Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

Aye look @Revolver Ocelot my bad bruh....

I ain't mean to take it there....

I just didn't understand the 9-5 man can't have hands, and street niggaz having superpowers argument.....

I ain't mean nuffin by it, I was just saying that ain't the point I'm trying to make.... But it ain't worth beta going gay.....

So I'll be the bigger man and apologize before this shit gets outta hand

I mean he did put his finger in his face. That was disrespect I would've lost my job that day or life either or for that BUT cthagod did laugh him off for the rest of the interview. So perception is everything.

Aye look @Revolver Ocelot my bad bruh....

I ain't mean to take it there....

I just didn't understand the 9-5 man can't have hands, and street niggaz having superpowers argument.....

I ain't mean nuffin by it, I was just saying that ain't the point I'm trying to make.... But it ain't worth beta going gay.....

So I'll be the bigger man and apologize before this shit gets outta hand

giphy.gif
......we good slim

he wasnt shook

he let a clown perform at a circus

even at that point in time, beans was no longer considered this rap boogeyman that put fear into people. CTG knows where he at. Beans not gon swing and beans looked like the fool when he threatened to leave and CTG was like...ok.

He sat his ass right back tf down and finished the interview

shook?? LMAO...girl stop
Agreed. 100

Niggaz don't like CTG asking them about street shit. But stay going on his show is dumb to me.

Like they really go on there thinking he won't ask them about the shit.

That's a foul in and of itself.

I mean their response at that point is only natural.... But it does look goofy as fuck... Cuz everybody saw it coming. And niggaz really don't have an answer for it other than to try to low key threaten the nigga ??‍♂️

Not to mention they'll make whole rap confession tapes about all the very same street shit but then wanna pretend they have some kind of discretion.

Back