Welcome To aBlackWeb

that time beans had cthagod shook

I remember this shit like it was yesterday.

Beans was dealing with a lot of street shit... Philly shit... Meek mill shit.

And ctg like everybody else had comments. And while beans had no issues clearing the air or speaking his part on it.... CTG was doing what he always did and getting too hype with the interview.

Beans had to remind him the shit was legit serious and told CTG he wasn't street certified or qualified to ask certain questions or posture a certain way during the interview

CTG of course took none of it seriously... But he "agreed" with him for the sake of the interview.

In that clip he's definitely being checked for it..

But it did nothing, and TBH the entire shit did beans no favors.
.I feel like the whole thing got played on front street cuz the one nigga teefy or whatever was taking to cameras talking heavy shit about beans, cuz beans was on vlad talking about how he been in the studio helping meek, and he gave meek advice about Nikki, and he think meek acting crazy cuz drake fucked..... The whole shit was messy and dumb

If a tough guy is sitting in front of me and I tell that man EXACTLY how I feel, saying the same things I said behind his back - that he's a hypocrite, a hater, and will click up with whoever has some money for him - and he continues to play the tough guy routine with the pointing and gesturing and raised voices and all that...he lost.

Don't get confused by the dramatics. Nobody tryna hear that shit. Do it or don't.
Yeah but it wasn't a routine.

Just cuz you think you're right on your opinion don't mean you can't get popped for it.

Many niggaz done lost their lives got telling the wrong nigga the truth. Or how they feel about something. The reason why "say it to my face" is a thing cuz it has nothing to do with the truth. Do you have the balls to say it to me.

Like for example. Y'all niggaz might think my clothes lame, or a million other silly opinions about me that get played for jokes constantly online... But I know a lotta niggaz won't say that shit to my face. Regardless how true y'all think the shit is.

That's beans point. Beans come from a world CTG ain't from. And CTG confirmed that. But at the same time they on the radio will cameras. So it's only so much legally you can do. So of course he still gonna talk his shit. But it's on beans to let him know, just cuz you feeling yourself right now... Don't forget I'm out that mob

Beanie 40 years old getting knocked out backstage and then got hoed in a radio interview

:lol10:
See.. Perfect example.

You can laugh at all that from where you at now. But you wouldn't laugh at that man in front of him with no cameras around.

Shit you lose 85% of your bravado when online in a ps4 chat. But in the forums you talk big big big shit. It is what it is ??‍♂️

Just cuz you think you're right on your opinion don't mean you can't get popped for it.

Many niggaz done lost their lives got telling the wrong nigga the truth. Or how they feel about something. The reason why "say it to my face" is a thing cuz it has nothing to do with the truth. Do you have the balls to say it to me.

Like for example. Y'all niggaz might think my clothes lame, or a million other silly opinions about me that get played for jokes constantly online... But I know a lotta niggaz won't say that shit to my face. Regardless how true y'all think the shit is.

That's beans point. Beans come from a world CTG ain't from. And CTG confirmed that. But at the same time they on the radio will cameras. So it's only so much legally you can do. So of course he still gonna talk his shit. But it's on beans to let him know, just cuz you feeling yourself right now... Don't forget I'm out that mob
while a nigga like Ak might be corny af, you dont get no stripes for flexin on him or CTG if you a street dude who dont get buck with other street niggas

like with Birdman...he had all that smoke for the breakfast club but never said shit to Ross, Trick daddy, etc...

get tough with other tough niggas

while a nigga like Ak might be corny af, you dont get no stripes for flexin on him or CTG if you a street dude who dont get buck with other street niggas

like with Birdman...he had all that smoke for the breakfast club but never said shit to Ross, Trick daddy, etc...

Which is why I said it did him no favors. He shouldn't have done that interview or the vlad shit.... None of that should have been discussed, cuz tbh beans was dead wrong from the jump.

He shouldn't have been speaking on any of that shit. And he 100% earned that punch he got for it.

But that's all street shit. Niggaz like CTG trying to clown you for street shit they themselves ain't even about is some bull.

Rick Ross is not a tough guy

Birdman was a real street dude. He probably move different ow but he ain’t never be pussy

He’s a bitch ass thief though

1. And I understand all that. But you're making my point for me. Charlamagne is like 'Very true, beans. You cut from a different cloth than I'm cut from. You been to war. I ain't built like that. At all. Also...I think you'r a hypocrite. And I think you'll do anything for money. And you sound like a hater. That was my opinion then...that's my opinion now.'.

So...now what? After you talking tough and me telling you how I feel, what now? Nothing. That's the answer. You telling me how tough you are doesn't change anything for me.

2. I learned in another thread a while back that when it comes to Beans, you ready for action at any given moment. It's bizarre, but I respect it. You win.

Beans chumped that hoe ass nigga Charlamagne! RAAAWWRRRRR!!!!!

Last edited:
I'll try my best to use an example...

Remember the movie Goodfellas... The nigga Maury. He put them on with the robbery.... But was making a scene about getting his cut. And niggaz was playing him about it... Embarrassing him.

Now say he goes home and his wife brother who has nothing to do with the game is laughing at clowning him... Calling him a sucka, saying he would never.

Whole time this nigga don't even drive without a seatbelt... While it's 100% accurate Maury getting played and disrespected....m if he decided to zap on the brother in law... Like bitch you not even qualified to question my moves.... I'd say he got an argument too.... Don't try to play me for navigating the seas and you aren't even built to get your feet wet

Respectfully Du, I learned in another thread a while ago that when it comes to Beans...just let you have it.

1. And I understand all that. But you're making my point for me. Charlamagne is like 'Very true, beans. You cut from a different cloth than I'm cut from. You been to war. I ain't built like that. At all. Also...I think you'r a hypocrite. And I think you'll do anything for money. And you sound like a hater. That was my opinion then...that's my opinion now.'.

So...now what? After you talking tough and me telling you how I feel, what now? Nothing. That's the answer. You telling me how tough you are doesn't change anything for me.

2. I learned in another thread a while back that when it comes to Beans, you ready for action at any given moment. It's bizarre, but I respect it. You win.

Beans chumped that hoe ass nigga Charlamagne! RAAAWWRRRRR!!!!!
Like I said, don't criticize a nigga on his driving if you scared to get a license.

I understand that's CTG job to criticize... But how many niggaz had to remind him he not of that world?

When that chinese lil wayne looking samurai ninja popped out when master p changed his tone was when shit got real for uncle charla lmao
That shit was hilarious to see
That nigga was on a TV show based in New Orleans. Didn't know about that until like 5 seconds ago.

Rick Ross is not a tough guy

Birdman was a real street dude. He probably move different ow but he ain’t never be pussy

He’s a bitch ass thief though
my bigger point is, this dude is in radio

he never said you couldn't come to the city or you gotta check in when you come to the city

Ross and Trick both got at Birdman. Not calling ross a tough dude is besides the point, but i'll humor you...Ross is in fact Birdman's peer. So one of your peers has called you out numerous times in interviews and songs and you go radio silent, but you try to get tough with a media personality so people can say "he had CTG shook"...this makes no sense whatsoever

Back