Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

Niggaz don't like CTG asking them about street shit. But stay going on his show is dumb to me.

Like they really go on there thinking he won't ask them about the shit.

That's a foul in and of itself.

I mean their response at that point is only natural.... But it does look goofy as fuck... Cuz everybody saw it coming. And niggaz really don't have an answer for it other than to try to low key threaten the nigga ??‍♂️

See.. Perfect example.

You can laugh at all that from where you at now. But you wouldn't laugh at that man in front of him with no cameras around.

Shit you lose 85% of your bravado when online in a ps4 chat. But in the forums you talk big big big shit. It is what it is ??‍♂️
I’ll punch that nigga’s other lung loose

that nigga a frail 5’8

idk why you actin like niggas can’t get washed

oh because they was tough in 2002

I’ll punch that nigga’s other lung loose

that nigga a frail 5’8

idk why you actin like niggas can’t get washed

oh because they was tough in 2002
I'm not acting like niggaz can't get washed....

I'm saying YOU NIGGA..... YOU ain't punching shit.

Beans got dropped by another nigga who bout that life...

Not a fucking cat owner who sound like a fucking library aid.

YOU AIN'T PUNCHING A SOUL....

I can 100% see me getting mad and punching someone for talking shit to you before you did it yourself..... I'm positive you the type of nigga that let's everything slide.... So yes you saying you would punch a niggaz anything loose is hilarious

I can 100% see me getting mad and punching someone for talking shit to you before you did it yourself..... I'm positive you the type of nigga that let's everything slide.... So yes you saying you would punch a niggaz anything loose is hilarious
Lol okay Du I’m sure beans appreciates the dick eating

So a 9 to 5 nigga can't have hands?

You acting like a street nigga has some extra powers or some shit. Like they invincible.

ANYBODY can get it street nigga or not.

Lol okay Du I’m sure beans appreciates the dick eating
You see what you wanna see...

I said the nigga was wrong, but you see dicks being ate.....

You proving yourself stupid ??‍♂️

Yeah beta we all believe you out here punching niggaz lungs and sonning fake tough guys for the culture..

Believe that lie if your dumbass want to

Niggaz don't like CTG asking them about street shit. But stay going on his show is dumb to me.

Like they really go on there thinking he won't ask them about the shit.

That's a foul in and of itself.

I mean their response at that point is only natural.... But it does look goofy as fuck... Cuz everybody saw it coming. And niggaz really don't have an answer for it other than to try to low key threaten the nigga ??‍♂️
The BFC is the biggest promotional tool right now....one way or another u gotta go there

Didn't a barber knock out Suge Knight, anybody can get beat down.

You acting like a street nigga has some extra powers or some shit. Like they invincible.

Didn't a barber knock out Suge Knight, anybody can get beat down.
Doesn't sound like he's saying a regular nigga can't knock out a skreet nigga
Just that beta a bitch and HE can't do it
That's if I'm reading it right ?

I'm speaking facts of the situation.

Beans didn't get into some discrepancy with your average working Joe who happens to have hands and an affinity for checking old head thugs who require an humbling....

He was punched by a big nigga named teefy who knows him from around the way cuz he was speaking outta term about meek knowing that teefy was currently standing behind meek to deal with this exact type of thing.... Considering he used to run with beans for this exact kind of thing...so teefy...not some working nigga.... dealt with beans on the level beans would have dealt with a nigga in the exact same scenario.

That's what I'm stating.

Not some imaginary situation y'all niggaz wanna create to validate your own ego cuz y'all self conscious about street niggaz talking down to working niggaz.... But that's a insecurity y'all gonna have to deal with at another time and not project it towards beans and CTG..

CTG did his job of trying to get under his guests skin.

Beans did his job of trying to threaten or check CTG... Where he did his usual routine of not caring and still being annoying.

Y'all tryna turn it into something else

I'm speaking facts of the situation.

Beans didn't get into some discrepancy with your average working Joe who happens to have hands and an affinity for checking old head thugs who require an humbling....

He was punched by a big nigga named teefy who knows him from around the way cuz he was speaking outta term about meek knowing that teefy was currently standing behind meek to deal with this exact type of thing.... Considering he used to run with beans for this exact kind of thing...so teefy...not some working nigga.... dealt with beans on the level beans would have dealt with a nigga in the exact same scenario.

That's what I'm stating.

Not some imaginary situation y'all niggaz wanna create to validate your own ego cuz y'all self conscious about street niggaz talking down to working niggaz.... But that's a insecurity y'all gonna have to deal with at another time and not project it towards beans and CTG..

CTG did his job of trying to get under his guests skin.

Beans did his job of trying to threaten or check CTG... Where he did his usual routine of not caring and still being annoying.

Y'all tryna turn it into something else

Ain't one MF insecurity over here. So you can miss me w/ that shit.

Just wondering why you acting like any nigga can get got.

But I see you feeling some way, so you got it.

Ain't one MF insecurity over here. So you can miss me w/ that shit.

Just wondering why you acting like any nigga can get got.

But I see you feeling some way, so you got it.
I never said niggaz can't get got.

I never acted like niggaz can't get got.

I am very aware that anybody can get got.

I mean, you responded, so maybe I didn't miss

Back