

most if not all parents hope for that....and i never claimed to be a saint....just an upset parent that saw some reckless ADULTS take advantage of children for their own enjoyment and entertainment

most if not all parents hope for that....and i never claimed to be a saint....just an upset parent that saw some reckless ADULTS take advantage of children for their own enjoyment and entertainment

And that's fine. But that's why we need judges to sentence people with logic and not based on their feelings and emotions.

And that's fine. But that's why we need judges to sentence people with logic and not based on their feelings and emotions.

they haven't even been sentenced yet...so no emotions is involved at all from any judge....but im sure the judge has kids so good luck to them for being stupid and making a bone head mistake at the wrong time in life LMAO

they haven't even been sentenced yet...so no emotions is involved at all from any judge....but im sure the judge has kids so good luck to them for being stupid and making a bone head mistake at the wrong time in life LMAO

I was talkin about the saint judges in this thread lol black people in court are fucked to begin with, they'll probably get the book thrown at em, while billy who's raping chicks and throwin em in the dumpster gets 2 months....

Lets say a parent gave a shot of vodka to a 10 year old. 45 for them as well?[/QUO

no...they should get beat down for 45 minutes
I was talkin about the saint judges in this thread lol black people in court are fucked to begin with, they'll probably get the book thrown at em, while billy who's raping chicks and throwin em in the dumpster gets 2 months....

so it's only the penalty that you're up in arms about?....not the actual crime?

The chicks didn't seem like the mature type to begin with, how much blame are you placing on the parents for leaving their children with these mfs? Should they be locked up too?

Yeah, I mean........what kind of parents would trust their kids with those 2 bulldaggerss?

If those were the best babysitters they could come up with, the kids need to be taken out of that home.

45 is fair, if they getting charged separately for each child along with drug possession and any other thing they getting hit with

Come to think of it, they're probably using the 45 years to leverage them into accepting a plea deal for a lesser charge with less time.

If they're too dumb to take the plea deal, then they deserve whatever they get.

They ain’t getting 45

They ain’t getting a year.

They getting 6 months and 5 year probation

The white devil been sending blacks to prison for long sentences so long, that it seems some of you have grown to love it and become accustomed to it. Dont even realize you are a victim in an abusive relationship. Sheesh. Hope you keep that same energy tho.

Back