Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

that nigga Du look like he got that ol negro spiritual strength. If it came down to him and Beta, my money on Du. Beta gon run around the car trying to tire him out like Dayday was doin to baby D
To be honest I’m not fighting none of you niggas

ima Shoot du in his legs and call it a day

make that nigga live his life in a wheelchair

over beanie Sigel

hope it was worth it

If a tough guy is sitting in front of me and I tell that man EXACTLY how I feel, saying the same things I said behind his back - that he's a hypocrite, a hater, and will click up with whoever has some money for him - and he continues to play the tough guy routine with the pointing and gesturing and raised voices and all that...he lost.

Don't get confused by the dramatics. Nobody tryna hear that shit. Do it or don't.

a real nigga would have checked beans lmao

“like who you talking to?”

or at least said “mannn aint nobody trying to hear that shit”

instead he sat there looking dumb

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
anyways im not listening to a bunch of anime stans talk about street codes and who’s tough and who’s not. the majority of yall are cthagods anyway, all bark 0 bite and say and do anything for a couple of jeers

just dont get ran down on in front of your jobs social media comedians

:ualreadyknow:

Yeah but it wasn't a routine.

Just cuz you think you're right on your opinion don't mean you can't get popped for it.

Many niggaz done lost their lives got telling the wrong nigga the truth. Or how they feel about something. The reason why "say it to my face" is a thing cuz it has nothing to do with the truth. Do you have the balls to say it to me.

Like for example. Y'all niggaz might think my clothes lame, or a million other silly opinions about me that get played for jokes constantly online... But I know a lotta niggaz won't say that shit to my face. Regardless how true y'all think the shit is.

That's beans point. Beans come from a world CTG ain't from. And CTG confirmed that. But at the same time they on the radio will cameras. So it's only so much legally you can do. So of course he still gonna talk his shit. But it's on beans to let him know, just cuz you feeling yourself right now... Don't forget I'm out that mob

preach Dupac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back